• Published 13th Jun 2021
  • 887 Views, 0 Comments

Five Nights With the Equestria Girls - PPEF1



You work five nights at the Equestria Girls' Cupcake Corner.

  • ...
3
 0
 887

The Gang’s All Here

This nightmare is almost over. All I have to do is survive the night, get my money, and quit and leave this wretched place. I entered my office for the last time and listened to the last message I’m gonna get from this place.

“Hello? Hey you made it to the final night! Uh the only new animatronic that’ll be active is Twilight on Camera 12 with Spike. Like Fluttershy, she’ll attack from the right door. However, unlike Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy, Twilight’s eyes don’t glow through the door. So if she appears at the Right Corner, that’s when you close the door. Anyways, that’s all you need to know.”

After the message ended, I checked the cameras to see that everyone was active. No surprise there. All the animatronics were on cameras as usual, but Twilight. Things got scary with her. Only her eyes appeared when she was on camera. That’s weird. If her eyes appear on camera, then why not the doors? It’s probably so that she can attack.

2 AM and Rainbow Dash and Spike attacked. Few seconds later Pinkie, Fluttershy, and Rarity attacked. Though they attacked fast, I took care of them easily. Checking the cameras, Spike was on the move and Twilight was in the bathroom.

3 AM and all the animatronics were on the move. Applejack was in the vents and Fluttershy appeared at the door. Both were taken care of easily. I checked back on the cameras to see that Rainbow was ready to attack and Twilight was at the Right Corner. I closed the door quickly and waited till she left.

4 AM and everything was thrown at me. Rainbow and Fluttershy attacked from each door, Applejack attacked from the vents, and Rarity started to cover up the camera. Everything happened faster than my eyes blinking but I was able to counter every one of their movements.

I’ve got down to the final pattern. Same method for Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Spike. As for Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Twilight Sparkle, I have to quickly switch cameras for them, specifically Cameras 4, 8, and 11. Things were getting tough and I barely avoided close calls, but after all of that was over, I made it to 6 AM and survived five nights with the Equestria Girls.