• Published 29th Oct 2021
  • 156 Views, 2 Comments

Yurin's History! - MLPkillers



Now old enough to work, the red pegaus thought she was applying for a clothing/sewing shop; she heard the news from a colt, she trusted him. She will soon discover it's nit what the colt said and on the second day, she will regret everything...

  • ...
 2
 156

I Will Help My family! An Eerie First Glance!

“I was 18 years of age. I was still unemployed; I wanted to find a job to help support my family.”

Yurin foretold. She hugged her parents goodbye before leaving, she told them she was going to find a job she thought would pay a lot of bits; she didn’t need to, but she wanted to; she didn’t want her parents to keep supporting her, or living with them; she loved them, but it’s time she got a job and lived on her own.

“Have a great day Sweetie!”

A pegasus that was all red, lighter eyes than Yurin’s. Her mane and tail were red, the mane was covering a little of her neck. Honestly, Yurin looked just like her mother; her father was the same species, he was purple; his eyes were pale red. Nama was the mother’s name. Damel was the father’s name. They lived in cloudsdale; a place free of harm; but certainly not pride and bragging; lots of pegasus love to brag about how talented they are at flying; why they should be able to join the Wonder Bolts, why they are better than the Wonder Bolts, and more of that stuff. Yurin turned to her parents with a smile; she gave them a goodbye; her thoughts were on her new job now; she was told to go to a place called, Confusion Town; that was a weird name, now why would it be named that? That is-!

(”Oh, I get it...”)

Yurin mentally told herself; she laughed, she was partly excited, and also nervous. She didn't know what the place had in store for her; she was told it was a place for sewing and making clothes, she will soon find out it is not; never listen to that organizations’ workers, ever! She entered the town from the flower field; she wanted to stay in the flower field; it reminded her of home; she knew she couldn’t; she had to get this job; this was again unnecessary, but to her, it was a need. She didn’t like the smell; it was way more hostile than Cloudsdale, she thought it was because they had no flowers, but that’s not a reason; she arrived at the welcome sign; heading into the town; some ponies just looked at her like she wasn’t supposed to be there. She was even more nervous, is this where that one pegasus told her to go? It was Confusion Town, right? She started to rethink about the job until that same pegasus came swooping down beside her. He remembered who she was; looked like she needed some assistance. He tapped her on the back of her wings; letting his presence be known. She turned around due to the shock of her wings being touched. She knew that was the pegasus that told her about this job in Cloudsdale. She was glad he showed because she didn’t remember where to go exactly? He smiled at her.

“Looks like you only listened to some of my directions?”

Yurin nervously giggled. She did, he was correct. She confirmed this to him. He decided to walk aside her to go to his job and introduce her to the boss. She better act professional and respectful.

“Hehe, yeah, I did, sorry.”

Yurin looked at him with a shy look; he laughed, indicating with a hoof to follow him; she did just as he indicated, they both walked through the town; some ponies that lived there started to think they were a couple. This was indefinitely not true, yurin noticed a couple of them, they looked as if they knew where they were going.

“So this job is a fabric type right?”

The colt laughed, he knew he had to go with what the boss told him; this was indeed a fabric shop. Someponies should just research the place they are going to work at, but she is young, so I guess she will learn that the hard way.

“Indeed it is, it’s a special place for sewing and stitching.”

The colt said with a smirk. Yurin also forget his name, she wanted to know it again.

“Excuse me, but what’s your name?”

The colt felt a little insulted, but he let it slip, this was orders from the boss, and you don’t want to be on his bad side.

“My name is Trist, but you can call me Tristan.”

Yurin giggled, that was an average name. She thought it suits him; she kept her pace with him, making sure not to be a fool and fall behind.

“That’s a good name.”

Yurin said with a smile. She was being honest. The two turned a sharp corner, Yurin spotted the place which looks like the place he said; it was huge; it was made of metal too. She thought it was a little big for a sewing or clothing shop, but guess the town next to it loves clothes?

“Is it that big facility? I think that’s a little excessive for a sewing or clothing store.”

Trist thought the same, but she is indefinitely right; this is very big for a sewing shop and she will soon find the reason why; she will work there until death.

“I thought the same too, but it is.”

The colt’s sentence sounded suspicious, but she thought he was just being sarcastic. She only had one thing on her mind; getting this job; she heard they pay a ton. She didn’t need too much income, due to her parents having so much; at first glance of this job; she almost reconsidered getting this job, she thought it was a scam, but after this colt told her what they do there, making clothes, sewing, making friends, etc. She thought it was legit; she decided to put her trust in this pegasus colt; he seemed trustworthy.

“Maybe they have it this big for all the clothes that need to be stored or rooms for a couple of workers to sew and make clothing?”

Trist wanted to laugh, she was partly right, but still far from the truth, awfully far.

“That’s what I always believed, so I assume we are right.”

They both thought they were correct. This was Yurin’s first job, so if she wanted to succeed, she would need to know the maximum amount of information about the occupation. The two arrived at the big doors, they were made of metal, it seems a worker was at the front cleaning the entrance. Yurin notice there were multiple workers at the front, could they be security guards?

“Hello, Tristan... I see you have a recruiter?”

Tristan smiled at the guard, he was right, he knew this security guard well. Yurin wondered how he knew she was new? Trist told her this place was filled, surely you would be able to remember all of its workers that come in and out?

“Yeah, she would probably be great! Stitcher...”

The guard thought for a second and he came up with a conclusion; she was told this was a sewing shop; she’s a fool.

“I bet, she looks like the type to make clothing.”

Yurin thought something was odd with them, all of them look malicious; like they hated working here; it was a mix of anger and sorrow. One guard started entering the code on the keypad; and he typed the number: 6886 in, opening the enormous Metal doors, it didn’t smell like perfume. The guard welcomes them inside, gesturing them with a hoof to go enter. Yurin was eerie but still decided to go in. The two walked in, the metal doors shutting behind them; making creepy screeching noises. The true colors of this place were revealed, Yurin’s heart dropped to her stomach, this wasn’t the place she applied for, this was no clothing or sewing shop.