• ...
 0
 221

the villains return(Someone dies)

Sci-Twi wiped her forehead. “Well done, Twilight,” said Micro Chips warmly. “You should be proud.”
“ I am,” she replied.
Micro Chips smiled. “Oh, Twilight. If only you knew how I felt for you,” he said softly.
“Are you trying to confess your love for me?” she asked.
“Yes,” he said finally. “When you first arrived for the Friendship Games, I thought, ‘This girl is beautiful. Then my feelings grew after that, but you were interested in Timber and Sunset. But after the memory stone incident... I realised that you weren’t interested in Sunset. I love you, Twi. I love every bit about you. Even the evil bits.”

“And your robot,” she said softly. “I fell in love with you when we built it. But I was still interested in Sunset.”

Micro Chips kissed her on her cheek.


Sunset and Demon Shimmer circled each other menacingly, like wolves about to attack each other. Klaus looked up at his girlfriend, frowning. Demon Shimmer shot a large ball of magic at Sunset. She retaliated with an even larger ball of magic, pushing it towards Demon Shimmer. They circled each other again. “Well,” sneered Demon Shimmer. “You can’t escape me. I am you.”
“I know,” said Sunset. “But I’ve changed. I’m a better person. A much better person than I was when I was you.”
Klaus smiled proudly. “Yeah, you tell ‘er, Sunset!” he shouted, pumping his fist into the air.
“I’m not afraid of you,” she continued. “In fact, if it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t be here. I would be dead. I would be rotting in jail, just like Count Olaf. But he’s dead, good and dead, on a strange island. I’m stronger than you, Demon.”

“You bastard!” shouted Demon Shimmer. “You fool! I am stronger than your puny transformation! Come with me. We can go back like you were, where power was everything!”
“NO!” shouted Sunset. “NO! I’ll never do that! I’ll never make the same mistake as you. I’d rather be with Klaus, who I love than take over the world. Oh no siree, I will never do that!”
“You’re gonna die, then, Shimmer,” sneered her Demon.
“She’s stronger than that,” said Klaus simply.


Hitch climbed onto Sunny’s back and grabbed the Staff of Sacanas. He threw it to Princess Twilight, who caught it with her ignited horn. She set it into the ground, Sunny, she and Hitch holding onto it with their hooves, Sunny and Twilight shooting spells at it with their horns. He pointed the Staff at the Storm King, turning him to stone. Everyone cheered, as the sky returned to a pale blue. Sunny threw her hooves around Hitch’s neck. He gently stroked her mane with his hoof, pulled her close and began kissing each other.

Pipp swooned. Zipp glared at her.


Demon Shimmer shot another ball at Sunset. She retaliated again.
And then, Demon Shimmer shot another ball at her. She was caught off guard, the light hitting her in her chest, golden light surrounding Sunset. She fell into Klaus’s arms, in her transformed state. Demon Shimmer laughed maniacally.

Sunset groaned, her eyes closing. “You’re okay,” whispered Klaus. “You’re gonna be okay.”
She groaned again, the pain in her chest increasing rapidly.
“Sunset!” he cried, as he saw her breathing weaken. “Please,” he begged. “Don’t leave me.”
She smiled. “Klaus,” she said. “I love you.”
He smiled. “Me too,” he replied, kissing her on her lips.

She sighed.

“Please,” she said softly so only he could hear her. “Just stay safe. And have courage.”
He smiled. “I’ll do my best,” he said.
She snuggled in his arms, her head resting against his chest.
He held her close, not wanting to let go of her.
“I think it’s time,” she said. “It’s time for me to move on.”

She inhaled one last breath and then everything went black.

Klaus was sobbing his heart out over her. He knew Demon Shimmer had to be defeated. For her.
“Snap out of it,” he muttered. “Let’s finish this once and for all.”

Demon Shimmer laughed, shooting a ball of magic at him. The power of love grew inside him, and exploded out of him like a sonic boom and vibrated over her. Demon Shimmer screamed with rage then faded into nothingness.

“Sunset would be proud,” he said quietly. “If only she was here to see it.”

Author's Note:

A short story involving Sunny, Sunset, Both Twilights and some other characters.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment