• Published 11th Aug 2022
  • 1,683 Views, 17 Comments

Alexandre Viator: the Alicorn King - ScarletRhine



Remember when the alicorn made of lightning took Alex to Fallen Equestria (the Equestria of the Fall of equestria)? This story tells a tail of his being taken a different Equestria.

  • ...
5
 17
 1,683

Sunrise

"Tempe?!" Twilight explained remembering her imaginary friend that would follow her around, having shown up after she was accepted into Celestia's school where she truly became friendless outside of a few acquaintances and had started daydreaming of what would have been like for her to be a princess. "That was you! You were the one that helped me with so much keeping me calm and helping me study! You were around so often that we started calling each other sisters because of how we looked even though you had the wings." Upon saying this out loud Twilight hugged her alicorn doppelganger glad to finally meet the person she thought was imaginary. "Of course you're my big sis if not by blood then by bond just as Spike as my son thank you for helping me realize that early on!"

"Hey you weren't the only one learning through those trips, it's how I became able to speak modern dialects and how Nightmare was able to pick it up too from hearing it from me." Tempe said happily hugging Twilight back. "I'm glad that I straightened up your bond between Spike and you considering you truly are his mother."

"So you're the person Twilight always mentioned when she came home during the weekends." Shining Armor said approaching the group, a stern look on his face, though none of the others could sense it, Tempe spread her wing blocking Alex from Shining.

"Armor, don't even think about harming him you harm him you harm two of my sisters!" She growled indicating that she already knew about Cadance and believed that Celestia had made her Luna's legal daughter after thinking that she had killed the foal that Luna had on her back when she was banished as the Nightmare, a surprisingly accurate assessment.

The comment about harming Cadance caused Shining to stop cold. "What are you talking about?"

Walking up to Shining, Tempe whispered in his ear, "He's connected to love just like my sister Cadance, just like her."

"Oh crapbaskets," he muttered, realizing what she was implying. "When will he? Can you tell?"

"At the same time as you I can think, as long as you keep up in the sheets." She teased.

This caused Shining to break out in the tomato red blush. "Don't tell Twilight she doesn't know yet."

"Tell her soon, and don't wait for the you-know-what to get started to do so. Trust me she wouldn't appreciate not knowing till the last moment. And remember she never learned Cadance's full name so don't use it in the invitation at least. If you're going to send one make it a personalized one." She said before walking back to the group of seven eight now that Spike had joined them from the library.

"What were you talking about?" Rarity asked, trying to get some gossip from the princess who apparently was Twilight's sister.

"No gossip for now, it's time to celebrate. My mom's returned. I'm back and I'm fully grown so I've messed about a thousand and one birthdays, and my family is whole again with some new additions as well. So don't spoil it with gossip." Tempe replied.

"Yeah don't be a party pooper Rarity we have a lot of reasons to celebrate and right now we all need to get back in it!" Pinkie Pie said as she pulled Rarity over to the hastily setup party games where her sister Sweetie Belle was throwing darts at balloons.

Pinkie sat next to Applejack & Rarity asking "So are you two going to allow Alex to put a foal in you two when mating season rolls around? I plan to." The pink earth pony looked to the farm pony and the fashionista.

"Ah don' rightly know how good a mother I'll be but considering how Apple Bloom has turned out, I'll go all out. Though I'm not looking forward to foaling, but I know Ah won't be alone raisin' any foals." Applejack said with a small smile.

Rarity thought about it and was considering waiting a year. But when Sweetie Belle came to her, dragging a large stuffed dragon plushy. "

"Here Rarity." The filly chirped happily.

"Why thank you Sweetie." She said. "What's this for?"

The little unicorn began prancing in place as she replied, "it's for the foal you're going to have after the season you act weird." The little unicorn looked at her with a sad kitten face. Rarity blushed as she realized that her little sister once again showed how perceptive she was. "Th-thank you Sweetie." She said, "How thoughtful." The white filly pranced happily away. Rarity looked at her herd mates and said "That look should be carefully monitored as a deadly weapon. Looks like the herd will grow by six total. Provided none of us don't have twins or more."

Celestia got everpony's attention before announcing, "My Little Ponies! I am happy to announce that the parasite that transformed my sister into Nightmare Moon has been purged and my Sister Princess Luna will after some convalescence resume her duties as princess of the night. And allow me to introduce her daughter, Princess Tempest Draconian Flare!" She stepped aside and motioned for mother & Daughter to join her.

After joining it Luna on stage Tempe was suddenly overcome with nerves having finally realized that there were more than just Alex's heard around since she had stayed towards the fringes of the party with Pinkie pie knowing that she had been isolated and and fighting for most of her life Pinkie had waited for introductions until she felt comfortable. "H-hi everypony!" She said before turning and burying her face in Luna's shoulder embarrassed at just how bad her stage fright was considering she'd fought the environment of literal nightmares for a millennia straight.

Luna smiled and gave her a side winghug then kissed her forehead whispering to her, "I'm so proud of you Tempe."

Celestia couldn't help an indulgent grin at the sight. Then turned back to the crowd before clearing her throat and announcing, "But let's not forget those who with being asked went forth, confronted, and purged the Nightmare from my Sister and as a result released her daughter from her lonely vigil. Please give a hand to the Viator-Sparkle herd!"

At that everypony began to applaud and made a path. All seven of them made their way upto the stage. There was a delay as Rarity arranged the group to be presentable with Alex behind and to one side of the mares. Celestia then continued, "For their Patriotic service to Equestria I hereby dub this herd as the order of Knights Elemental. Now I have one last thing to do, Alexandre Viator-Sparkle step forward." Alex stepped up to stand in front of the Princesses then saluted. He hoped it wouldn't take too much time as he was feeling tired. Celestia then said, "Alex, for your service to the crowns of Equestria in restoring my family I hereby cede Old Cantorlot castle and everything within to you as every stallion's herd needs a home."

Shocked and happy Alex unknowingly went down in Equestrian history as the first first Thestral citizen to bow to Celestia. Which was caught by a lucky photographer from a Manehattan newspaper called the Daily Bugle.

Alex started walking to a nearby bench intending to lay down and take a nap when somepony took his arms and began to guide him towards Sugarcube Corner. "Your dead on your feet dearie so we're taking you to Pinkie's room so you can get some sleep." The motherly voice of Mrs Cake said reassuringly. Alex was laid down on Pinkie's bed. As soon as his head hit the pillow he fell asleep.