• Published 11th Aug 2022
  • 1,683 Views, 17 Comments

Alexandre Viator: the Alicorn King - ScarletRhine



Remember when the alicorn made of lightning took Alex to Fallen Equestria (the Equestria of the Fall of equestria)? This story tells a tail of his being taken a different Equestria.

  • ...
5
 17
 1,683

Welcome to Earth

"Whoa!" Indiana cried out as he found himself in mid air, the nearest branch/tree out of reach. He fell a couple of feet before Rainbow Dash caught him midair. "You ok?" She asked the Doctor of archeology. Indy nodded and said "Thanks Rainbow.” then the Adventurer looked around, noticing the hight. “Uh are we flying?"

Rainbow, not realizing or understanding there was a problem, replied nonchalantly, "Yeah. Kinda fun."

"Uh… Rainbow, Humans can't fly as we don't… have… wings" the old Archaeologist replied, becoming spooked as he saw azure ethereal wings attached to his rescuers back. Rainbow brought the old adventurer down and landed. The moment she touched the ground, her wings vanished.

“Huh guess the angel myth might be true after all” Mutt said as he approached. “Didn’t think I’d wind up here again though"

"What does that monster of a hare have to do with a myth?" The rainbow haired athlete asked.

"An angel is a lovely site to behold." Alex said as he landed, his ethereal bat-like wings disappearing as he put Applejack down.


Still in her transformed state Tempe was able to track down her group by smell but instead of revealing herself since Fluttershy wasn’t nearby Tempe kept to herself worried for the potential medic. “Hopefully Walter didn’t send her with us but my plan was quick.”

"He didn't." Pinkie said from behind Tempe. "She was in the guestroom, not the Foyer." The pink haired young woman commented. "We should join the others and find out what's going on."

"Look, join them if you want. I'm going to keep to the shadows." Tempe said, patting the earth pony girl on the shoulder. "I was too cocky earlier so I'm going to do as I did with Nightmare and do hit-and-run tactics. Plus when I look like this I get hungry for certain things and well I know that humans can easily digest what I get hungry for. I don't think the others want to see me chewing on a boar leg."

"Suit yourself." The Pinkette replied before disappearing as mysteriously as she arrived.


At the quick sand, Irina and five of the mercs had survived, the others we're gunned down. "Why did we kill the others?" The werewolf asked. Irina gave him a deadpan look as she replied, "All of them spoke only Spanish. If they lived one of you would've had to translate which would cause a delay. In the jungle delays mean death." She then walked away. The survivors looked at each other then followed.

A few moments later they came to a campsite with seven individuals in it. One was a burly man, dressed like an explorer. He had a Columbian complexion with a golden skull just visible under his shirt. Two of the six were dressed in outfits that belonged in a disco dance club rather than the jungle and one wore sunglasses. One resembles a Scotsman with redish mutton chops and dockworker garb. One was a tall and buff individual dressed in a business suit and an air about him that screamed "Bouncer" and towered above everyone present. Another had an air that screamed Gangster. The final one was relatively short. The most notable thing about him was the fuax leather jacket and yellow-tinted sunglasses.

The one had a bit of golden skull looked at Irina. "You're early, does that mean that you have the crown?" Irina gave Caballeron a dark look saying "Nyet. I was somehow sent to this place along these five. But the Viator scion, his mentor, a young man, as well as seven young women were also sent." The sunglasses-wearing thug looked startled and said, "Alex Viator is here. Now we can get even for his turning us into chocolate statues in Belgium." The giant of the group smoked his lips and said, "Mmmm chocolate. One of the more tasty ways we got stopped."

Caballeron growled before shouting, "I did not pay Valmont for your services in 50 gold bits to listen to you talk about past failures. Now get going and find the hiding place of the mirror of Latrop H'trae." The three goons jogged away. He then looked at his own henchmen (formally henchponies) and shouted, "What are you waiting for? An engraved invitation?! Get out there and find either it's hiding place or a map to it's hiding spot." His henchmen followed the other three.


Back with the herd. Dr Jones, Mutt, and the herd were moving through the jungle when they heard the sound of wings. Looking up they spotted Luna & Celestia coming for a landing. The diarchs of Equestria landed near them the approaching Twilight signaling the day was about to end. "We'd best make camp." Indy said, "That way we can use the stars to get a fix on our location."

"Or you could ask the person who created the plan where we are." Tempe said, approaching the group in her draconic form, blood visible on her claws. "I'm surprised you didn't recognize the jungle since your son did Henry."

Dr. Jones looked to Mutt "what's she talking about?"

"You remember when we drove through the South American jungles and I had to swing out from Vine to vine for a little bit with those monkeys?" Mutt mentioned. "A couple of them found me after we appeared here. It seems they remembered us and led me towards you and Rainbow. We're in the Peruvian jungles near El Dorado."

Alex with a mischievous grin asked, "Did you at one point do a Tarzan yell while swinging?" At the sour look from Mutt then added. "Sorry. Couldn't resist the joke. I'm wish Flutters was with us when we made our unplanned trip, she could ask the local animal for help." Just then a crash of thunder and moments later a downpour started. The equestrians screamed in surprise at rainstorm and Rainbow grumbled "Either the local weather team forgot to do a sweep before the scheduled storm was allowed to start or this place is like the Everfree Forest." Alex hugged Rainbow from behind rubbing one hand against one of her breasts. "All of Earth is like Everfree." He said calmingly. “That is why I’m not shaken by the uncontrolled weather there. It’s just normal weather for me.” Rainbow Dash felt the pleasant calming wave his touch caused her

"Humans have minor control over the weather thanks to techniques such as cloud seeding and all that have emerged in the last 10 to 20 years." Mutt said, surprising everyone. "What?! I'm a mechanic, one specifically that worked on a few forest fire planes. Cloud seeding was an idea that some of the people had to help prevent forest fires or to reduce their effects on me from the area by reducing how long they last."

Alex nods to Mutt’s remark and says, “You humans may have minor control over the weather, but not enough the make accurate schedules.”When his mentor and his brother in all but blood looked at him puzzled, Alex sighed then said, “The lighting alicorn not only took me to Equestria but transformed me into a Thestral Pony.” He then grasped Rainbow's breasts and gave them a squeeze. At the look the pair gave him he said defensively, "She's my wife along with Twilight, Pinkie, Applejack, Rarity, and the missing Fluttershy are my wives. Plus in Ponyville (careful Mutt I'm serious) this is acceptable."

"Not when it stains!" Rainbow said as Alex felt two wet spots under his hands. "Rarity only had enough time to make gowns, not anything to support them!" Alex withdrew his hands quickly. “Sorry.” He quickly said. “You’re lactating so soon how far into pregnancy do ponies go before they normally start doing that, and as far as I know because I know you, Flutters, & Twi are only a month into your pregnancies.”

“Wait!” Indy said. “You never explained why you have a harem? And now three of them are Pregnant?” Alex sighed, “Ponies have a six to one ratio in births so it’s acceptable for one guy to get married to six lovely ladies. Plus herd is the proper term. The reason they're pregnant is because pony mares go through estrus and my personal musk drove them into it.”

"Musk?" Father and son asked Iin puzzlement. "B.O." Alex commented "You know the smell you make after sweating alot?"

"Yeah" Indy replied.

"Well," Alex began. "Earlier I had just flew a race where me and my chromatic wife and I broke the fucking sound barrier. It was a draw by the way. Well you know Equines, like humans, sweat to cool down, well it seems my body oderis potent enough to drive mares and fillies who’re on the cusp of puberty to enter estrus and if they mate with me they get pregnant. Not may, but WILL get pregnant. As a result eleven months from now my new family will grow by three. Of course I hope we’re back in Equestria by then”

“Funny you should mention Equestria Viator.” A familiar male voice called out. Out of the jungle stepped out Dr. Cabaleron, Irina, Cabaleron’s goons, the enforcers, the five surviving mercs, and twenty-six shadowy ninja. “Me and my new friends would like to enjoy the sights."

"Yeah how about fuck you!" Tempe said as she got in front of the group before starting to hum. Her eyes began glowing and the Shadow Khan turned their weapons on Cabalron and his goons before a man wearing a green suit's eyes glowed red and he breathed fire on his own ninja.

"So a songstress." A rumbling and raspy voice said from the man's mouth. "It is rare to see such another as you, my sister would be pleased to know another one of her kind still exist in this world."

"Valmont, have you been following us?!" Irina shouted surprised at the demon sorcerer possessed human who had revealed himself when the Shadow Khan appeared.

"As long as the dragon is within my body I can travel as his Shadow Khan does." The man said as his eyes returned to normal "When you called upon them I sensed immense otherworldly magic thanks to my connection to the dragon. it seems my suspicions weren't wrong. Another group like the Chan clan has appeared to get in our way." Valmont adjusted his tie which had come slightly out of alignment from his earlier outburst.

"Valmont." Alex growled. "I thought you were still trying to recoup the losses you incurred in Hong Kong. I'll give Dr Chan your regards next… What is it Twilight?" He asked when Twilight touched his shoulder. "That man is radiating dark magic. "

"Demonic possession my dear," Valmont said plainly. "An old business partner who in return for some freedom and the ability to use his senses again after a failed attempt to return to his own physical form has given me access to a large amount of his own latent power and the knowledge of the Talismans.

"You realize you just made yourself a bad deal." Alex said. "Most willing hosts to demons often end up falling into deep pits, often literally in most cases." As Alex kept Valmont, Irina and Dr Caballeron attention, Indy and Mutt carefully maneuvered everyone so that everyone who had wings could grab one or two of the others and take to the air. Unfortunately, one of the enforcers, Chow, chose that moment to reach out and grab one of Applejack's breasts and give it a squeeze. Applejack grabs Chow's wrist and squeezes. Chow screams in pain as she says, "No one but my stallion's allowed to touch me there so hands off or else." She then tosses Chow into Ratso. Finn took a step back saying, "Uh… Big V Goldielocks just threw Chow into Ratso like he was a ragdoll."

"Oh and it gets worse!" Tempe said with a sadistic grin as she inhaled deeply. "Now burn!" With a forceful exhale a wall of black flames appeared in front of the group surprising Valmont that someone else could use Shadow fire.

"Do we have enough power to pass through it?" The man asked his friend of a sort.

"Sadly we do not, this is potent fire not exactly Shadow fire but close enough should we try to pass through it your body would become Ash in my soul most likely would return to the demon realm and my sister would not like that especially with how fond she is on you. If we had the dragon talisman we would easily be able to pass through it but as we are now neither of us would truly survive it."

"Damn it they blocked us off!" One of the equestrian thugs said recognizing the technique. "Draconic blackfire is a powerful barrier technique. I didn't think anyone here would be able to make it, let alone it would be her."

"Where did you get this one," Irina asked Caballeron. "They seem smarter than the rest of your thugs."

"Surprisingly dear this one is actually my right hand" the doctor explained "you see, looking for dangerous artifacts tends to make you learn about dangerous traps. Usually this one doesn't accompany me and does research and is the public face of my legit businesses. Due to the unique nature of this excursion they were forcibly brought with us. Meet Obscura." Upon hearing their name the androgynous person bowed their head.

Alex had an idea on how to get everpony back to Traveler's Rest. He knew he was going to hate himself and his family will lose a satellite vault (a vault that was set before the one under Traveler's Rest was made and finished). He was hoping Shendu suffered from the major flaws of dragonkind, pride, vanity, and greed. He knew Valmont, the enforcers, Dr Cabaleron and his goons suffered from greed so he took a breath and said, “There is a vault filled with gold coins and art objects hidden nearby.” That caused every one save Irina to look at him.

"Silly boy, I have control over Shendu's power thanks to his siblings punishing him. I can use most of his strength without worry, even if it's short bursts." Valmont said confidently though muttered the last part under his breath so that only Irina heard it. "Unless your vault stores one of the talismans or another artifact of the demon sorcerers there will be no tricking us."

Alex smiles and says, “How can you be sure it doesn’t?" Irina frowned before saying, "Don't even consider it. It most likely has safety measures in it." Everypony save for Alex & Co tenses up. "JAGUARPOUNCESFRO…ERK!" Hak Foo anouces as he attempted to attack Tempe only for the transformed alicorn to manifest her wings and strike the attacking fool in the groin. The red headed enforcer hits the ground clutching his family jewels. Alex looked at Hak Foo, closed his eyes and shook his head in bemusement and said, "Hak Fool you didn't learn a thing."

"Dragon breaks Jaguar." Tempe said calmly. "Let's get out of here that flame barrier is more than enough to give us time and if anything that vault will be too tempting for the others save Valmont and Irina." With a Cheshire grin Tempe began walking through the jungle Luna following her daughter and Twilight her sister.