• Published 11th Aug 2022
  • 1,683 Views, 17 Comments

Alexandre Viator: the Alicorn King - ScarletRhine



Remember when the alicorn made of lightning took Alex to Fallen Equestria (the Equestria of the Fall of equestria)? This story tells a tail of his being taken a different Equestria.

  • ...
5
 17
 1,683

Moonfall the return of Nightmare Moon.

Alex Viator:

The Alicorn King

By

Scarlet Rhine & Tempest Flare

Alex smiled and said, "Twilight, I managed to find something that might be elements and something else." Twilight's eyes lit up. "Really?" She asked. "Do you have where it is mapped out? What do they look like? We're th…" Alex shut Twilight's barrage of questions off by kissing her full on the lips. When they parted Twilight pouted as the kiss got her hot and bothered he handed the picture he drew, as well as all the information on thestrals he could clearly remember. That the dark mare had given him. He then said, "I'm going to bed as it's bedtime for me." He starts up the stairs heading to the guest room. "Good Day." Once he got in the guest room, he sat on the bed, and pulled out a second drawing of the posable holding place of the Elements of Harmony and the armor.

The moment his head hit the pillow, he found himself lying on the lunar surface. He scrambled to his feet and looked towards the sounds of battle he became aware of as he slowly looked around and saw an alicorn filly flying around of all beings Nightmare Moon. He quietly took a couple of steps closer. He concealed himself behind an outcropping of lunar and heard Nightmare Moon shout, "Cease and begone pest I shan't allow you to impede me no longer be gone or I shall return you from wenst you came." The filly flew up and bucked Nightmare in the head. She then shouted, "No! Release my Momma!" Nightmare yelled at the filly in rage before blasting her out of existence. Alex tried to move but found he couldn't and watched as the Nightmare Moon abdominal area began to swell as well as her already massive mams. Nightmare Moon then transformed into a mare who he felt an immediate connection of loyalty to. Suddenly he found himself standing before her as she held her gravid stomach, looking at him in surprise, as if she recognized him. "Captain Nova!" The mare said. "You must warn my sister that she will escape the moon on this the longest day of the 1000th year and plans to 'Pick up where I was forced to leave off.' Now awake and warm my sister." Then her horn flashed a light blue.

Alex awoke as he hit the floor. As shook his head to clear the cobwebs from his mind, heard a stampede coming to his room. Moments later the door burst open revealing five of his herdmares, a white Unicorn dressed in a dress uniform and a pink alicorn with a pair that looked to be three cups larger than Fluttershy's. "What happened?!" All of them shouted. "I fell out after an intense dream." He responded. As Alex got to his feet he noticed all the mares were in wedding dresses. "Let me guess, the wedding where our herd gets formalized is tonight." He said. When everyone nodded he sighed "Okay every mare out so I can get dressed." He turned to the pink alicorn and said, "I assume you are going to officiate the wedding. " the pink alicorn nodded then said, "I am. You should know Twilight's Parents are here as well as her big brother." She gave Alex an impish grin, making him swallow a lump in his throat. "But don't worry he's mad at you for mating his little sister, Rainbow and Fluttershy explained the situation and fact your scent triggered her heat early. By the Velvet and Nightlight are going to grill you without mercy. By the way, my name is Mi Amore Cadenza, but you can call me Cadence."

Alex sighed then looked at his tux. To his surprise it resembled the tux his mentor had described at the beginning of his tale of the temple of doom, though made for a winged equinoid.

Smiling, he put it on. Once it was on he went down to the library proper and saw it was empty. He found a note on the returns desk, looking at it, it read, "Going to Town hall for the wedding, don't be late." He smiled and said, quietly "I wish you, Mom & Doc Indy could be here, if only for this night Dad." With a sigh of melancholy and stepped out. He spread his wings and took off. Once in the air, and he wasn't trying to beat a mouthy mare, he found himself enjoying the sensations of flight. He was tempted to test himself, but the fact he had six mares waiting for him he just headed straight to Town Hall.

Once he found the mothers and grandmother of his brides waiting for him. "Uh… what's going on?" He asked in confusion. A light blue mare with an orange mane and a bust as big as Rainbow Dash's replied, "We noticed that your Mothers weren't here to escort you to the altar we decided Cloudy Quartz suggested were should step in." After the mares explained to Alex that in prehistoric times herds without a stallion would sometime steal unattached young stallions while enroute to their planned herd. So some of the stallions herd mothers would escort the young stallion to his herd. Shrugging Alex let them escort him in.

To Alex it felt odd hearing the song "Here comes the bride" as he walked inn but he supposed it could've been worse. He squared his shoulders and marched up with all the dignity he could muster. All his brides were standing at the altar and when he joined them, they stood next to him. Cadence performed the ceremony without a hitch and everpony returned to the Library for the reception. Pinkie disappeared just after Alex kissed her to get the library ready for the party.

Once they got there, the herd threw their bouquets with Cadence catching Twilight's who then smiled at Shining Armor. Twilight was surprised at who caught it, so much so that she didn't see herself pour hot sauce instead of punch into a cup until she drank out of it. Her eyes bulged as the hot liquid hit her tongue and ran to the kitchen, her mane and tail aflame, dropping her glass. Alex caught the glass, looked in it, then dipped his finger in. He tasted the hot sauce, then shrugged, "Eh. I've had it hotter." He said before doing it.

"I've only ever had stuff under six on the scoville scale!" Twilight mentioned as she returned holding a glass of milk before looking at the bottle Pinkie had placed next to the punch bowl "This reads an 8.3 that's near physically harming levels of capsaicin! If my magic hadn't responded by burning off the excess so rapidly I might have actually harmed the baby."

Alex raised an eyebrow at the rating, "Check what you're pouring before you drink anything until you foal just to be safe." He grimly said. He poured himself some punch and after sniffing it he took a cautious sip. When he didn't taste alcohol, he drank his cup. He then mingled and talked with the guests. All the while he watched four stars grow closer to the moon. He stepped outside catching Pinkie's arm and told her that he was stepping outside to get some airborne exercise before stepping out. When he was outside he realized he had no idea how to carry an airborne exercise routine so he settled for doing laps around the village perimeter.

He got back to see everypony leaving the Golden Oaks Library. He landed at the door into the library to find his herd waiting for him. All of them had removed their wedding dresses and hung them up in a storage closet. "Quickly." Twilight said. "Remove your tux, Spike will put it in the storage closet and we'll head to town hall once he rejoins us." Once they were on their way he learned that they had decided that Twilight was to be the headmare of the herd. Mostly to give her an outlet for her suspect OCD. He nodded as an archaeologist, he suffered from a mild case of it. It helped him keep track of the positions of artifacts at digs.

As soon as they were at town hall he noticed it was decorated very tastefully. He relised from the look on Rarity's face that she did the work. As they filed into town hall he stood next to Twilight in a shadowy spot. He carefully noted that everyone looked like they had been up all night and were looking a little tired. He then looked up to the stage where Mayor Mare walked up on stage. As she gave a speech introducing Princess Celestia, he watched as four stars disappeared behind the moon and the image of the mare in the moon disappeared. Warning bells began ringing in his mind as he readied himself for trouble.

The first sign of trouble was when the curtain opened to reveal that Celestia was missing. A dark purplish mist formed on the stage and when it parted it revealed a black alicorn with a misty mane and fangs.

"BEHOLD I HAVE RETURNED!" She announced. He heard Twilight quietly said, "Oh no."