• Published 5th Apr 2021
  • 368 Views, 3 Comments

The Red Dot - ALostCarolean



A red dot is seen by Twilight and it seems to be coming closer.....

  • ...
 3
 368

A Red Dot

Being sad is normal,
Killing is not!


A lavender alicorn with the name of Twilight is sleeping soundly inside the royal sleeping chamber made to look like the inside of a tree. Four days ago she was crowned as Princess Twilight over all of Equestria.

A sound is heard outside the window in Twilight’s room. Sounded like a banging but lighter than normal.

As she heard the sound she jumped out of bed, She was awoken by the sound of… something.

She was annoyed and tried to fall asleep again, but she couldn’t. Why? She is tired after all, oh but she tried, and tried, and tried until she gave up.

“Guess I’ll read a book to calm me down,” Twilight said, still tired. But Excited to read a little bit.

She walked towards the window which had a table in front of it, there was a plant on the table labelled Ponyville.

She looked at the plant and smiled, “I will miss Ponyville” Twilight said shortly after. “I wish they could be here with me all the time,” Twilight said a little sad this time.

After a little while of remembrance, she finally took a book labelled: Canterlot and its history. But something strange happened right after she took up the book.

The same sound from before but louder occurred. But that’s not the weird thing that happened. A light, red one at that, was spotted by Twilight in the night sky.

“A dot? Why is there a red dot in the night sky?” Twilight said to herself. She was annoyed at it for being bright and staring right into her eyes, so she tried to move it.

But when she tried to move the dot with her magic it didn’t budge. She could move the stars around it but not the dot itself. Now, she was very annoyed, was this even a star? She tried and tried again but failed.

After what felt like hours, Twilight finally gave up, she admitted defeat. Lumping down on the table while doing so. But then the dot started to move, moving closer to Twilight.

Twilight saw this and knew, dodging it was out of the question, for if it was coming towards Twilight to hurt her, dodging wouldn’t do much in this small room. It came closer and closer.

A pegasi came in front of the path of the dot but the pegasi did not even notice it, the dot went through the pegasi not doing anything.

“what?” Twilight said in confusion “Am I the only one that can see it?” As the dot came closer she could hear a sound coming from it, a form of echoic words. It took a little bit but Twilight soon could understand the words from the dot.

“You are in danger,” The voice from the dot said while pausing between every word.

“danger?” Twilight said in disbelief “Danger from what?”

“Your people are the danger,” The dot said, Once again Pausing between every word.

“Nonsense!” Twilight said annoyed “Why would my own people danger me?” Twilight said in questioning and annoyance.

“The three tribes will split,” The dot said “Trust me Twilight I am from the future!” The Dot said now scared that Twilight wouldn’t care.

“What’s your name?” Twilight asked.

“Twilight, I am you,” The dot said, causing Twilight to recoil in disbelief. Soon after the dot became a taller version of Twilight but with scars and injuries. “Twilight please listen to me!”

“What...” Twilight said after seeing the scars. scared she asked: “What happens to my friends?” In worry, Twilight waited for an answer.

“Well…” the Dot answered “Let’s say the 6 became one,” Twilight, now shedding tears, stood in anger.

“I will get those killers!” Twilight said in all-out anger.

“Twilight, you killed them,” The dot said “or, I killed them” The dot clarified.

“WHY?!” Twilight now demanded an answer. “Why did you kill them?!”

The dot stood in grief, knowing anything she would say would not work. she looked at the wooden floor and wondered. after a while she finally spoke “Being reign is harder than you think,” Twilight fought back the urge to punch her future self. The dot now breaking into tears said “Rainbow Dash was first, Then Rarity, then Fluttershy, Then pinkie, then Applejack,” Twilight wanted to sympathize with the dot but she just could not. “You are right Twilight, Your People are not the danger, but your friends are,” The dot said.

“Leave me,” Twilight Interrupted.

“Twilight listen to me plea-”

“LEAVE ME!!” Twilight screamed while shedding tears.

The dot complied and soon you could not see the dot anymore. Twilight was left alone in the room crying. She sat there until there were no more tears left.

“Your Majesty?” a Guard asked from behind the door leading to the room. Twilight hearing this suddenly felt angry, like she could kill someone.

She was holding back a rude answer the best she could “Don’t visit me for the next day,” Was the answer he got from Twilight as she turned towards her bed.

“Is this a dream? No, it can’t be, I can control my dreams, I just want to sleep,” Twilight thought to herself as she could feel something, something dark on her leg.

No matter, it might just be tiredness creeping on her. She just wanted to sleep.

The bed was 4 steps away, but it felt like 5000 meters. “What is happening to me,” Twilight said to herself. Darkness was creeping on her. It was burning inside her, it was saying: “KILL, KILL, KILL” Over and over again. It is Nightmare.. or is it a nightmare? She did not know she was so tired, angry, and sad. She started walking to her bed. When she got to her bed, she laid down on her side looking towards the window seeing the red dot in the sky.

She closed her eyes and finally fell asleep for a very long time.

“Goodnight Twilight, thank you for the donation,” A voice said.

Goodnight Twilight, Sleep Well.

Author's Note:

This was inspired by a wierd dot i saw in the night sky.

English is not my first language, swedish is,
so...
If you enjoyed this but saw some problems in the grammer wording, i would like some feedback, thank you!

This my first published Fic but i am working on another,

Teaser for my other Fic:

“Your majesty,” Fredrick said in a hurry, “I do apologize for my ignorance,” He continued as worry could be heard in his voice... disciplined at that.

Comments ( 3 )

interesting....

Will there be a sequel to this?

10813367
I am planning to make a sequel, been doing so for a month. But it will probably come out late this month, time is something i don't really have until next week.

Yeah there will be a sequel to this.

-ALostCarolean

Login or register to comment