• Published 7th Jul 2021
  • 712 Views, 80 Comments

XCOM: Second Front - The Ancestor



In the year 2036 a large land mass appears in the Indian Ocean between Africa and Australia that is surrounded by a pink energy force field. This prompts the Council of Nations to authorise the creation of the XCOM project.

Comments ( 8 )

Oh boy, world marshall... Bet that implies a certain cyborg is likely ripping and tearing somewhere else in the world. Anyways, great fic, can't wait to see celestia's face as she realizes how big she fucked up and finally accepts peace.

11217913

Oh boy, world marshall... Bet that implies a certain cyborg is likely ripping and tearing somewhere else in the world.

At least that Cyborg fights his own war, eh?

can't wait to see celestia's face as she realizes how big she fucked up and finally accepts peace.

Yeah, about that...

perhaps Sunbutt has an ace up her flank?:trollestia:

Maybe.

Idk,

Ask her.

Thanks for the kind words, by the way!

Why didn't my email notify me that this story was updated?

Well, anyway, I'm glad you're back on this story.

I wonder what XCOM is planning to do with Cadence.

Just realized this chapter existed a week ago and finally finished it now
Holy shit

11293229
Uh... glad you liked it?:twilightsheepish:

I know it's been a while but I wanted to know if you still have plans to continue this.

11505418
I'm actually in the process of figuring out where I want to go with this fic. All my stories have taken a bit of a backseat to real life at the moment, but I'm in no way abandoning this story.

Login or register to comment