• Published 16th Jun 2022
  • 264 Views, 2 Comments

Collection of short stories - GleamingKyler111



A collection of short stories, most of which are incomplete.

  • ...
 2
 264

Pinkie meets Rick Roll

Author's Note:

(Created as a continuation of this chapter.

Pinkie Pie started her daily routine. First, she checked her party planning list. Second, she left her house through the fourth wall. Fourth, she realizes she went too far forward. Third, she bought an apple. Fourth, she tells her past self she went too far forward. Finally, she-

"Just get to the fun part, Narrator." She exclaimed.

Alright, alright. Let's see... Oh! Here it is! Ahem, Pinkie hops around Ponyville seeing completely normal things like Lyra and Bon Bon on a date, a date, a calendar, hay fries, a pony sadly eating the hay fries, Discord making a cameo, a cord- Wait! Go back a bit, zoom, enhance. A pony she doesn't know, sadly eating hay fries?! There's only one thing she can do, and that is...

"Why are you so sad?" Pinkie Pie, the pink party pony, perfectly pronounces questioningly.

"Well, it's because I just found that my song, that I was about to release, was just sang to the princesses by some sort of bipedal creature." Rick Roll says sadly.

"That doesn't seem that bad." Pinkie says, wondering where the narrator is going with this.

"One of them hated it so badly that she sent herself to the moon for a century! A century!" Rick Roll said upset.

"What?! It can't be that bad, can you sing it?" Pinkie questioned.

He said he could. Then, he started singing.


"So... how was it?" Rick Roll asked.

A heavy awkward silence started. It was so heavy that this story ended.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment