• Published 18th Jan 2022
  • 1,193 Views, 14 Comments

ME: Resurrection - ChiefKitsune



After completing Starswirls final spell, Twilight meets her former self and remembers her time on the SSV Normandy. (Continuation of Helljumper206's story)

  • ...
2
 14
 1,193

Prologue: A New Princess (Part Two)

Author's Note:

Hey Chief here with a whole new chapter and previously rewritten first chapter to this story. This hopefully is just the start to many updates and more chapters for my stories.

Chief~

I blink as the storm of memories slows down with what I had thought would be the end of my story. Realizing I had closed my eyes I open them to find that I'm now looking into the face of Commander Shepard and I am back in my pony body with her, me, us? Wearing a sad smile as she begins to speak "Hello Twilight, I've been waiting a long time to finally get to meet my other self." I blink and shake my head clear of how weird this is and begin to formulate a question.

"Shepard?" I see her nod "Why did the Elements want me to remember my time as you?" I ask to which her small smile turns to a frown.

"Twilight, the Elements have shown me that you will need my experiences and knowledge in the coming years if Equestria is to survive maybe even thrive by the end." As I open my mouth to ask she shakes her head "And no they won't let me tell you what you will face, nor will you remember once we fully merge. But I can tell you to remember your friends and to not be afraid to make new ones."

"What?!" I shout which judging by her look she knew would be my reaction. "What do you mean the Elements found a need for me to remember your life before mine to defend the world again but they won't even let you tell me what it is I am to be fighting?!" I take a breath and am about to enter a full rant about the Elements, half because of what I said and half because that over the past four years I have found little facts on them and even when I conducted my own tests I learned abysmally little.


To say that Celestia was worried would've been an understatement of the decade. She was in a blind panic as she left the asterial plane after feeling her precoius student arrive but before she could make it to Twilight. Her presents fell away and after a growing more frantic shearch of the plane lead to not finding the young mare that had done so much for her and her nation. She returned to the physical plane to wake up her sister and just as the two princesses were about to work on a way to find the wayward student. They both felt the influx of magic above Ponyville that only happened when a being had left the Astrial Plane. Taking wing they forgo their charriots and race to the small town where so much has happened.

Upon arriving they find that the magic is above the town and growing stronger still and that the rest of the Elements and Spike were outside the Library with looks of concern. Landing nearby she is about to address them to ask what had happened. When the magic above them flairs and produces a spot of light so bright it was brighter than the sun as it slowly lowered to the ground between the Princesses and the Elements. With one final flash the light was gone and after their eyes cleared the spots from their vision they could only stair as standing tall in armor the likes of which no one had seen with a helmet under one arm and as she raises her head a pair of armored wings flare out from her back. Stunning anyone who was starting to come around.

Finally, Rarity speaks up "Oh my word whatever happened to you Twilight? And where did you get that armor?"


I feel the calm wash over me as my memories as Shepard fill my mind and as they do I feel the magic around me flare up and then the sensation of being lowered fills my sense of balance. Before I could even open my eyes to see where I was I had landed on my hooves with my N7 helmet under my right arm as a flash of light similar to a flashbang went off and I watched as my friends and the Princesses blinked and stared in awe at me. I feel a bit of a grin pull at the corner of my mouth and decide to humor the impulse and flare my wings out behind me with a snap of the wind. I could hardly hold in my laughter as I watched their minds bluescreen for a second time in less than a minute.

Finally, after several long moments of silence, I lose my control and bend over laughing. This seems to be the trick of bringing them around. Though they were just as confused as before if not more so now that I was laughing like a loon. After getting my breathing under control from the fit of laughter I wipe a tear from the corner of my eye and smile at my friends. "Well that's quite the tail Rarity," I look over to my mentor and her sister who seemed better at hiding their confusion and with a shallow nod to the library I speak up "Why don't we head inside and get some tea before I tell my tail?"

Comments ( 7 )

"What?!" I shout which judging by her look she knew would be my reaction. "What do you mean the Elements found a need for me to remember your life before mine to defend the world again but they won't even let you tell me what it is I am to be fighting?!" I take a breath and am about to enter a full rant about the Elements, half because of what I said and half because that over the past four years I have found little facts on them and even when I conducted my own tests I learned abysmally little.

Twilight is calling total bullshit for this! :twilightangry2: :rainbowlaugh:

This could be good would love to see more

good to see an update for this story although this chapter seems rushed but maybe that's just me.
keep up the good work.

It’s back baby!!!

Can't wait for more this is so good

Interesting so far

Please continue

Login or register to comment