• Published 3rd Sep 2012
  • 808 Views, 48 Comments

Pepperdance - TaliZorah



Applejack x random blindbag pony shipfic. Enjoy.

  • ...
3
 48
 808

Chapter 5: The End

When we reach the farmhouse, I decide to tell Applejack all about my dream. I tell her about how good and warm she felt, and I end with "Applejack... I think I'm in love with you."

Applejack blushes deeply, her cheeks turning the same color as my own hide. She offers a small smile, but seems flustered. She then speaks, being very cautious with her words. "Well, um... That's mighty flatterin' of you tuh say, sugahcube, but there's uh... Ah'm..."

I immediately regret my decision to speak. "I'm sorry, we barely even know each other. I shouldn't have even mentioned the dream."

Applejack's expression softens somewhat, and her eyes seem a little apologetic. "Now there there, sugahcube, it's alright. It's better that you did say so, instead of letting all those feelin's just stay bottled up inside ya. An' I understand what it's like havin' feelin's for somepony..."

I stare at her wide-eyed. "You do?"

Applejack leans in towards me. "I sure do, sugahcube."

Just then, I hear the front door open and a wave of sweet-smelling perfumes wafts over us. I hear an elegant voice call in a sing-song, "Oooh Applejaaack. Are you in here, love?"

Applejack pulls away and answers the beautiful voice, saying, "Ah'm in the kitchen, Rare."

Into the kitchen walks a beautiful white unicorn with shining blue eyes and a diamond as a cutie mark. She walks up to Applejack, saying, "Ohthere you are, darling. How has your day been?" The two mares share a quick hug and kiss before Applejack speaks.

"It's been fine." She gestures towards me, still speaking to the other mare. "Rare, this is Pepperdance, the newest addition t' Sweet Apple Acres." Wrapping her arm around the unicorn, Applejack looks back at me and says, "And Pepperdance, this is mah marefriend, Rarity."

I swallow hard, embarrassed, as Rarity walks towards me, extending a hoof. "Well Peperdance, it is always a treat to meet one of Applejack's friends."

Before I can raise my own hoof to grasp hers, the kitchen window shatters as a large grey object sails through it and lands on the floor.

"Well isn't this awkward," comments Basschords. I wonder what series of events transpired to bring her flying through the window, but realize that it is likely only due to the author having gotten bored of writing this 2 years ago, but instead of leaving an unfinished story, decided to write an entirely nonsensical ending and didn't get around to writing it until she was very particularly bored one afternoon. Basschords manages to stand up, having received no damage from the fall or the glass, and she proudly announces, "I am the author's self-insert OC... Roll credits." Basschords then throws a black piece of paper at the wall which sticks, and begins expanding until everything is enveloped by the paper. Then white text written in a language completely foreign and uncomprehendable by pony-folk materializes out the nothingness and scrolls slowly in a direction I assume would be analogous to "up" in this meaningless void. The end.

Author's Note:

I am so sorry.

2 years ago, It was indeed my plan to actually finish this with an actual story. Have a proper ending 5 chapters or so from where I left off, then start writing another fic that I already had in the outline stages. But I lost my motivation for writing this as the school year progressed, and at some point decided that a joke ending would be better than an unfinished project, but never actually got around to it due to various happenings in my life. This "ending" I had wrote and planned completely within the span of the hour it took to type it.

Ps. After leaving my family, I have been given opportunities to view and critically assess my own life and existence in ways discouraged by my Christian upbringing. I have since realized that my gender is not what I always thought it was, which is why Basschords's pronouns switched from he/him to she/her for the final chapter.

If anyone has been waiting for this fic to update, thank you, and again I want to apologize for the way this had to end.

Comments ( 1 )

Jasper bro, me and a few other people have been wondering what happened to you. Could you PM me the details?

Login or register to comment