• Published 19th Jun 2021
  • 614 Views, 14 Comments

The Amazing Crossover Race - FireDasher24



We have 14 teams from My Little Pony, 9 teams from the Mario Universe, and one mystery team competing for a grand prize of 500000 of their currency.

  • ...
 14
 614

De-vine and Conquer

Episode 18: De-Vine and Conquer.

(Scenes of the previous leg are shown as another recap occurs.)

Discord VO: Last time on The Amazing Crossover Race! It was more thrills and chills as the teams headed to another icy location: Sherbet Land. It was crazy intense challenges that quickly involved wipeout, icy conditions, and some hilarious moments. (Laughs) Good times! The Schoolgirls obviously won first again but the biggest challenge of all was a survival challenge that I decided to add making it harder. However, it all came down to the Gem Collectors and the Sneaky Twins, but in the end, the Gem Collectors were spared since I caught those devious twins on camera. Sneaking off to the next challenge even though they didn't complete it that was downright wrong. So I decided to disqualify them for violating the rules for the third time. That'll teach those sneaks to learn once and for all: Cheaters never win!

Fluttershy: And good riddance to those two I say.

Discord appears.

Discord: Now that those two are gone, it's time to get back to the game and only 10 remain. After today, we'll be down to the single digits as it now becomes even more difficult right here on... The Amazing Crossover Race!

(Another snap and the intro begins once again.)

(Intro finished.)


Episode 18: De-Vine and Conquer.

Discord: Welcome back, we are now back in Sherbet Land as it is still freezing out here! The Schoolgirls are going to get the first tip due to winning the previous leg. Now get the tip and start already!

Ringo received the tip from the cloudbox after pressing the button.

Raffina: Fly straight to the DK Jungle. I don't know where that is.

(An image of DK Jungle is shown.)

Discord: DK Jungle is a large jungle home to many different Kongs that live here. It has tree filled with lots of vines to swing on and a certain 'appeal' to bananas. There's going to be one flight to this location and the next cloudbox is located somewhere in the heart of the jungle.

The rest of the teams follow suit and get their tips from the cloudbox. Skip ahead to the last team departing from the starting line.

Rarity: Starting out in last for the third time.

Spike: It's not all bad, we could have been eliminated before, but we're now past the halfway mark.

Rarity: Well out of all these legs, we didn't get first place even once.

Spike: We did, in the beach challenge.

Rarity: Oh right, but we're going to start doing better sixth. The chances are if we stay in the bottom, we could be next.

Spike: I know, now we should get going right now.

(Fast forward ahead to the flight in the air as all the teams are now heading to the jungle.)

Applejack: Another day, another leg. Time to kick back and relax.

Apple Bloom: Yep, now that those twins are gone, we don't have to worry about them anymore.

Bowser Jr pops up behind them.

Bowser Jr: Don't get your hopes up kid. Just cause those two are gone, doesn't mean you're safe.

Apple Bloom then realized what he said and grew nervous.


(Interview: Apple Bloom)

Apple Bloom: He's right, even though the Twins are gone, there's no telling what may happen next. I need to be aware of what's coming.


An intercom turns on.

Discord(On the speaker): Good day fellow racers, I thought it might be fair to give you all a warning to put on your parachutes before you drop... again.

Rainbow Dash: Seriously? This again?

Discord: Well I warned you all didn't I? Anyway, grab some chutes because the hatch opens in less than twenty seconds.

(Once again, the teams quickly grab parachutes and strap them on.)

Mario: Well on the bright side, at least he didn't say that pun again.

(Without a warning, the hatch opens up and all the teams fall out of the plane. All the teams pull the cords to their parachutes and safely float down to the jungle below.)

All the teams land in the firest, but a few of them get their chutes caught in the branches while the other teams released their chutes before hitting the trees.

Luigi: Is everyone ok?

Celestia(hanging upside down): What do you think?

Luna(laughs): How's it 'hanging' Celestia? Get it?

Celestia: You had to say it didn't you? Just get me down from here!

Ringo: Here's the cloudbox. (Pressed the button and got the tip.) Race to the northern part of the jungle where you will also find the location of the next cloudbox.

Spike: Which direction is north?

Raffina: That way! (Points left.)

All the teams run off in that direction but the Ex-Sisters get a late start after Celestia got down.

Ringo: Wait, it also says to watch out for tree stumps.

Trixie: As if the Great and powerful- Whoa! (Trips over a tree stump.)

Mario: Hey, she warned you.

Bowser Jr: Finding a cloudbox in the middle of the jungle is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Soarin: Well it was not going to be easy finding something like that in a large jungle.

Sweetie Belle: Especially since there's all these vines and bugs too.

Rarity: Ugh, there better be a decent reward after dealing with this.

Rainbow Dash: How hard is it to find one cloud- Oh never mind, there it is! (Pressed the button on the cloudbox and got the tip.) It's a duo challenge, Banana Bonanza!

Discord appears by a tree: What did you think I meant when there's going to be an 'appeal' to this challenge? Get it? Banana? Appeal? Never mind! For this duo challenge, teams will work together and gather bananas from trees. The bananas they collect will be placed in their team's barrel, but there can't be any squashed or rotten. The teams must fill their barrel all the way to the top. Once they do, (Pan to DK), this guy, or ape in this case DK here will hand them their next tip.

All the teams gather a barrel each and start collecting bananas.

Trixie: How do I get up there?

Gilda: Relax! I got this! (Climbs up the tree and finds a banana up there.) Heads up.(Trixie caught it in time.)

Trixie: That's it? How many are there?

Gilda: One.

Trixie: That's cheap. Come on, let's search the other trees.

Discord VO: It's seems like all the teams are 'peeling' the heat. Get it? Which team will come out on top after this challenge? Find out when we return to... The Amazing Crossover Race!

(Break)


(Break is over and we see Soarin having collected five bananas in total. He gives them to Spitfire and puts them in the barrel.)

Soarin: All clear up here!

Spitfire: To the next one!

(We now see Apple Bloom on one of the branches.)

Applejack: Now Apple Bloom, the idea to grab a banana of a branch is-

Apple Bloom: Lightly pull on it so it doesn't get mushed up?

Applejack: Uh yeah. I guess so.

(Go to the Schoolgirls looking through each tree.)


(Interview: Schoolgirls)

Ringo: Just like the apple collecting in Ponyville, we decided to find out which trees have the most bananas.

Raffina: The more bananas we find, the faster we fill up a barrel.


Sweetie Belle: That's another one.

Scootaloo: Hey Sweetie Belle, how are you doing so far?

Sweetie Belle: We got a quarter of bananas already. How about you?

Scootaloo: A third of barrel is full.

Sweetie Belle: Great, but since we're past the halfway mark. We lost a few of our closest friends.

Scootaloo: Yeah, first Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich, then Twilight and Sunset. Why did they have to leave?

Sweetie Belle: Maybe if we find another team to join us in our alliance, it could get even better.

Scootaloo: But which team is friendly and nice enough to join us?

(They suddenly spot the Schoolgirls still searching each tree for a whole lot of bananas.)

Raffina: Not this one either.

(The two crusaders look at each other then smiled.)


(Interview: Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle)

Sweetie Belle: I guess the Schoolgirls are a better choice.

Scootaloo: Well given the chance they were allies with Twilight and Sunset, I guess we could give it a try.

Sweetie Belle: Though we should get Apple Bloom first, then talk to them about joining our alliance.


Rarity: This branch doesn't seem safe.

Spike: There's three bananas right there grab 'em.

Rarity: Now Spike, there's an easy way to get it without squashing them. All you have to do is a little twist, a little tug, and then into the barrel ever so gently.

Spike: Well that's fair, don't want to squish them.

Meanwhile, the Bowsers got the last banana and filled up the barrel completely.

Bowser Jr: That's the last one!

Bowser: Yes, we're in first place!

They head over to DK and hand him the barrel of bananas. DK give them both the tip.

Bowser Jr: Ride one of the speedboats over to DK Island where you will also find the next cloudbox located on the beach.

They get in a speedboat and leave.


(Interview: Bowsers)

Bowser Jr: We're getting our edge back. Especially now that those twins are gone, we are in this for ourselves.

Bowser: What about that other troublemaking team?

Bowser Jr: I said ourselves, didn't I?


Raffina: Not this one either.

(They were suddenly approached by three little fillies.)

Ringo: Oh hey girls, what are doing here?

Scootaloo: Well it's just that, have you been friends with Twilight and Sunset?

Ringo: Of course we have. We were in an alliance. Why did you ask?

Sweetie Belle: You see, we just wanted to know that... maybe... if you... consider joining an alliance with us.

Apple Bloom: We are friends of Twilight. We want to be your friends too. Please?

Ringo: Well... it's a hard decision to make, but ok.

Sweetie Belle: Really?

Raffina: Of course, we can't say no to little kids.

Scootaloo: Wait, what do you two want in return?

Ringo: Oh nothing really. You three look like you could use some help.

Raffina: Aren't you three on different teams though?

Apple Bloom: Yeah, but we still communicate with each other. After all we are the-

All three: Cutie Mark Crusaders!

Ringo: That looks like fun you're having.

Rainbow Dash(from a distance): Hey kid, I found one with a whole bunch of bananas. Where are you at?

Scootaloo: We better get going. See you later.

Raffina: Good luck!

Ringo: Anyway, where were we?

Raffina: We should probably search in that direction. (Points left.)

Go to the Ex- Sisters gathering bananas from the tree. Only Celestia is collecting is gathering them while Luna watches her.

Celestia: You know I could use a hoof here.

Luna: Can't right now. I'm having a snack. Ask me again later.

Celestia: No, right now. (Tossed the bananas down and land in the barrel. She comes back down from the tree.) Let's go find another.

Luna: Fine, but I would definitely help you if we were sisters, but since we aren't I guess- AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! (Slips on a banana peel she doesn't see and hits a tree as a lot of bananas fell from the tree and all around her.)

Luna(dazed): I'm okay.

Celestia: Well you certainly helped out a bunch. This is nearly enough to finish this challenge. (Starts collecting more bananas as Luna is still dazed from that crash.)

Luna(dazed): How did I do?

(Go to some a few teams that finished up the challenge. So far, the Mario Bros., Wonderbolts, and Pegasisters filled up their barrels and received their next travel tips. The three teams get on speedboats and drive off to the island to the next challenge.)

(Fast forward ahead to DK island where the Bowsers arrived first and spotted the cloudbox.)

Bowser: Still in first, and no sign of any other teams. Get the tip son!

Bowser Jr.(received the tip from the cloudbox): Got it! It's a do-it-yourself challenge, Who's ready to swim with the *gasps* Sharks?! Are you kidding me?

(Go to Fluttershy in a boat.)

Fluttershy: This may seem a bit unsafe for most players, but for this tough do-it-yourself challenge, whoever didn't ride along the Great Wall in China has to swim in this big river to retrieve their next tips which are strapped to the fins of these sharks.

(A shark jumps out and tries to attack her.)

Fluttershy: Oh dear, I think it might be safe if I stayed in this boat for awhile. It looks really unsafe being in the water, but I think I can soothe these wild beasts.

Bowser Jr.: P.S.: Eaten teammates will immediately result in disqualification. Wow, they really think of everything.

Bowser: Good thing it's me and not you. No way I'm letting those sharks eat me!

(Go back to the previous challenge.)

Raffina: Nope! Yes! Right there! This is the one! (Found the tree with lots of bananas.)

Ringo: I'll stay here and catch the bananas, you toss them down to me and I'll catch them.

Raffina: Right! (Climbs up the tree, and starts gathering them.)

Gilda: There's like a gazillion trees here! How are we supposed to find a tree with lots of bananas?

Trixie: I don't know, but all this thinking and working has me hungry. (Takes out a banana and eats it.)

Gilda: Hey! That was in our barrel!

Trixie: Oh relax! It was only one, or two, or maybe three.

Gilda: We're in a race! Now we gotta hurry! The other teams are beating us.

Trixie: Oh please, how many teams finished up.

(Pan to some teams getting their tips from DK. The Schoolgirls, Ex-Sisters, Apple Siblings all got their barrels filled up and leave.)

Trixie: Oh *laughs nervously* that many.

Go to the three teams in their speedboats riding to DK Island.

Soarin: You're not going to pass us Dash!

Rainbow Dash: Yeah right, you'll be left in the dust after I-er I mean we beat you to the island.

Spitfire: In that case, race you to the island.

Both of them increase their speed while the Mario Bros. continue driving at a steady pace.

Mario: Well I guess that leaves us.

Luigi: Should we catch up to them?

Mario: Nah, we're ahead of more than half of the teams. It's better if we keep going at this pace.

Go to some of the teams getting in their speedboats.

Applejack: This is mighty different than driving a jet ski.

Apple Bloom: We didn't do that back in the beach leg. Maybe you just turn the key to the left then press this button. (Pressed the red button and the boat starts up.)

Applejack: Well I'll be, you actually did something right. Let's go catch up with the competition.

(They drive off while the Ex-Sisters are arguing over who gets to drive.)

Luna: I'm driving the boat!

Celestia: No I am!

Luna: Last time you drove, you nearly made us crash.

Celestia: You grabbed the steering wheel and swerved us off the road.

Luna: It was a shortcut!

Celestia: Too late, already in the driver's seat.

Luna: Alright fine! We switch off every 30 seconds. (Counts fast) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...

Celestia: You're counting too fast!

(Go ahead to the next challenge as Bowser is swimming up to a nearby shark.)

Bowser: All I need to do is grab the tip and we're done.

(He was about to reach for it when another shark sneaks up behind him.)

Bowser: Oh no.

(He swims away as the shark is now chasing him. Go back to the first challenge with the remaining three teams are near the end of the challenge.)

Rarity: That's the last one!

Button: All done!

Gilda: We need a few more!

Trixie: I'm searching as fast as I can.

Discord VO: As the Tricksters hurry up to get out of last place, more teams begin diving into the next challenge.

Spitfire: Alright, it's your turn Soarin. You need to get a tip from the shark.

Soarin: Why do I always get the tougher challenges?

Spitfire: It's only swimming with sharks, how bad can it be?

(A few seconds later, Bowser comes out of the water with lots of scratches and has a tip in his hand.)

Soarin: Stop saying "How bad can it be?"

Spitfire: Oops!

Rainbow Dash: Stay here kid, I'll be right back with a tip. *gulps* I hope.

(Both of the pegasi dive into the water and swim to the area with sharks.)

Bowser Jr(grabbing the tip): Alright, what's the tip say? Race on foot to the peak of the mountain and locate the finish line.

(Pan up to the top of the mountain).

Discord: Yes siree! The top of this mountain is indeed the location of the finish line for this leg. Whoever is the last team to get here, will be heading home.

(Go back to the bottom.)

Bowser Jr: This tip even has directions on how to get to the finish line.

Bowser: Give me a few minutes. I need to recover from that shark encounter.

(Cut back to the first challenge where the Tricksters finally fill up the barrel.)

Gilda: Finally, it's all over!

DK gives them the tip.

Trixie: Yeah, bit we're in dead last! We have a lot of ground to make up if we want to survive.

(They quickly head to the speedboat and start it up before driving off.)

Meanwhile, the next four teams get to DK Island and get the next travel tips.

Mario: Swim with sharks? I've been through worse.

Luna: Seriously? I climb a tall tower, you get ride along the Great Wall, but I have to swim with sharks? This is beyond unfair!

Celestia: Well you better hurry and get a tip. Hope you don't get eaten by a shark.

Luna: If I did, we would get disqualified from the race. (Under her breath.) I'm going to get you for this Discord!

Applejack: Be right back sugarcube! Keep an eye on my hat. Don't want it to get it wet.

Apple Bloom: Okay. (Scootaloo comes up to her.)

Scootaloo: Hey Apple Bloom.

Apple Bloom: Hey Scootaloo!

Scootaloo: So what do you wanna do while our sisters work on the challenge?

Apple Bloom: Want to build a sand castle?

Apple Bloom: Sure, but we don't have shovels or pails.

Scootaloo: Or we can take turns burrying each other in the sand.

Apple Bloom: Let's try that.

(Go to the top of the mountain where the Bowsers see the finish line and step on it immediately.)

Bowser Jr: We made it! First ones here!

Bowser: Yes! First is finally ours again!

Discord: Excuse me, but that's my job! However, you did come in first and it only took you guys nine legs.

Bowser Jr: So what's our reward?

Bowser: Yeah, how bout that reward?

Discord: Ah yes, your reward is... (Poofs up a whole bunch of bananas for them.) All the bananas you both can eat! Congratulations!

Both of them were speechless then turned angry.

Bowser Jr: WHAT!? You mean to tell us our reward is a bunch of stupid bananas?

Bowser(angry): All that hard work and we get nothing but bananas? We're going to give it a HARD pass! Keep 'em!

Bowser Jr: That's the worst prize you came up with.

(Both of them leave the finish line; until Bowser comes back and takes the bananas.)

Bowser: We're taking these cause we're hungry, not cause we like it.


(Cut to the middle of the ocean where one of the boats starts slowing down.)

Gilda: No, No, No, No, No! (Pounds the engine to get it working.) Come on you stupid engine, WORK!

Trixie: Well at least it-

Gilda: Don't even finish that sentence! Something else is bound to happen if you say it.

Trixie: Well then what do you suggest? Turn the boat off then on? (She does so and they start moving a few feet at a time.)

Gilda: This is going to take forever.

(Fast forward to the second challenge where the teams are in the water and working on the challenge.)

Soarin: Got one!

(A shark then appears behind him.)

Soarin: That bites! (Swims away as fast as he can.)

(Raffina comes up from underwater and doesn't make any movements. Two sharks come up to her and prepare to attack, but paused for a second then swim away in fear and also one of the tips fell from the shark's fin.)

Raffina: Nope, there's no way sharks are afraid of me, but they are afraid of magnets. (Held up a magnet, and grabbed the tip in the other hand).


(Interview: Schoolgirls)

Ringo: Actually, it's not a fear.

Raffina: I know that, I was just messing with you.

Ringo: The thing is salt water and charged metals create a weak electrical field disrupting the shark's electrical reception sense.

Raffina: With that being said, salt water is an ionic solution which contains particles of an electron.

Ringo: I think it might be better if we explained using a dry erase board.

Discord VO: Speaking of dry, mind if we cut back to the action?


(Cut back to Soarin swimming away from the shark.)

Discord VO: Thank you!

(Go to shore where Rarity is hesitant to go in the water.)

Rarity: Swimming with sharks seems rather dangerous don't you think?

Spike: But it's your turn Rarity. You know you have to do the challenge, or we'll get penalized.

Rarity: I am taking an extra long shower the moment this is over. (Slowly goes in the water and swims slowly.)

Button: You know it might be helpful if you go faster.

Rarity: I am taking it slow, so the rest of my mane doesn't get wet.

Button: Suit yourself.

Mario makes it to shore along with Raffina who have tips in their hands.

Luigi: The finish is up the mountain!

Ringo: At the top to be precise.

Both of them leave as two more players made it to shore.

Soarin: I think I lost it. It wasn't easy but I got it!

Spitfire: Good, let's move!

Rainbow Dash: I got the tip Scootaloo! (Sees her partner buried in the sand.) What are you all doing?

Sweetie Belle: We're all taking turns burrying each other in the sand.

Rainbow Dash: That's nice and all, but Scootaloo and I have to go.

Scootaloo gets out of the sand and leaves with Rainbow Dash.

Scootaloo: Good luck you two!

Apple Bloom: We'll see you at the finish line!

Sweetie Belle: Wait for us.

(Go to the ocean as the Tricksters are still having some engine trouble.)

Gilda: This literally bites!

Trixie: This isn't even fair. We got a faulty boat.

Gilda: You know what? Forget this, we'll have to swim for it!

Trixie: Swim three miles? No way am I doing that.

Gilda: Do you want to win $500000 or not?

Trixie: Fine, but just this once. (Jumps in the water and they swim to DK Island. Skip ahead to the top of the mountain as some teams arrive at the finish line.)

Discord: Mario Bros., you're in second place!

Mario: Sweet!

Luigi: Awesome!

They leave as another team gets to the finish line.

Discord: Third!

Raffina: That works!

Ringo: No doubt.

The Pegasisters step on the finish line next.

Fluttershy: Fourth.

Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo hoof bump each other.

(Go to the bottom of the mountain and on the shore where two more teams arrive at shore with a travel tip.)

Applejack: Well, it took awhile, but I got one!

Apple Bloom: So we're done?

Applejack: Yep, this way to the finish line! (Points right and they both leave.)

Luna(exhausted): Never again.

Celestia: Took you long enough to get a tip.

Luna: Oh I'm sorry, but did you risk YOUR life swimming in shark infested waters? NO! I had to risk MY life!

Celestia: Calm down, at least you survived.

They continue arguing back and forth while heading to the finish line location.

Go to the middle of the ocean as Rarity gets a tip.

Rarity: Thank you. Well I must be off now.

(The sharks suddenly chases after her.)

Rarity: Oh dear. (Screams as she suddenly swims faster.)


(Interview: Gem Collectors, but Rarity is completely soaked)

Rarity: If there's another dangerous challenge like this, I am never doing it again.

Spike: Yeah, it must have been pretty bad.


(Cut back to the finish line as more teams arrive.)

Discord: You're fifth!

Soarin: Yes!

The Apple Siblings arrive next.

Discord: Sixth place!

Applejack: *sighs* Close call!

They leave as the Ex-Sisters now arrive.

Discord: And the moody Ex-Sisters take seventh.

Celestia and Luna are still refusing to speak to each other.

(Back to the second challenge.)

Spike: There's still enough time to get the finish line.

Rarity: Quickly Spike, we must hurry! (Both of them head off in the direction to the finish line.)

Sweetie Belle: Wait, if Rarity and Spike just left, then (came to realization) Oh no, are we in last place? (She saw Button Mash from a distance, but she also hears two more voices.)

Gilda: I thought I told you to swim faster!

Trixie: For the last time, you aren't not the boss of me!

Sweetie Belle: Wait, if they just arrived, then we still have a chance! (Calls out to Button Mash) Button, hurry! We can still make it!

Button(from a distance): COMING!

Gilda: We'll see about that, won't we? (Jumps in the water and swims fast to the shark area.) No way am I letting myself lose to a little guy!

(Go to the top of the mountain as the next team steps on the rug.)

Fluttershy: Spike and Rarity, you take eighth place!

Rarity: Thank you, but I am NEVER trying anything like that ever again.

Spike: Please don't make us do it again.

Discord: Very well then!

Cut back to the shore as Button Mash makes it to the beach with the tip.

Sweetie Belle: Come on, if we go super fast, we can beat Trixie and Gilda to the finish line!

Button: Then let's go already! (Both of them leave.)

Discord VO: Only two teams are left unchecked and unaccounted for. Which team will be the losing team for today?

There was a split screen montage as Trixie waits anxiously for Gilda. On the other screen, Button Mash and Sweetie Belle were running as fast as they can to the finish line. A few seconds later, Gilda makes it to shore with the travel tip.

Trixie: Hurry!

(They run as fast as they can to the finish line. Cut to the top of the mountain as the second to last team makes to the finish line.)

Discord: Gamers.... you are in ninth place! That means you're still in the race!

(They both cheer.)

Sweetie Belle: I can believe we were able to pull that off.

Button: I know! But we did it!

Sweetie Belle: Yeah, nothing could possibly get better than- (Slips on a banana peel and falls off the mountain.)

AAAAAHHHHHH!

Rarity: *gasps* SWEETIE BELLE!

Button: That's not good!

Fluttershy: Oh my goodness! We should all get down there.


(Interview: Apple Bloom and Scootaloo.)

Apple Bloom: Did Sweetie Belle just fall off the edge of a cliff?

Scootaloo: Yeah, just when it wasn't gonna get any worse, that happens!

Apple Bloom: Let's just hope she's gonna be ok.


(It is now sundown as a medical helicopter is now on the beach and the paramedics were there. They had to tend to Sweetie Belle who was now in a wheelchair and in a full body casyou

Rarity(sobbing): Oh why did my poor sister have to get hurt? This is the WORST... POSSIBLE... THING! That could have happened to her.

Sweetie Belle(muffled): I'll be okay Rarity.

Discord: Uhh not to be rude or anything, but will you guys be continuing with the race?

Button: With Sweetie Belle in this condition, we can't. I'm sorry!

Sweetie Belle(muffled): It's okay, we made it this far. It's better to leave now. Sorry everyone!

Discord: One second, (takes out a book.) here we go. Any team that is forced to leave due to a medical injury, has to pick one team that was previously eliminated to rejoin the race.


(Interview: Schoolgirls)

Raffina: Choose one team to rejoin? Wonder who they'll pick.


(Interview: Mario Bros.)

Mario: Bring back a team? I think I know who they won't choose.


(Interview: Bowsers)

Bowser Jr: It doesn't matter which team it is. We'll send them back home again.


Button(thinking): Okay, we decided. They sacrificed themselves for us in the beach leg, so we choose the Pen Pals.

Discord: Done and Done! Both of you, good luck with the rest of your lives.

Paramedic: Alright, let's get you back home. (Grabs her wheelchair and prepares to leave the island.)

Rarity: Wait! I can't let my sweet little sister travel back by herself.

Spike: Rarity, what are you saying?

Rarity: I'm saying that if my sister is leaving the race because she's hurt, then I'm going with her!

(A lot of the teams gasp.)

Spike: What?

Rarity: She's my sister Spike, and I promised my parents I was going to look after her no matter what. If she's leaving, then I am too.

Discord: Are you sure this is what you want? Because if it is, you know you can't return.

Rarity: I'm sure. Let's go Spike.

Spike: I guess this is goodbye! (Gets in the helicopter with the others.)

Rainbow Dash: We'll miss you!

Applejack: Y'all take care now ya hear?

The two crusaders are hugging their injured friends while in tears.

Apple Bloom: Ah guess this means we won't be in the finale together.

Sweetie Belle(muffled): Yeah, I wish this didn't happen in the first place.

Scootaloo: We'll do this for you. No matter what happens, we're still the Cutie Mark Crusaders!

They all shed tears as she now gets in the helicopter and flies off the island.


(Meanwhile at Canterlot High...)

Sunset is in the hallway as her phone goes off.

Sunset: Hello? *gasps* Really? That's good news. Thank you! (Hangs up the phone) I gotta tell Twilight the good news.

(In Equestria)

Twilight was in her castle reading more books when she received a message from Sunset.

Twilight: Wonder what Sunset wants to tell me. (Opens the book.) What? No way!


(Back on DK Island)

Discord: I bet no one expected another elimination, but two teams go today and one is coming back. There is more tough challenges and more only on... The Amazing Crossover Race!

(The Best of Button Mash and Sweetie Belle: Gamers) and (The Best of Spike and Rarity: Gem Collectors)Scenes of both the teams greatest moments are played in a pattern as both of them recap.

Button: Well, I'm not too upset we lost. I had a great time!

Sweetie Belle(muffled): So did I.

Rarity: Spike and I totally had some tough times with lots of obstacles we overcame.

Spike: This race has really changed between all four of us.

Button: Thanks to our skills, we managed to get halfway.

Sweetie Belle(muffled): And have lots of fun with our friends.

Button: That too.

Rarity: Now that it's over, I can take that shower when we get home.

Spike: And I get to go home as her knight in shining armor.

Rarity: Oh Spike, but I'm definitely taking a week off from Carousel Boutique.

Spike: It might be for the better, but I guess we did pretty well.

(The scene is finished and the helicopter rides off into the sunset.)

Button: So is it alright if I call my mom and let her know that I'm staying with guys?

Rarity: To help take care of Sweetie Belle right?

Button: Yes.

Spike: Sure, the more the merrier!

Sweetie Belle(still in pain): Yay!

Rarity: It's best if you don't talk Sweetie Belle. Can let the pain get worse.

(END)

Author's Note:

Ouch! I know it's so sad to see one of the crusaders leave due to a bad injury. And sorry, but it looks like the Gem Collectors are gone as well.

However, great news, Twilight and Sunset are coming back for a second chance. Let's all hope Sweetie Belle gets well soon.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment