• Published 2nd Feb 2021
  • 1,165 Views, 32 Comments

Fluttershy's Guide To Bestiality For Girls 3: Vaginas on Video - PegPony



Applejack and Fluttershy have decided to do a "girls only" version of their previous videos.

Comments ( 7 )

Rainbow next. I think Fluts can get her out of her "comfort zone". That... and uh... Rainbow's kinda losing on the "getting dicked" front. To AJ. Can't really see her letting that stand for too long.

10659733
It is my plan in the sequel that Twilight, Pinkie and Rainbow will come around one by one. I also intend for Rainbow to only come around after some form of competition with AJ, though much like Zipporwhill, I want her to be a hardcore lesbian, so I don't know if she's going to be competitive enough to briefly swap sexuality, but we'll see where it goes :)

10663849
Yes, punctuation and grammar is my biggest problem when it comes to writing. If there is anything specific about the punctuation that you want me to change please don't hesitate to let me know. I'm glad that you like the direction this series is going in :)

10680477
Ah, I thought you said the main 6 were 18 in a previous story, my bad.

10680823
No problem, we all make mistakes! What you may be remembering is when I referred to Zipporwhill as a teenager, other than that I can't recall a time when I've specifically mentioned a character being a teenager. Then again I never specifically mentioned how old the main 6 were.

Neat build up... I should have started un chronologic order :facehoof::rainbowlaugh:

10859616
Haha, it usually helps to go in chronological order :P

Login or register to comment