• Published 29th Oct 2021
  • 156 Views, 2 Comments

Yurin's History! - MLPkillers



Now old enough to work, the red pegaus thought she was applying for a clothing/sewing shop; she heard the news from a colt, she trusted him. She will soon discover it's nit what the colt said and on the second day, she will regret everything...

  • ...
 2
 156

A Work Shift Ended! A Brawl Between A Bully and A Stand Upper!

Yurin started putting the containers up after she finished labeling them, Grayson kept being annoying to her, but other than that this job is simply easy so far, if you are only labeling containers and stacking them up where they need to go. It’s definitely terrifying what’s in the containers, Yurin nearly vomited three times initially doing the job. She would have to cut limbs off tomorrow, which she wishes she could skip. She wondered what’s next.

“So what-!?”

“Almost time to leave, Grayson and Tumbra make sure the equipment is put up, and it looks clean, Tumbra, you do a good job making it look clean so make sure it looks clean.

“Yes sir!”

Tumbra and Grayson both responded in unison. Both had their right front hooves up to their head like a salute. Coomber walked out of the door with a supplies form, as well as assets forms too, the door shut making a loud metal bang. Grayson and Tumbra started doing what Coomber asked them to do. Yurin was confused what to do next. Tristan was ready to help her out.

“Double check your work, then when the place looks clean enough and everything is put up, then you can leave when the alarm goes off.”

Yurin thanked Tristan but how do they pay you here?

“I have a question, when and what are we payed by? I assume we are payed by bits.”

“Yes. We’re payed by the amount of days we work here, which should be everyday or else you would suffer a similar fate to those who don’t.”

“So if you don’t you...”

“Yes, you die or suffer torture you wish you never have. And our pay day is normally in 2 more days, they might skip you since you just started because 2 days is not a normal pay.”

“O-okay. I probably wouldn’t know that, so thank you. Wow, Tumbra does a lot of cleaning... Look at him go with that broom.”

“Yeah, be cautious not to disturb him when he’s cleaning, he may seem silent, but he’s not a push over, he will make you regret it.”

Yurin knew Tumbra was like a silent kid at school, they are dangerous and they don’t normally seem that way because they are quiet unless disturbed.

“What’s you advice for Grayson then, besides him being a bully?”

Seeing Grayson turn to her and Tristan, who both stared at him back, Yurin with a little bit of fear and Tristan looked back with anger. Grayson finished packing a tote up clear of blood and clapping the lid on, he putting it back onto the metal rack on the shelf that said O positive. He then stepped off the step stool and towards Yurin and Tristan.

“I hope Tristan you didn’t forget where to met me at after today. Ready for a beating?”

“Ha you wish! The better question is, are you ready to be humiliated in front of Coomber and Tumbra?”

Grayson face went from confident to laughter.

“Oh, so you knew they would be there...?”

“I did!”

Grayson walked around Tristan, keeping his confident attitude. Doesn’t Tristan remember when he first Joined this unit what happened to him by Grayson?

“If you remember as I recall correctly, I broke your jaw when you talked to me like that Tristan, and I’m gonna do it again, along with your spirit.”

Tristan stepped in front of Grayson, thinking Grayson would bump into him, Grayson almost bumped into Tristan. Grayson mocked Tristan more.

“Wow, seems like I hit a nerve, why don’t you look at me?”

Tristan gave Grayson a glare that would stop a heart. Grayson smirked.

“There it is, the killer in you. I hope you’re ready...”

Grayson walked out of the unit, holding the door with a hoof while looking back at Tristan, Yurin was a little afraid of the conflict Tristan and Grayson was about to get into, she glad Tristan stuck up for her but for what if he gets brutalized by Grayson.

“I know Yurin you’re worried about the fight me and Grayson about to get into. I will not lose to him, didn’t before and won’t this time. He’s going to learn manners one way or another, and not to pick on the weak.”

“Ye-yeah, but I don’t want you to get hurt.”

Yurin said with a sad tone. Yurin walked towards the unit exit door, the chatter outside the unit is crazy, the chatter volume 3 times the decibels than that of the cafeteria at Yurin”s school. The red pegasus opened the door, Tristan walked aside her. They both walked out and then started walking left, they were now behind Coomber, Grayson and Tumbra. Tristan wanted to stay that way, since if you walk in front of them you would get hurt since you are basically saying to them, they are behind you and your the strongest so you lead. Coomber was the colt in front of Grayson and Tumbra, Tumbra was in front of Grayson, Grayson was in front of Tristan. Yurin was behind them all Tristan wanted badly to cut in front of Grayson, but didn’t because they were about to leave this tartarus place. They passed the managers at their left and right sides. Yurin heart dropped when she saw Doom at the front doors, was he going to make her stay? Was he going to kill her? She wanted to stay with Tristan and at his side for when he fights Grayson.

The group walked towards Doom, not scared at all.

“Good job today unit 45, even with a newbie that needs more strength and assertiveness in her, you pulled through like she wasn’t there.”

Tristan wanted to say something to Doom, but kept his mouth quite, the way he talks about Yurin isn’t right, this place isn’t right, none of this is right. Tristan walked past Doom, Yurin behind him. Doom put a hoof out with his eyes closed, Yurin stopped and gulped, is her fear coming true.

“Have a great day Yurin, I’ll be seeing you tomorrow, wither it’s here or outside of here; and for your sake it better be here.”

Doom with a deep voice told the red pegasus, she stared at him with fear. Doom stared at Yurin with a smirk, using his head to indicate to go along with Tristan as he removed his hoof from in front of her ; she listened and walked out the door, this was it, she’s free.

(”What’s this feeling?”)

“It’s a mixture of fear and relief Yurin.”

Tristan told Yurin with sympathy. Yurin was shocked, how did Tristan know that? Can he sense emotions, or can he just read minds?

“How’d you know what I was feeling!?”

“Because of your expression and my experience here, I was just like you, afraid, first time I was let out of this wicked place I wanted to run for help, but the fear stopped me, especially since Doom knows what we do, where we live and everything about me, like all of us, he knows everything about all of us and I have no clue how.”

“Maybe magic drones”

“No, no drones or anything.”

Yurin wanted to figure out how Doom knows what they do when they arrive home, that’s none of his business. That colt is terrifying.

“Welp you definitely are like me if you had those emotions, because that definitely what it was, haha!”

Tristan didn’t forget about his fight with Grayson, Yurin seems like she did. Grayson turned to the right and Yurin was confused but from the sight of Grayson in the distance, she remembered.

“Are you sure you want to fight him Tristan?”

“Yes, otherwise he would hurt you if I don’t.”

“I wish you wouldn’t fight for me, but after you show me how to fight, especially him, I’ll beat him next time.”

Tristan smirked at Yurin, Grayson standing still watching them with a wicked smile, crushing a rock, then putting a hoof up to his head and pointing one out to Tristan, basically saying he’s going to crush Tristan’s skull when they fight. Coomber and Tumbra was on the side standing; they stood with a grin.

“Do not to interfere with mine and Grayson’s battle Yurin, because then Tumbra might step in.”

“But what if he’s about to kill you!?”

Tristan laughed. Yurin didn’t think that was a joke or funny.

“He won’t because of the rules of our job, he would be punished to death if he did and he knows it.”

Yurin hoof palmed, she forgot the employment policy, she remembers Doom already had the papers sign, Tristan had to get the policy papers. The second rule was not killing your co-workers whatever the reason maybe be. She was a little relief to remember that rule. Yurin and Tristan stopped, staring at Grayson who smirked.

“You didn’t chicken out!? You are going to wish you did! Tristan!”

Tristan felt a little annoyed he stills has the attitude. He thought maybe Grayson was bluffing but from past experiences looks like he wasn’t. He wouldn’t lie to Coomber. Tristan slide a rear hoof back, then putting a hoof out in front of him.

“Try me!”

Grayson laughed. Tumbra hoof palmed. Coomber just stared and wondered why he was using such a bizarre stance, one hoof, and the left rear hoof pulled back, is he trying to be a bull?

“You’re such an idiot Tristan... But fine, I’ll try you.”

Grayson ran at Tristan, Tristan blocked the attack, Grayson smirked and grabbed Tristan hoof, flipping him vertically behind him and onto the ground, he walked over fast and tried to stomp on Tristan, Tristan got up, using his left hoof to swipe Grayson hooves from under him, Grayson almost fell but caught himself on his hooves again and bounced at Tristan, before putting his face in Tristan’s face, landing back on the ground on four hooves.

“You’re pathetic Tristan-!”

Tristan attempted to punch Grayson, Grayson dodged the attack and elbow Tristan in his right hoof he blocked his face with; Grayson looked at Coomber and than back at Tristan,

(”let’s show him the brutality of this unit once again.”)

Grayson ran at Tristan from a short distance, before bouncing back, dodging Tristan attack, Grayson jumped into the air and positioned his body, his rear towards Tristan who attempted to dodged, and received a buck to his mouth and nose, he flew and slid on the ground. Tristan’s nose was bleeding and his lip was busted, he wiped the blood off his nose, he surprised his jaw wasn’t broken. He felt his nose, realizing the top of it nose was broken. Tristan was angry and ran at Grayson with fury, Tristan pulled a hoof back and attempted to punch Grayson, Grayson ducked under it and dodged it.

“You’re a fool if you think rage is going to aid you in this... Fight!”

Grayson gave Tristan a huge gut punch, using that position to quickly elbow him in the face, Tristan fell on the ground, holding his stomach in pain with his front hooves. Yurin couldn’t keep watching this, there’s got to be something she can do? Grayson used a hoof to lift Tristan chin.

“Oh come on now, there’s got to be more to you then this, your blows are weak and your attacks are not well thought through. I’m not done yet with you, Tristan.”

Grayson let go of Tristan’s jaw, making his jaw hit the gravel dirt ground, Tristan was in pain, the groans, the blood, Yurin can’t keep watching this.

“I’m going to stomp your body into the ground.”

Grayson said walking into Tristan’s space bubble. He turned Tristan over and smirked, before stomping on his hooves on his stomach, Tristan used his wings, which Grayson grabbed and started to pull on. Tristan yelled in pain, encouraging Grayson to pull back harder.

“Well, seems like Tristan is being taught a lesson!... What you think Coomber!?”

Tumbra deviously asked his manager. Coomber face remained normal. Tumbra needs to look more farther away from the picture, instead of just staring at the big picture in the middle.

“Yes, Tristan is indeed getting beaten by Grayson, no surprise since you both were taught by me although he should’ve been in stance when he started. I suggest you look back where the red pegasus was standing Tumbra.”

Tumbra looked to his left and didn’t see Yurin. Oh, that mother-! Yurin flew down at Grayson, Grayson heard her, but couldn’t react in time, he was kicked directly in his left jawbone, knocking him away from Tristan.

“Are you okay!?”

Tristan spurt up blood, before getting up, and looking at Grayson who was already up again, a little angry but he looked more humoured than angry.

“So the mare friend wants to come in and attack me, a mare sticking up for you Tristan is pathetic.”

Grayson walked closer towards Yurin and Tristan, his horn lit and ready to use his magic, Tristan noticed Grayson using his magic. Grayson teleported over towards them.

“Move now Yurin!”

Yurin attempted to fly but was caught by Grayson’s magic. Grayson slammed Yurin into the ground, doing this 2 more times from the same height she flew.

“That’s enough, Grayson!!”

Tristan yelled running at Grayson, he flew, flying around Grayson, the unicorn just kept on slamming Yurin to the ground, she was bleeding from her nose and was bruised. Tristan grabbed Tristan’s horn, before pulling his head down and kneed him in the face. Grayson swung a hoof at Tristan, Tristan dodged it, punching Grayson in the throat. Grayson’s magic let go of Yurin, who was standing back up on her hooves, she stared at Tristan with blood running down her head, and a sprained wing, and bloody nose. Now she’s got to go back to the nurse or heal herself. Tristan punched Grayson one more time in the gut before flying off fast and telling Yurin to fallow him which she started to do as soon as he took off. Grayson got up holding his stomach and looked at Coomber and Tumbra.

“Why didn’t you help me from that red blasted pegasus!?”

Looking at Tumbra asking his question. He was mad. Only cowards run away from the fight, or did he think he won so easily and decided to leave fast because he knew he was going to lose?

“You should’ve kept your focus on Tristan and not the pegasus. I thought I taught you better than that, when you already hit her the second time to the ground, you could’ve counter Tristan’s attacks but instead you kept slamming her to the ground and caused Tristan to get more angry at you, and you should’ve been in your fighting stance before charging him.”

Grayson teleported aside Coomber and looked at him.

“I’m sorry, it won’t happen again sir!”

Coomber kept his blank expression, Tumbra looked like he was thinking this was funny. Grayson noticed Tumbra expression and stared at him with annoyance.

“What’s funny Tumbra!?”

Tumbra chuckled. Grayson losing to Tristan was bad enough since he was a softy, but him also losing to the red pegasus mare was even more embarrassing.

“You let a mare overpower you. I’m starting to-!”

“Shut your mouth Tumbra! I’ll just teleport to the-!”

“No, let them go Grayson, I fear with your rage you would kill him, I know you have the capability of killing them both, as the rest of us, but don’t. Let’s leave this place before we all get in trouble.”

Grayson was angry and upset, he was having fun, but his mood was satisfied, and happy. Tristan better not think he’d won cause he ran away. You don’t win battles by running after you know someone down. Here, you knock them out to win the battle, otherwise you’re just running. Grayson flustered expression changed, he had a smirk on his face.

“You’re right Coomber! Thank you sir!”

Coomber started to walk away from the organization, to the left, as him, Grayson and Tumbra turned the corner their eyes met with familiar purple ones.

“Well... Fighting... After work, this was planned wasn’t it?”

The purple eye colt stared at Grayson. Grayson stepped forward with a hoof over his head.

“Yes sir, I planned it! I wanted to teach Tristan a lesson for standing up for a pathetic red mare!”

Grayson formally told the black colt. The black colt smiled. He knows this is the truth. He remembers hearing it through his magic around the place. His ears and eyes are everywhere.

“Thanks for letting me know the truth. I saw the battle and I must say, Coomber, are you teaching Grayson and Tumbra combat?”

Coomber kept his blank expression. He turned his head to the black colt.

“I am. Is it a problem, Doom?”

Doom teleported behind him.

“No.”

Doom teleported around the group, then coming up from the ground underneath. Grayson and Tumbra was shocked, how did he do that and make the dirt look like it was plastic and then pop through, and nothing is a mess and all is back to normal. Doom is very creepy. Doom stared at Coomber with a smile.

“No, on the contrary, I like employees who can fend for themselves. This phenomenon just proofed what I need to do.”

Grayson and Tumbra looked at Doom with concern; Coomber looked at Doom curious what he was planning. Grayson was scared it was about him. They asked Doom what he needed to do.

“Well, you’ll see, tomorrow.”

Doom turned to his right, then lifted a hoof, before disappearing in front of the group’s eyes.

“Coomber.”

Grayson gulped with a terrified face.

“Does he intend to kill me because of the fight I caused, caus, cause he said the battle wa-was proof on what he-he needed to do.”

Coomber didn’t like Grayson being scared, he put a hoof on Grayson’s shoulder.

“Calm yourself, his bloodlust wasn’t shifted towards you. Noticed he teleported in the similar direction Yurin and Tristan flew away in?”

Grayson grew a smirk, he understood what Doom meant by what he needed to do. He said he likes employees who can fend for themselves. Grayson chuckled manically.

(”Enjoy the karma, Tristan!”)

Grayson stopped chuckling, looking at the sky with a smile.

(”Enjoy... It very well...”)

---

“Where are we going Tristan!?”

Tristan was serious, he was determined to get as far away from that horrible place, as well as the workers.

“Home. I fly with you home first and then then I’ll go home.”

Yurin smirked. She wiped the blood off her nose, looking down to see the blood drops from her nose, she needs to get to her home fast and badge her broken nose. She didn’t want her parents to see Tristan again, or they swear up and down that’s her colt friend.

“Alright, but you better leave, I don’t want my parents to think we’re still dating.”

Tristan chuckled. That’s was way back when they were in high school. Like 3 years ago.

“You stopped the dating, we both wasn’t well interested into each other.”

Yurin smirked. Remembering herself telling him let’s just be friends.

“Well you seem well interested to me. You didn’t forget the roses you left me did you?”

Tristan kept flying forward with Yurin behind him still. He looked down with embarrassment and blushed.

“Just, let’s change the topic... Okay?”

Yurin giggled. Flying close to Tristan’s right side.

“Awe... Don’t be embarrassed, because it was the truth.”

Tristan has a reminder pop into his head, wait... He forgot to tell her that rule of the job, rule 3.

“Oh, Yurin, I forgot to tell you that no romance is allowed for all ponies who work at the horrible place.”

Tristan was afraid he was forgetting something important that related to him 3 years ago. Yurin laughed and elbowed Tristan lightly 2 times in his right side.

“Come on, don’t try to tell a lie and change the subject.”

“I’m serious Yurin! We kill for a god who even Doom apparently fears!”

Yurin was shocked, Doom fears somepony, a god, who and what god is it?

“Doom fears somepony, guess I should bring him to Doom?”

Yurin sarcastically told, laughing after. Tristan stared back at Yurin, a little angry she ain’t believing him. They both made it into Cloudsdale, stepping down on the road and turning to the left. They were at Yurin’s house. Which was white like the rest of the house with a green roof with heart patterns on it and a red bricks the bottom of the house, it was a nice house, but how was their bricks on it? Wouldn’t it fall through then? Maybe the bricks was made lighter just for this house.

“Yurin, we all do our job we do for a god, we kill, harvest, and torture all for a god.”

Tristan whispered to Yurin. Yurin doing the same back.

“Who’s the god Tristan?”

Yurin sarcastically asked, rolling her eyes at Tristan.

“The god is Death.”

Yurin was thinking this was a bluff but thought back, that would make sense and maybe he gave Doom the power to be where he stands? Yurin wiped more blood coming down his nose. Tristan wiped the blood he had coming down the left side of his mouth.

“I thought you were lying Tristan but after recalling everything I did today, I have to say you’re right. Can’t think of any other reason that place was exist.”

Tristan smirked before reaching into his bag and grabbing a friendship bracelet.

“Here, put this in your bag or put it on your hooves if you ever want a reminder of me when I’m not there.”

Yurin smirked and took the bracelet, she put it on. Tristan smiled.

“I’m grateful you put it on, but don’t keep that on in your unit, those colt are hideholes.”

“No kidding.”

Yurin recalling Grayson and how he acted. Tristan and her smiled at each other.

“Again, I’m sorry I pulled you into this mess, but make sure to show up tomorrow, have a great day Yurin, see you tomorrow!”

Tristan went up and flew away. Yurin stared at her bracelet, it was made of red blue beads with a red and blue flower on it. She felt a short of empty feeling, but brushed it to aside. She doesn’t have feelings for Tristan she thought to herself. Walking up the cloudy stairs, grabbing the golden color doorknob and opened the door, walking into the door and closing it. Yurin was finally home and safe from danger. She was ready to give herself first aid.

Author's Note:

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter! Let me know how you think! I'm still working on the new chapter for the Christmas story, so don't you worry! :twilightsmile:

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment