• Published 13th Jun 2021
  • 887 Views, 0 Comments

Five Nights With the Equestria Girls - PPEF1



You work five nights at the Equestria Girls' Cupcake Corner.

  • ...
3
 0
 887

Epilogue

“Yes I did it!” I cheered. I was ecstatic to get my payment of $120.50. Was this job worth the money? Well… I really don’t know and frankly don’t care. All that matters is I got my money and I didn’t die. I quickly headed to my car.

I headed into my car and started the engine. I decided to check the side-view mirror and was horrified by what I saw. The animatronics were looking at me through the family entertainment center windows. I quickly stepped on the gas driving far away from that place.

*A few years later*

I was sitting in my living room, watching some TV. As I was about to get a drink, my phone started to ring. I put my phone to my ear, answering the call.

“Hey Cassandra,” said my friend Ashley.

“Hey Ashley? What’s up?”

“I’ve got some exciting news!”

“What is it?”

“Remember when we used to go to the Equestria Girls’ Cupcake Corner when we were kids?”

I didn’t really like the sounds of that from my past experience but I tried to reply in my most normal tone. “Uh, yeah. What about it?”

“Well I heard that there is a new version of the Cupcake Corner, Equestria Girls: Silly Location. They’re also now hiring for a security guard. I decided to sign applications for the both of us so we can both be security guards! Isn’t that great?!”

Yeahgreat.”

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment