• Published 1st Mar 2021
  • 455 Views, 12 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Cultivation - LilithGalac



A wildly unprepared mare decides to head into the wasteland to try and help her Stable.

  • ...
2
 12
 455

Hasty Departure

Let’s do a quick rundown of… what just happened.

I met Death Roll, and found out he’s been buying slaves from someone in Nighttown. He then threw me into his arena against his “prize fighter”, who I only barely took down.

Icy and The Way blew up part of his mansion, and we ran for it.

The Way’s all cut up, Icy’s intestines are hanging out, I’ve got some wicked scars on my midriff, and Death Roll’s prize fighter is out for the count.

Now we’re making our way back to the zebra village to recover… and get me out of these swamps. The zebras have a forcefield to protect them if the alligators attack, but… well, I have a time limit.

I need to get back to Nighttown.


Streaks of orange begin to light up the sky as the zebra village comes into view. We’re finally back; The Way calls out to the guards manning the gates, and they slowly swing open as we arrive.

The Way, still carrying me, staggers a few steps over the threshold before collapsing, letting me slide off onto the dirt next to her. I reach out, taking her hoof and giving her a weary smile.

“You got me out of there… Thank you.” I whisper. She nods, giving me a tired smile in return. Icy is standing over us, and scoffs as she lets the unconscious mare on her back fall to the ground in a heap.

The Way sighs and forces herself to stand, helping me onto my hooves in turn. I hear hoofsteps approaching and turn to see Traverse, the engineer from before, cantering over the rickety bridge between the entrance and the village proper; He looks visibly worried.

“We heard an explosion and an alarm siren. What happ-”
“Take Seven-Ten Split and this mare to Heartbeat. You, me, and… Icy shall debrief on the ship.” The Way interrupts, looking up at the guards manning the gates.

“Get the doors shut, then one of you spread the word to fall back into the riverboat! Death Roll may be readying a counterattack as we speak, and we must be prepared.” She calls. The guards nod, yanking a rope to shut the door. As Traverse picks up the unconscious prize fighter and leads me back across the bridge, one of the door guards gallops past us into the village.

“... We’ll have you seen to in the infirmary before we move you into the boa-” Traverse begins. I interrupt him with a shake of my head.

“No, I need… I need to get patched up and on the move as quickly as possible.” I say, wearily. Traverse pauses, then nods.

“Right, limited time.” He murmurs, looking ahead. He’s leading me into the only building I haven’t seen inside yet; It’s probably the most sturdy looking building of the three that make up the village, with concrete floors and sturdy supports driven into the water below where the building overhangs.

The interior of the building is mostly metal, scrubbed clean and polished. The floor is made of broken, cracked tiles, that have nonetheless been cleaned as well as they can. The place is silent; it seems the zebras moved fast to empty the building. There’s only one pony left; the huge zebra stallion who was with Traverse and The Way when I first met them.

He’s in what could conservatively be called an operating room... Admittedly in the wasteland, this is probably pretty high standard.

The place is clean, and has several gurneys in various states of repair bolted to the floor. Heartbeat is packing things into a crate as we enter; He looks up at the sound of our feet squeaking on the clean tiled floor, and immediately points to two of the gurneys.

“Lay down, let’s get you looked at.” He rumbles. His voice is low, and relaxing; I quickly hop onto a bed, as Traverse lays the still-unconscious mare on the bed next to me.

“They don’t have a lotta time, Beat.” The smaller stallion murmurs. Heartbeat pats his back.

“Go get to the riverboat. I’ll be there soon.” Heartbeat assures him, patting Traverse’s cheek comfortingly. Traverse nods, looking me in the eye as he turns to go.

“... the offer still stands, Split. If you ever need a place to stay, I can vouch for you.”

And with that, he’s gone, before I can even offer a reply or farewell. Heartbeat sighs lowly, one of his hooves running along the scars on my side.

“... Death Roll did this, didn’t he?” He asks. I nod.

“How can you tell?” I mumble.

The zebra reaches into the crate he was packing, pulling out a roll of bandages.

“That… monster’s claws are special. I don’t know how, but… Wounds left by them never fully heal. It’s why the skin is still so raw.” He explains, gesturing for me to lift myself slightly as he rolls bandages around my midsection. I wince at the rawness of the bandages against my skin, looking up at him with wide eyes.

“Do you mean I’m gonna have these marks forever?” I ask. Heartbeat hesitates, before giving a weary shrug.

“... Who knows, maybe these gouges weren’t deep enough to last forever. I don’t… fully know. Not a lot of ponies come back from a tussle with Death Roll, fewer survive with wounds this light.” He admits, letting me lay back down as he inspects my hindleg.

“Mm… You’ll be able to walk on this, but it’ll twinge a bit. I don’t recommend any high speed chases if you want it to heal right.” He wraps more bandages around it; this time slipping a clean metal rod against my fur to help keep the limb straight.

“... Now, for this pony. Who is she?” He asks.

“Death Roll’s prize fighter.” I murmur. The stallion blinks, looks at me, then at her, then back to me.

“Really now. She’s out for the count. I- wait.” He frowns, leaning in to inspect the prosthesis attached to her mutated tendril of a foreleg.

“I recognise this, this is zebran tech!” He growls.

“Old stuff, but, well; it was a prototype prosthetic limb meant to fit a pony no matter their height. It’s why it can stretch.” He explains, taking the wires I’d severed and working to reattach them.

“Plus these are complex neurowires meant to hook directly into the nervous system. They give the user both perfect control of the limb as if it was theirs, and works to dull the pain and physical stress associated with limb damage severe enough to need prosthesis.” He continues.

The words are mostly flying over my head, but as he finishes reattaching the wires, the mare suddenly twitches, and her eyes pop open. Her pupils are still dilated to pinpricks, and flitting around wildly. Her breathing begins to grow heavy, and she slowly starts to sit up, tendril twitching. I open my mouth to warn Heartbeat, but he’s quick to lay a hoof on her chest.

“Hey, it’s okay.” He says, soothingly.

The mare hesitates, looking at me, then him, before glancing around the room proper.

“... Where’s Death Roll.” She hoarsely grunts.

“Far away.” I answer, shakily sitting up.

“I… I got you out of there. I didn’t feel right leaving you.” I murmur.

The mare glares at me in silence for several concerningly long moments, before shifting out from under Heartbeat’s hoof and dropping to the floor. She bows her head until it touches the floor.

“Thanks.” She mutters, straightening up and catching my eye. I smile, nodding in return.

“Hey, least I could do. Erm… I’m Seven-Ten Split.” I hold out a hoof. She looks at it for a moment, then presses her armoured tendril against it.

“Roll’a The Dice.” She replies.

“Or, just Roll’a.”

Heartbeat looks between us with a small grin.

“Well, ladies, if you are both quite alright, we should get moving to the riverboat. I can have a closer look at you both there if you need it.” He starts packing things back into his crate as he speaks.

“No, I… I gotta get moving.” I wince as I slip off the gurney, trying not to put too much weight on my hindleg. Roll’a grunts, stepping next to me and helping me stand, resting one of my forehooves over her back.

“I hurt it, I’ll help you.” She offers. I look away, biting my lip.

“You need to get to the riverboat. It’ll be safer there-” I begin.
No.” She replies; Her eyes glare into mine. She’s an inch or two shorter than me, but the determination in her eyes is overpowering.

“I will come with you until I die. I hurt you, you still saved me.” She grunts, helping me out of the infirmary.

“Hey now, that was just me being nice.” I mumble, lamely. Roll’a ignores me. As we step out of the building, The Way is waiting for us; There’s no Icy in sight.

“I will guide you… both out of the swamps, shall I?” She smirks lightly.

“Icy needs some time for her body to recover, so it will be just us.” The zebra explains, turning to lead me and Roll’a back across the bridge toward the gates; There’s only one zebra there now. The Way glances up at him as we walk, nodding firmly.

“Seal the gates behind us, then get to the riverboat. Lock down for at least one week, that should be long enough for Death Roll to lose interest.”

The zebra nods, holding the gates open for us to pass before letting them boom shut behind us. I look ahead, sighing wearily as I slip my hoof off of Roll’a’s back.

“Let’s get moving. The sun’s almost up.” The Way says, firmly. She breaks into a quick canter ahead, which I do my best to follow, with Roll’a heading up the rear behind me.


“Mom, dad, Chef needs help down in the cafeteria. I wanna cook, but… He’s not paying anything, should I do it anyway?”

“Charity is for suckers, Spli-”

“Smoke! Split, don’t listen to your mother, she’s… not a fan of helping those in need.”

“Oh come on, Valve, like you were much better back in the old days.”

“Smoke, not in front of- Whatever, look, kiddo. You might not get anything tangible out of helping someone; they might not be willing to pay you, or give you anything shiny, but… Well, sometimes-”

“Lemme guess, sometimes a good deed is it’s own reward, charity boy?”

“... No, sometimes someone might be willing to extend you the same when you need it.”

“Aha! So it’s still selfish! Some good samaritan you are!”

“Mom, dad… You two are confusing…”

“Hey, blame your dad. He’s the one who had some big change of heart after-”

“Smoke, we said we wouldn’t talk about that in front of Split.”

“She’s fifteen now, she can understand-”

“I said no, Smoke.”

. . .

What were they talking about? At the time I was too busy thinking about how excited I was to reconstitute the refried reheated beans to really care what they were talking about.

Did it have something to do with that mare Dad was with when he helped the zebras?

I need to talk to them when I get home.

If I get home.


I’m yanked out of my introspection by The Way placing a hoof on my chest, stopping me from tumbling into the river below. The bridge here is out; The waters below are busy, as if recently disturbed. Mutated fish swim rapidly, the occasional corpse or detached limb swirls about, and the water is incredibly cloudy; A lot of dirt was thrown up by movement below.

The Way looks left, then right.
“Damnation. The only other route out of the swamp is an hour out of our way, and we don’t have that time.” She mutters, glancing up; I follow her gaze, and feel a pit in my stomach. The sky is a bright orange now as the sun rises; My ears twitch as I hear rustling in the trees around us, the hoarse rasp of awakening ghouls reaching our ears.

Roll’a looks left and right as well, then forward, squinting with a frown.
“Grab the zebra, Split.” She mutters. I do as asked, taking The Way’s hoof. Within seconds of me securing The Way, Roll’a grabs my other hoof in her own un-mutated forelimb, then throws out her fleshy tendril, impaling a thick tree on the other side of the river and yanking, reeling us across at high speed. Both The Way and I yelp in surprise at the unexpected acceleration, but I’m the only one to stagger off my hooves and land heavily when we reach the other side.

Roll’a helps me stand, bowing her head.
“... I should have warned you. Apologies.” She mutters.
“No, no worries!” I laugh, meekly. The Way chuckles, patting both our backs.
“Well, with speed like that, we may make it out of here before the sun’s warmth gives the ghouls more life. Come come!” She turns, heading off ahead.
“The alligators will have hell to pay for this, the bridges are an agreed-upon neutrality in these swamps. An injured alligator can’t get home without them, nor can a regular pony.” She mutters.

I follow close behind, looking around. It’s weirdly quiet; even the alarm has finally been silenced.
“I think Death Roll’s getting desperate. If we were moving at night he’d probably be swarming the swamps with gators right now.” I offer. Roll’a nods as she walks next to me.
“He might… seem horrible, but he does value the lives of his kin, so there likely aren’t many out today to be ravaged by the ghouls.”

“Or at the very least, his compound has enough to worry about. Without their gates, the ghouls can swarm in like locusts.” The Way says, calmly.

I open my mouth to speak when there’s a rustle in the trees behind us. We stop, and turn to look; two ghouls are slowly rising out of the underbrush. Me and The Way lock eyes, and the zebra mouths ‘Run’. I nod, patting Roll’a’s side to nudge her forward, before picking up the pace once more. We break into a light jog, hoping the ghouls haven’t heard us; thankfully it seems we’re lucky this time, as we hear no screaming or chase behind us.

“Why are there even this many ghouls here? I wouldn’t have thought that many ponies would live in a swamp before the war.” I murmur, trying to keep my voice low. The Way shakes her head.
“Ponies lived in a town deeper in the swamps. Plus… Well, the residents of the nearby city fled into the swamp when the megaspells began to hit the places more… central to Equestria.” She explains.

“... Oh. Yeah, that… makes sense.” I murmur. And I killed one of them. That was a completely normal pony once. My stomach turns a little at the thought; I hadn’t really considered it before now, but… that was someone just like me. Hell, they lived before the war, so they were probably a lot better than me; things were peaceful back then.

… Well, until the war.

Nonetheless, I still feel a little queasy at the thought of it. The fact that the megaspells turned ponies into… into those bloated abominations makes me feel wrong inside. To think, once they just cared about friendship and all that junk. Now it’s just forgotten. I shake my head, letting out a weary sigh. Thinking about this for much longer will probably drive me insane.

With a start I realise we’re in a familiar place; Where we first met Bite Strength. We’re out of the swamps! Well. About to be out of the swamps!

We cross the bridge I collapsed on, and I wince a little at just how much blood is spattered on the wood; enough to make our hoofs tacky against the surface. I glance into the water, and realise a small part of me is hoping to see Bite Strength peeking out of it. I hope she got out alright.

We pass through the trees and bushes, and finally exit out of the bulk of the neon swamp. The sun is definitely Up now; If it wasn’t for all the commotion at Death Roll’s compound, we probably would have been ghoul chow.

The city is close; around us is what seems to have once been an industrial area, now crumbling and collapsing. Chimney towers that once belched smoke into the air lay crumbling and collapsing against one another, factories that probably produced guns and armour for the war effort lay forgotten and dusty… I swear I can see movement in one of the windows, but it’s probably just a ghoul or something; I don’t have much more time to dwell on it, as The Way is already cantering off ahead.

I quickly jog to catch up, walking briskly next to her, with Roll’a flanking my other side. The mare is looking up in awe at the tall concrete structures around us, her bloodshot eyes wide.
“... Have you ever actually seen any of this?” I ask, carefully. The mare shakes her head.
“After my Stable was raided, I was pretty much dragged into the compound with a bag over my head. I’ve only ever seen the sky through the window above the arena.” She murmurs.

“Wait, wait.” I almost stop dead in my tracks; I probably would have if I didn’t want to lose The Way.
“You’re from a Stable?” I ask. The Way glances back, eyebrow raised.
“... Interesting.” She murmurs. Roll’a nods in reply.

“Yeah. Our Stable was full of mutes like me. Only, well. Not everyone was lucky enough to have a cool tentacle arm thing. I… I don’t know what happened to the rest of them. One day our door just opened and there was Death Roll with some other pony.” She explains, continuing before I can butt in.
“I don’t know who the pony was, but, well. He swarmed in with his gators, kidnapped me and some of my friends, and I don’t know what happened to the rest. My friends… didn’t make it in his arena.” She trails off into silence.

“I’m sorry for breaking your streak.” I offer. She pauses, then looks me in the eyes for a long moment; I’m slightly worried she’s about to slap me, but then she smiles wearily.
“It’s fine. I needed it.”

“Come now, ladies.” The Way calls, looking back at us.
“We’re almost in the city proper, you’d do well to keep your voices down.”

We both nod, lowering ourselves slightly as we pass by the tall buildings of the city. The Way slows next to me, giving me a small smile.

“I’ve not been out of the swamps for several years now. Would you mind taking the lead to Nighttown? I don’t quite remember the way.” She says. I nod in reply, stepping up ahead of the two, leading them through the quiet streets. I recognise the sleepy, quiet shopping district Downpour took me through as we pass by the quiet, shambling ghouls in the stores… god, it feels like weeks ago now.

Before long, we’re at the metal walls of Nighttown once more. I knock roughly on the door; The slot slides aside, and I see the sunken eyes of Juice. He looks at me, The Way, and Roll’a, then grunts and slides the door open.
“Keep the zebra on a tight leash, eh? We don’t like trouble here.” He rasps, glancing at The Way with a sneer. The zebra ignores him, stepping past me into the town; I decide to bite my tongue, following her closely, with Roll’a next to me.

“Okay, er… I’ll take the payment up to Ten Bit, then we can get back to my safehouse for the time being and regroup a little.” I say, simply. The Way glances at me, and opens her mouth to speak, but I quickly interrupt.
“Ten Bit is really particular about who she lets see her. I… If you want to speak to her, I can take a message, but I kinda already spent my ‘bending the rules’ card on getting Downpour up there.” I say, quickly. The mare looks at the guards out the front of Ten Bit’s tower; specifically at the pony in power armour, then sighs.
“Very well.” She shrugs off the saddlebags with Death Roll’s money in them, and places them on my back.
“Wait for me in the bar over there.” I gesture to where I first met Icy, then jog away, approaching the barricade around the entrance to the tower. I crane my neck to look up at the power armoured pony as I approach, getting a better look at them this time.

They’re… huge. The armour is almost twice my height, with a molded golden helmet in the shape of a pony head. Rusted iron hair has been attached, in a messy mohawk. Wires and tubes burst forth from the back of the helmet and into the armour’s bulky form, lost among the mass of plating and servos. Oddly pristine red fabric is draped over it in places; it looks almost… regal in a way. The pony looks down at me, the armour whirring and buzzing, servos clicking and pistons shifting as the deep, hollow black eyes stare at me.

It says… nothing as I pass by, but I get the uncomfortable feeling of being watched as I do. I lower my head, cantering over the threshold of the lobby and letting out a breath I didn’t realise I’d been holding. The secretary is here, and looks up as I enter; His look of professional calm turns into one of snobbish disdain as he recognises me, and sees the dirt and faint specks of blood I’ve tracked in.
“... You survived. Hm. Guess I owe her fifty caps.” He murmurs, waving to the elevator.
“Ten Bit will see you now.” He says, offhandedly. I nod, quickly stepping into the metal box, not bothering to waste any oxygen speaking to him. The elevator dings, and begins to rise; I slump against the wall, letting out a soft, tired groan.
“... One more place, then I can go home. Urgh…”

I groan as the elevator slides to a stop, and step in, staggering my way toward the doors into Ten Bit’s office. The light is green, that means she’s accepting visitors, right?

I raise a hoof to knock, but exhaustion is hitting me hard, and I falter, stumble, then… thunk gently against the door, my face sliding down the wooden exterior to hit the ground. There’s a pause from the noise within the office. A moment later, a buzzer sounds, and the doors swing open into the waiting room, pushing me back along the polished floor. I simply groan, shakily trying to stand.

“I take it you had a good time, then?” Ten Bit’s voice says from above me. I look up, bleary-eyed, into a hoof held out. Does she want me to kiss it or something…? I wonder, with a blush. Then my rational mind kicks in, and I realise she’s offering to help me stand. I shake my head a little, and grab her hoof, letting her help me up.
“Judging by the jingle in your bag, I take it you actually got my payment. I’m impressed.” She smirks, walking to the glass wall that takes up the opposite side of her office, glancing off to the swamps, just visible from where she’s standing.

“What did it take?” She asks. I groan wearily, staggering my way over to her desk and collapsing into the seat across from her, as she sits in her own chair. This is comfy, I could just sleep right here… I close my eyes for a moment, then sit up.
“We stole it.” I say, lighting my horn to lift the bags off of my back and dump them on the desk, all of the clutter on it bouncing slightly from the weight.

Ten Bit hesitates, then sighs.
“Great, it’s gonna take a lot of explaining for th-”
“You don’t have to explain a damn thing.” I say, simply. Woah woah hey, stop-
“That bastard is buying slaves. From someone in your city!” My hoof slams on the desk, once again knocking everything about. Ten Bit’s face freezes in the middle of an indignant rebuttal, and she shakes her head.
“No, that’s-”
“Illegal? Like a slave trader cares!” My voice is loud, enough to hurt my throat; But I’m not speaking, I’m trying to stop myself as I feel myself stand, slamming my hoof against the desk another two times. What’s happening, I can’t-

I feel anger and rage building in my chest. My hoof is aching from slamming the desk so many times, but I finally manage to wrestle control of myself back from my anger, and I take a breath, my muscles relaxing. My teeth hurt from being grit so hard, my heart is pounding. Ten Bit is sitting slightly more upright than before, her eyes narrow.
“Death Roll told you this himself?” She asks.

I take a few small breaths, coughing from my hoarse throat; I jump a little as a canteen slides across the desk, the sound of water sloshing inside.
“Take a drink. Sounds like you need it.” Ten Bit says, lowly. I nod, lifting the container and drinking deeply, before tucking the canteen in my jacket pocket next to my water gun.

Once I’m sure I can speak without shouting, I close my eyes, and nod.
“Yes. He had a mare in a collar sitting on his lap, lighting his cigars. God knows what else he had in his manor. We… didn’t see a whole lot, I just got tossed into the arena, then The Way blew half of the place to hell-” I pause, then shake my head.
“Whatever. We stole your payment. But if you want to keep doing business with a slave trader, then…” My heart picks up again, and I lock eyes with Ten Bit.
“Then our deal is off. I’ll find the tech I need elsewhere.” I growl.

The mare looks at me for several long moments, then shakes her head.
“I’m not a slave trader. I’m not a bad pony, Split-”
“You’re holding my supplies hostage! You’re holding my Stable’s future hostage!” I bark. Ten Bit flinches, giving me an odd look.
“It’s just trade, Split. I do something for you when you do something for me-”
“That’s a pretty appalling way to run a town in a wasteland.” I mutter, looking away.

Ten Bit is quiet for a few long moments. She opens her mouth to speak, then shakes her head, looking at the ground.
“... Fine. I’m sorry for doing this. But you don’t understand how badly I need this piece of tech. I can’t just trade away thousands of caps worth of rare technology because you yelled at me about it.”
“You’re not just going to sell it, are you? Because if you need more money, we’re going to have a problem.” I say, gesturing to the saddlebags. Ten Bit groans, putting a hoof against her face and letting out a weary sigh.
“Dad always told me to secure my assets.” She snorts a little, shaking her head.
“But no. This tech is… crucial. It’s a particular kind of part needed to keep this tower, and the town, alive. I… can’t tell you what it is, exactly.” Ten Bit sighs, raising a hoof to interrupt me before I can interject once again.

“Calm down, this isn’t me being secretive for the sake of it. If anyone else found out what was keeping the enchantment on Nighttown alive, they could use it to put all the ponies below at risk.” She says, simply.
“Like you’re doing with my Stable?” I mutter, standing up. Ten Bit’s eye twitches slightly, and she lays her hooves on her desk.
“... Seems you’ve gotten a lot more confident since I last saw you.” She smirks a little, shaking her head.
“Listen, I’ll ensure what you need is here when you return. Shouldn’t be longer than a day. I have my best team out getting the last piece you need. Then you can be done with me, and go back to your Stable and be happy and whatever.” She waves a hoof dismissively.

I glare at Ten Bit, then look away, staring at the ground.
“... Can I really go back?” I mumble. It’s a question I’ve been trying not to ask myself. The things I’ve seen, the things I’ve done… it’s not even that much for a normal wastelander, I’ve killed a ghoul and been maimed a little, that’s nothing. But…

The scars on my midsection hurt. I’m reminded of them with every step I take. My busted leg hurts every time I put weight on it. My face is cut up, my ears still faintly ring whenever there’s a silent moment. Can I really just go back into the Stable and bowl a perfect game without expecting everyone to treat me different?

… Does it matter? I don’t know.

Ten Bit is suddenly in front of me. She puts a hoof on my chin, raising my head to look her in the eyes.
“You can go back. You… have a way with words, Split. I’ll give you that much.” She murmurs. Her gaze holds mine; I can’t look away. My confidence has been spent, my energy is gone. I’m just so… empty. Doubts and worries swirl about in my mind, as the mare pats my shoulder.
“I have some thinking to do, and you have a job to do. Whether or not you can live amongst your people again, you need to ensure they’re alive for you to make the choice, hm?” She offers. I nod, lowering my head.
“... Thank you. I…” I step back, forcing myself to stand up straight.
“I still don’t think you should be in a place where you’re comfortably holding the safety of my people hostage.” I mutter. Ten Bit looks away, her expression unreadable.
“Perhaps you’re right. But we’ll talk about that once you’ve finished this for me, hm?”

I sigh, shaking my head.
“... Yeah.” I turn, and walk through the doors once more, leaving Ten Bit silent behind me, the doors still open as I step into the elevator and descend. On the way down, I slump fully to the floor, groaning sleepily. I can’t even stay on my hooves, I’m so tired…


“Dad, why do we need to work? This is a Stable, isn’t it meant to provide for us?”

“It provides for us as long as we keep it breathing, Split. Food can’t cook itself- well, it could before the war, but we don’t have access to that kinda technology here.”

“Why not just build a Stable that breathes by itself?”

“... Well, we need to work to keep ourselves busy, Split. If you aren’t working, you’re-”

“Useless? Then what do you call bowling all day?”

“You’ve been talking to your mother again, haven’t you?”

“She has a point, dad.”

“Well, that’s the system we live with, Split. Work to survive. We can’t change that now.”

“Why not?”

Comments ( 3 )

I’m in fucking love, holy shit.

10970049
Oh my gosh, your comments are all so nice! Thank you so much! ;; v;;
Sorry, I've been a little all over the place lately, haven't been catching up on things u vu;;

For an audiobook, might be best to wait until the story's closer to complete, but I'm flattered at the question all the same! Once I'm closing in on the end, I'd be willing to talk about that ;3c
Speaking of, I'm going to be working on a couple more chapters over the next few days, keep an eye out! ;3c

And thank you so much for the praise! It means so much! :D

Its a fantastic story so far and imma keep on hoping that it updates soon.

Login or register to comment