• Published 11th Aug 2022
  • 1,683 Views, 17 Comments

Alexandre Viator: the Alicorn King - ScarletRhine



Remember when the alicorn made of lightning took Alex to Fallen Equestria (the Equestria of the Fall of equestria)? This story tells a tail of his being taken a different Equestria.

  • ...
5
 17
 1,683

Sleepless in Ponyville

Alex was sitting at sugarcube corner enjoying his breakfast consisting of 2 sandwiches made with two slices of toast, scrambled eggs, cheese & a dandelion. Everypony else was enjoying their dinners and the apples were having a rare night out when they noted Alex sitting alone. The youngest Apple looked to her grandmother and asked, "Why is Alex all by his lonesome?" Granny Smith looked the the thestral having his breakfast and said with some sadness, "That youngn is eating alone to protect other ponies."

"Protect other ponies from what?" Apple Bloom pressed.

Granny looked A.B. as she replied, "Not my place to tell. But If'n he or his Pa chooses to they can tell ya. Until then let the matter drop. For Applejack."

Apple Bloom nodded then asked, "Why is he eating breakfast now? He used to eat when we did?"

"He is one of them bat-ponies. He gets hurt by Celestia's sun. They are better suited to living under Luna's moon. His spending time being up during the day was so he could get to know your sister and her friends." The eldest Apple replied. She looked at her grandson and the bandages wrapped around his torso. She scolded, "That was foolish of you to try lift four full barrels and that pallet and get yourself injured. Now Applejack has to call on her herd to get the harvest in."

"I can get the harvest in without pulling the girls from their jobs. I won't rest 'til it's done." A.J. stated.

"Couldn't you ask your coltfriend to help at night?"

"Alex is working on getting his home fixed up. It is an imposition to ask him."

The other three apples sighed and gave up. Then they heard the clearing of a throat.

"My younger brother may not be able to help but I can." Tempe replied.

"And I'm not as busy as you expect, A battalion of the RCE[1], & five experts arrived yesterday so I got more than enough help there.


Tempe and Applejack (who Tempe tricked much to the farmer's chagrin).

They both paused when they heard Alex's echolocation getting closer[2]. Looking up they spotted Alex approaching with a ticked off look.

"Alex!" Applejack called out to her stallion. "What in Celestia's name aren't back at the castle?"

Alex punched a tree, harvesting the apples before saying, "RCE's CMO has banned me from the ruins until my sleep schedule is set to nocturnal. Though I find him alot like Dr. McCoy from Star Trek: The Original Series from his mannerisms."

"What are you talking about little bro?" Tempe asked.

Alex sighed then said, "I'll tell you when we're finished for the day."

Tempe nodded before returning to harvesting. A few hours later, Tempe & Alex bid Applejack good night and left the farm. Alex told Tempe about Star Trek, TOS, TAS, TNG, DS9, & Enterprise. They then parted company for the night. Tempe heading to do something of her own & Alex to spend some intimate time with Rainbow Dash.

Unknown to both, Applejack continued to applebuck.


A week later Alex Twilight and Spike stock the new reference section of the library when rainbow dash came sailing through a window, colliding with and sending the both of them into a bookcase and burying the pair under books. “Ugh. RAINBOW! HOW MANY TIMES MUST TWILGHT REMIND YOU TO BE CAREFUL WHEN DOING YOUR STUNTS NEAR THE LIBRARY!?” he shouted from beneath the books. Rainbow groaned as she rose. "Sorry hunk." She said as she bent over to dig him out from under the books. "Applejack was helping me with a portion of it. She was acting as if she wasn't fully awake. When I was telling her what the signal for her to launch me, she must've thought I gave it before I was ready. Because next thing I know I was sailing through your window."

Alex face palmed and muttered, "That mare. TWILGHT! GET THE GIRLS and meet me at Sweet Apple Acres! SPIKE! TAKE A LETTER." Spike got out a quill & ink and nodded. "Tempe." He dictated. "Applejack has gone and foolishly ignored our advice and has been applebucking nonstop. Please get Granny Smith so she can talk some horsesense into her. Your brother Alex."

As soon as Spike sent the letter he and Rainbow Dash launched themselves through the window rainbow entered. While Twilight ran out the doors of the library to gather Rarity, Fluttershy, & Pinkie Pie.


Alex flew over to the farm and found Applejack leaning against a tree asleep. After casting a spell to put her into a deeper sleep so she wouldn't wake up until she was fully rested. He picked her up and carried her out of the orchard. He met the rest of his herd, the apples, and Tempe as he left the orchard. Alex cringed at the look the ancient matriarch of the Apple clan gave her granddaughter then said, "Sonny you take her to her room and keeper there until the harvest." She pointed to Applejack's swollen belly. "She's carrying your foal so she shouldn't be staying like she has been. She has been endangering the foal. DON'T YOU DARE LET HER OUT OF BED TO DO ANYTHING BUT USE THE BATHROOM!"

Alex nodded rapidly, not trusting himself to say a word and flew to the Apple homestead. Granny Smith to the others and Ordered, "The rest of you, get those apples harvested! I want those apples out off those trees!"


"Alex!" Applejack yelled. "PUT! ME! DOWN!"

"Sorry A.J." Alex replied. "Your refusing to sleep is going to endanger your health and our foal."

That took the wind out her sails and Applejack let herself be put to bed. She fell asleep before her head hit the pillow. Alex took out a piece of paper and started writing a letter.


"Dear Aunt Celestia,

"I learned having six wives means that somepony has to make adjustments to their lives. Today we had to convince a certain farmmare that she doesn't have to Harvest alone and not to take on tasks alone. I hope she forgives me for literally carry her to bed.

Sincerely

Alex Viator.



[1] Royal Corps of Engineers
[2] Pony hearing being better than human, Thestral echolocation hear as a clicking, loud enough to be bearly heard in the background.