• Published 19th Dec 2020
  • 433 Views, 49 Comments

BridgeWorld - AbsoluteRyuu



Over a period of several months and years, both before and after Princess Luna's return, a seemingly series of strange and random events occurred all across Equestria. But were they truly random? And were they truly unrelated?

  • ...
7
 49
 433
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 11 )

Ah Victor, still verbally battling Reed/Water (nice cutie marks for that quartet). Then there's Ollie Queen, Pony Stark (not quite ready for prime time) and Hoofthor (hmm, nothing immediate) ...

As for Jackie, don't forget that there is magic in this world, transformation magic is possible here for improving one's looks, though finding an expert could take a while ...

11246826

11101583
Oh, you have no idea! :trollestia:

I think I'm starting to get an idea. :rainbowderp:
A full-blown Amalgam Universe with many of the major players from DC & Marvel all together just now getting started with their origins, along with the build up to MLP's beginning! YIKES!! :twilightoops:
That's going to be quite a juggling act!

Can someone please tell me the reference in the buck main part. I know they are from super hero things and have a feeling that I know some of them but others I don't know or have a vague feeling of knowing which irritates me. Can someone please tell me who they are?

11272493
No problems. As Frazikar and Kevin Lee mentioned, they're a mixture of the Marvel and DC characters showing up together in the same scene. I'm not very good with ponifying the characters' names (as well as their alter egos) into the MLP world, but I did my best. I've seen where other authors have done a much better job than me.

The cast, so far:
Buck Mane/Graywing -- Bruce Wayne/Batman (DC)
Robin Thrush/Grayson -- Dick Grayson/Robin (DC)
Alfalfa Ponyworth -- Alfred Pennyworth (DC)
Lucius Sanbi no Kitsune -- Lucius Fox (DC) [believe me, ponifying him was a really tough one! :rainbowlaugh:]
Jarvis -- Jarvis (Marvel) [FYI, this is the still-living family butler of the Starks, whom Tony later designed his IA Jarvis from]
Pony Stark -- Tony Stark (Marvel)
Lipizzan Hoofthor -- Lex Luthor (DC)
Ollie Queen -- Oliver Queen (DC)
Doctor von Destiny -- Doctor Victor von Doom (Marvel)
Water Riwoche -- Reed Richards (Marvel)
Air Storm -- Susan Storm (Marvel)
Fire Storm -- Johnny Storm (Marvel)
Ben Ground -- Ben Grimm (Marvel)
Genevieve Tawleed -- Genevieve Teague (Smallville, although I'm not certain if she ever appeared in the regular DC comics)
Prince M'bayar of the Walkaloosas -- T'Challa of the Wakandans (Marvel) [mentioned, but not seen yet]

This point in the Marvel arc is slightly before Nov 1961 (the start of Marvel Comics with the Fantastic Four) where Richards is still trying to get his rocket ready for flight. (coincidentally, their first issue came out just a few months after I was born, so I've always had a special affection for the FF, and Marvel comic, in general)
The point in the DC arc is a bit off due to the "Flashpoint-like" event which extended Thomas & Martha's lives, but "Batman & Robin" now exists as it was meant to be (mostly) and are active... presumably so is "Green Arrow", but any activities he may have done haven't been revealed in the story.

Oh, and yes, Morgan Freeman is the speaking voice I envisioned for Lucius Kitsune, so just remember the contrast when he's having one of his laughing fits:

:pinkiehappy:

THIS is what you've been working on for so long!?? :rainbowderp:
gcdn.daz3d.com/gallery/image/1228675/1655561946/main.jpg
BWAH-HAHAHA!! Oh, you have GOT to make a story of THAT!!! :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

11276068
Like it? Almost 6months in the making what with trying to get my DAZ database fixed--and 2d9h to render.
Oh, and I've also made some default "hero shots" of Robin, Lucius, and the female griffon Gitaly mentioned in "Cat Scream Fever" that I'll get around to posting in a few.
Next on my DAZ agenda is getting more of those MLP characters I downloaded converted to posable figures to use in Blender & DAZ. Also, time to get back to the story, as well as working with you on Weirder. Sorry, but other matters just took a little longer to clear off my plate.

Cheers,
Ryuu

11281686
No problem. I can relate to RL cutting into the fun hobbies. I've been having a few matters to attend to, as well. At least things are finally starting to open up on the schedule.

Working on the next set of chapters, but wouldn't you know, I come across a major glitch in the last chapter--and that prompted me to go through and look for anything else I may have missed.
And fuck, if I don't find loads of them, too! :facehoof:
So, the fun part is "how to sensibly do the updates--!?" Okay, I think I've finally got that idea worked out.

Progress is being made on this, now!

11333765
?
I don't remember seeing any glitches in High Class Bits. What happened there, and all the others?

11335804
I had stated that Air Storm's cutie mark wasn't visible due to her gown. Then, something like a couple paragraphs later, I listed hers along with the other's cutie marks. :facehoof:
Just a bit of overlooked stupid editing on my part and not even all that funny, so not worth preserving like you sometimes say we should. All the other corrections were mostly just fixing minor grammar or awkward/unclear phrasing--although in the Daring Do chapter, I had (again) stupidly missed advancing the date by a day where the scene transitions (I guess you could make a time travel joke about that :rainbowlaugh:).

Login or register to comment