• Published 31st Oct 2021
  • 2,075 Views, 101 Comments

No Clop November - Don't Call it a Cumback - StarkyShy



30 participants, 30 days to make it through the month without giving into your base urges and clopping. The prize? An orgy with all the other winners. It sounds easy until you realize just how horny you and everyone else around you is because of it.

Comments ( 7 )

Heh, I can imagine Dash's revenge just being "eliminate my friends from the next year at all costs".

This fic is awesome! You should totally write the next No Clop November fic in 2022!

11069565
God I appreciate it.

Right now I'm so fuckin burned out that I don't even wanna think about what I'd have to do if I chose to do it next year.

But I definitely don't regret doing any of this now.

now to wait for NNN 2022

Well, guess I gotta start working on a sequel.

I do wanna make it so that the audience, aka you guys, have more control over what happens, like who participates and who gets eliminated.

More details and reveals will be on my blog posts.

11073830
Ok so John Carpenter's The Thing is about an alien that takes the form of other creatures. See where I'm going with this?

11068252
11071216
So to those interested, if you want to help choose the participants for next year's NCN, then the nomination form is right here!

I have to shelf this one just for that story image

Login or register to comment