• Published 15th Nov 2020
  • 752 Views, 20 Comments

Family? Friends? - GRYFFINDOR123456

  • ...
17
 20
 752

UNIversity

The final year at Uni was tough for Rainbow Dash. Whilst she and Sunset had agreed to marry, they were worried about the reaction of their friends.


The girls all went their separate paths. Sunset and Twilight worked at Canterlot High(as in Sunset was Principal, Twilight was Vice), while Rainbow Dash was working as a footballer. And every day, Sunset would pick up their daughter from Canterlot Early Years School.
As High Flyer reached age 7, she was an expert football player. Rainbow Dash was proud of her daughter and so was Sunset.


Every month, the Rainbooms would come together. And they'd record an album every month and perform together.
Rainbow Dash grinned. Next week, they would be recording their new song, all grown up


Sunset grinned from ear to ear. “Well, Rainbow?” she asked pleasantly. “How was today?”

Author's Note:

This is my first SunDash fic.

Comments ( 13 )

At least this had a good ending.

10537845
No, I mean how would sunset know if she understands or not?

10538046
oh! Um, for this chapter, she has gained her powers(empathy flash) as this story spans from Anon-a-miss to adult hood. So Rainbow has gained super speed and Twilight has joined them and have gone through everything. I wrote this after an RE lesson and is a way of expressing my opinion about abortion.

10538063
And that’s how she knows that fluttershy doesn’t understand?

10538186
kind of. In the first chapter, she didn’t have powers but in the last 2, Twilight is there and they’ve gone to Everfree and have had all their adventures and beyond.
I normally write Flashset but this is my first Sundash. To be honest, I really enjoyed writing this story.

10538193
I guess that kinda answers my question.

And they'd record an album every month and perform together.

Either you were thinking songs, or musical geniuses on par with Beethoven or Buckethead!

10546114
Okay. a few things you should know about me:
1. I love musicals
2. I write songs
3. And this is supposed to be the Last Problem with The EGs. That is what inspired me to write this and obviously, my RE lesson. The girls play an instrument, right? Well, that’s how they’d get together and have Fun!!!

10546463
I just thought it was excessive with an album each month...
A song, sure.
Meet up to just jam out, absolutely.
But recording an album.... each month?

To apply something that you are familiar with, and use that as a muse and inspiration to write,... Hey, all the power to you, for that!
But as i said, an entire album each month, is what have me stumped. Just saying....

10546492
Celebrate their friendship?
I mean, that is what Twilight did, right?
She met with her friends each month, so that what would the EGs do.
What the EGs would do.

10546600
It seems we are talking from two different premises.
You seem to be pointing out the ''why'' while I am pointing out the ''how''.

i.e.
''Why would they not celebrate their friendship every month Twilight visits?''
''How much creative talent do they have to make an original album each month?''

10547603
This is the rainbooms we’re talking about?
Fluttershy and RD write the songs? Remember Rainbow Rocks and Dance Magic?

10854286
Although, I’m not really surprised. Also, I replied to your last comment.

Login or register to comment