• Published 6th Dec 2021
  • 422 Views, 6 Comments

Cressida's Christmas Mission - VioletRose13



The Hamato Clan is celebrating Christmas and everyone is full of holiday spirit.

  • ...
 6
 422

Holiday Cheer

Soon enough, everyone from human to mutant was having holiday fun. From playing with new toys to snacking on holiday treats, the whole lair was filled with holiday joy and spirit. And soon enough, dinner time came around.

"All right, everyone. Callin’ all ninjas! Come and get it!" Applejack called out.

Everyone gathered around the table and took their seats. Applejack, Pinkie, April, Sunset, Leo, and Raph each came in and sat some food on the table. When the turkey and ham was carved, each guest was given some as well as a side of their choosing. Fluttershy placed three plates onto a smaller table where Spike the dog, Chompy, and Ice Cream Kitty were seated.

Master Splinter tapped his glass with a spoon to get everyone's attention; he stood up. "Attention, please. First of all, I wish to thank each and every one of you for coming to our Christmas celebration; it means ever so much to me and my family. And I want all of you to know that even though we are all very different, inside and out, we are all still family and friends no matter what. We are all connected through the Magic of Friendship and it truly is the most powerful magic of all. To the biggest, to the smallest; we will always be linked together forever and nothing can or will ever change that. To the Hamato Clan and the Magic of Friendship!" He raised his glass along with everyone else.

"Cheers!" And with that, the group began enjoying their Christmas dinner.

After dinner, everyone was either playing games or singing songs, all with enormous smiles on their faces. Splinter looked around the room seeing all the smiling faces, feeling an overwhelming joy rise up inside of him. Even though no one else in the city knew what went on in the sewers that night, there was one thing that Splinter, the Turtles, and their friends knew. This truly was the best Christmas they’ve ever had because they were all together. Celestia soon walked up to her husband and gave him a kiss on the cheek before she wrapped her arm around his shoulder.

“It’s so beautiful.” She whispered.

“It is…” He whispered as a tear fell from his eye.

"Everything alright, dad?" Cressie asked her father.

He looked down at her and noticed that she was holding his hand. "Yes, Cressida my dear. I'm fine. I’m just very happy." Splinter grinned.

And with that, everyone gathered together around and began singing, hand in hand.

As dawn shines on us every morn” They started singing.

The fire of friendship is reborn

And all the friendships we have made

We cherish in every way

Loyalty binds us and makes us strong

Honesty shows that we belong

And kindness shared will unite us through each day

The fire of friendship lives in our hearts

As long as it burns, we cannot drift apart

Though quarrels arise, their numbers are few

Laughter and singing will see us…

…through

We are a circle of pony friends

A circle of friends we'll be to the very end

Cressie looked up at her father and smiled; he turned and beamed back at her as he gently squeezed her hand. They continued to sing.

Though the winter brings all its cold and storm

The glow in our hearts keeps us warm

The friends we now call our family

Will always see us through

Loyalty binds us and makes us strong

Honesty shows that we belong

And kindness shared will unite us through each day

The fire of friendship lives in our hearts

As long as it burns, we cannot drift apart

Though quarrels arise, their numbers are few

Laughter and singing will see us…

…through

Will see us through

We are a circle of pony friends

A circle of friends we'll be to the very end

"Booyakasha! Merry Christmas, dudes!" Mikey cheered; everyone else cheered along as Celestia and Splinter shared a mistletoe kiss.

Comments ( 6 )

I hope this mean your starting a storyline.

11075500
This was just for fun and for the holidays. I don't know, I guess we'll just have to wait and see

11075521
Can do. I'll review this when I'm done with my current one.

11075533
Oh, cool ^^
And thanks for taking the time to read my silly little story

Login or register to comment