• Published 19th Jun 2021
  • 465 Views, 0 Comments

Twilight in the Ruins - Stelsun Darkstar



Twilight Sparkle finds herself in undergound Ruins.. and she has to escape from there!

  • ...
 0
 465

Chapter 03

Today was the day. Twilight was going home. Toriel gave her a backpack where she could storage her items, like the piece of pie that she made for her.

After Twilight was ready, she thought about one last thing before she entered the exit. To see the parts of the Ruins that she didn't get to see.

First was Home itself. She had to walk thrue the east path to get there. The first room she saw first was a little room with an open door. Right beside the door was a little froggit, just sitting there, looking at the walls. Then, it noticed that Twilight has entered the room.

"Ribbit, ribbit (Ah hello there, friend. You look new here, maybe the queen invited you over or something else. If you're wondering, this is the way to Home, which is my home. It'll be great to check it out if you want to!). Ribbit."

Twilight had absolutely NO idea how she understood the little frog monster, but she just simply ignored that and walked into the open door.


The view was amazing. The purple buildings that slowly getting darker and darker as far as the get, the fact that all of this was not just a random picture of the wall, but an actual place where you can enter.. it just amazed Twilight.

"This place sure is amazing.. All those buildings, the color palette.. the overall atmosphere of this town!"



"Yeah yeah, sure it is.."

Twilight almost jumped when she heard an unfamiliar voice. She turned around to see who was talking. Her eyebrows raised up when she saw a little, golden flower, just staring right at her eyes.

"Who..? How..? Huh?" Twilight asked in a confusingly-nervous manner. She has never seen a real, talking flower before. "How did you got here, and who are you?"

The flower frowned a bit, then it's face shined with a big, happy grin.

"I'm Flowey, Flowey the flower. Let's simply say that i was just fledding around this place when i saw you out of nowhere! In all seriousness, i saw you back at that little, dark room."

Twilight's mind clicked when she remembered that one little flower.

"WAIT!! Wait! Are you saying that you were that little faceless flower from earlier?!"

"Yes, you're correct. I pretended to be an 'ordinary' flower, since you're not.." The flower paused for a second. "..A human, and i didn't want to bother you, since there's nothing that you really did to me."

Twilight looked around her for no reason, then continued on talking with the mysterious flower.

"Okay..? But what would you do.. if i WAS a human? Would you try to hurt me or something else?"

Flowey almost laughed, but stopped himself in time.

"No. I would simply become their friend and guide them thrue the entire Underground with no problem!" Said Flowey with a slightly sarcastic tone. "In all seriousness, if you were a human, i would just give you some.. 'friendliness pellets'." As he said that, a ring of little white bullets appeared around Twilight.

"Woah!" Twilight gasped. "Are those the pellets you were just talking about?"

"Yes of course!" Flowey was smilling again. "They are made to heal you--"

"But i'm already healed..?" Twilight interrupted.

Flowey was about to lose it when the mare interrupted him, but he had to hold his temper at least for now.

"Oh, i'm sorry!" Twilight apologized after she realized that she interrupted the flower. "What were you saying about the uh.. 'pellets'?"

"As i said, they're ment to heal you or.. in a rare case, escape from them!"

Twilight slowly started to have this feeling that the talking flower was hiding something from her. Something that probably wasn't even good. When the pellets started to come closer to her, she jumped right before they could hit her. Flowey wasn't really happy about this.

"Hey buddy. I think you missed the--"

"I know that you're planning something bad behind my back, Flowery! Or whatever your name was!"

Flowey gritted his teeth from anger. This time he was an inch away from losing his temper. Then, the white bullets dropped down.

"You stupid, idiot, horse thing! You sure have no idea how things REALLY work here, do you?!"

Twilight sat on the ground from shock. She didn't expect that agressive tone from the strange, talking flower. But still, he was still a little right. Toriel told her so few things about the Underground, so it was true that Twilight didn't know most things.

"Well, yeah, i do not know most stuff, but that doesn't give you the right to act like that!"

Flowey frowned again and turned away.

"I saw you fighting the old goat back there. You almost died, huh?"

"Yeah, i almost did. But Toriel was good enough to spare me!"

"If i was her, i would have just taken your SOUL." Flowey pointed out.

Twilight looked confused.

"What soul..? What exactly do you mean?"

Flowey sighed, then he continued talking.

"A SOUL is something that everybody has. Monster or human, it doesn't matter. However, a human SOUL is stronger than a monster's, but the thing about you is.. that i noticed that yours is a little different than a normal monster SOUL.. The power of a SOUL increases when you get more LV, and that power is called.. Determination."

"Alright, i think i get it, but what's 'LV'..?"

"It's an acronym for LOVE of course!" Flowey smiled then winked afterwords. Then, he fled away with no trace.

Twilight didn't even notice on when exactly he left. One second the flower was there, another second, he's gone, just like that.

"And remember. In this world, it's KILL or BE KILLED."

Twilight heard Flowey's voice for the last time, and then, there was silence. She knew that it was time to enter the exit for the Ruins and find the other way to her home.



When the purple mare got back to Toriel's home, she was surprised to see that the house was empty. Toriel was nowhere to be seen. But that didn't really matter to Twilight, even though she wanted to tell her a last goodbye before she go.

And then, here she was, right infront of the gate that led to the outside part of the Underground. She opened it, and walked thrue an long hallway, then.. she saw another door, with that same symbol that Toriel had on her robe.

"Now this must be the exit for this place!" Twilight thought as she entered the door.

A blinding light flashed infront of her, leaving her questioning on what will be the next thing that she'll see.

Author's Note:

This story is supposed to end at the end part of the Ruins. I'm thinking of the sequel of this story.. i'm thinking of the next setting to be Waterfall. Yes, i'm thinking of just skipping to Waterfall just because.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment