• Published 13th Feb 2021
  • 212 Views, 0 Comments

Derpy - Shadowblade93

  • ...
31
 0
 212

Chapter 5 Post Office Work

My new job at the post office was rough, being at the bottom meant I had all the worst shifts and longest routes. My favorite route took me by Sugar Cube Corner where I got my usual muffin. The Cakes were real sweet folks especially since that hyper pink mare....... Pinkie Pie I think her name was, was always bouncing around....... literally!

The route also took me past the dental practice of one Colgate & the most ear throbbing stop was the home of a Canterlot cellist Octavia Philharmonica & Vinyl Scratch.

The ponyville residents are really nice and friendly. We even have a princess living here! Princess Twilight Sparkle she just became and A-li-corn.

Fast forward now, I've worked here 5 years and I am now post office manager,I get interview mail pony candidates and so forth. My biggest surprise was I saw the list of ponies I was to interview today.......Waffle and Slick. The memories of their bullying flooded back I wanted to turn them out without giving em a chance. But I had the presented to me to offer them friendship and a clean slate.

They changed for the better got married had foals and we're perfect gentlecolts. It is true I guess kindness can truly change a soul.......buck look at Discord "The Lord of Chaos". Fluttershy changed him with her kindness. Who would have thought that I'd be working with the ones who caused a tone of physical and emotional hurt being a couple of good friends? Well........maybe not as good of friends as the ones I made before they showed up in my life again.

I maybe a klutz but I happy with my lot in life, which my parents could see the strange turn of events but I know they still watch over me

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment