• Published 4th Feb 2021
  • 340 Views, 11 Comments

I want to tell you I'm in love with you - GRYFFINDOR123456



Flash is in love with Sunset. Sunset is in love with Flash. Both are oblivious.

  • ...
9
 11
 340

i have to defeat maleficent(part 2)

I rose in the air, feeling the demon that slept inside me finally bursting free. I felt the dark wings grow out of my back, the sclera in my eyes turn black, the orange part of my hair turn red, the yellow part turn golder. Demon Shimmer had ignited inside me, my powers returning for good. But I was still me, Sunset Shimmer, on the inside.

I faced against her, watching her turn into a scary dragon, chasing Jay. Rainbow grabbed him, taking him to one side. I jumped forward, we were duelling, she breathing fire at me, me shooting balls of powerful magic straight back at her.

Friendship is magic.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos working together. And my friends working together. I shot a ball of magic at Maleficent, turning her into a tiny lizard. Also breaking the spell the Auradoners were under. I turned back into a human.


Ben roared, hugging Mal, thinking Maleficent was still there.

I giggled, before groaning.

Maleficent’s fire busted my left ribs.

“Sunset, wait!” shouted Flash.

I turned. “Sunset.” he said. “I’ve been wanting to tell you that...”

“I love you.” we said in unison.

I don’t think I realised he was in love with me, I certainly didn’t.

But you never know, may be next time, we’ll have better adventures.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment