• Published 23rd Jan 2023
  • 175 Views, 0 Comments

At Journey's End - Burningbloom78



Disaster strikes at the Celestialside Resort as a stallion's life is forever changed once he witnesses it being ripped away.

  • ...
 0
 175

Epilogue

End of one journey.

Harrow returned to Anial and Maria, who were taking care of Princess Celestia with Princess Luna's help. Harrow informed that Reaper has died and Eactal was nowhere to be found. Princess Celestia thanked Harrow for stopping Reaper and will start rebuilding Canterlot with the help of her little sister, Princess Luna. The sisters will deal with Eactal in the future.

Harrow, Anial, and Maria were instructed to return home and live in peace. They returned home.

Anial stretched. "Ah, home. Harrow sir, we await your orders."

"Yes. Your orders," Maria said.

Harrow was tired and hungry after everything that has happened. "Anial, make some dinner. Maria, I'll need your help cleaning out a few rooms upstairs."

Anial saluted. "Yes, sir."

Maria hesitated. "Aren't those rooms the ones we are not supposed to touch?

Harrow had a wistful look in his eyes. "It is time to put the past behind me. You and your brother will have separate rooms from now on. We have to get them clean tonight so you both won't sleep together anymore."

Anial looked confused. "We've always been like that."

Harrow shook his head. "You two are too old to share rooms. Maria, go upstairs and get started on one of the rooms. Anial, call us down once dinner is ready."

"Yes, sir," he said.

"I'll do my best," Maria promised.

Harrow nodded, satisfied. "Good. I'll join you soon," he said, heading to the front door.

"Going outside?" Maria asked.

"Yeah," Harrow answered. "I have a lot on my mind. I'll be back inside soon. Go on."

Anial started dinner and Maria went upstairs to clean out one of the rooms while Harrow went outside to the porch.

"A lot of things happened over the past five years. I miss you, all of you. However, I want you all to know that I'm moving on. It'll take some time, but one step after the other right? I won't forget you or the kids, but I want to thank you for everything, July."

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment