• Published 15th Nov 2020
  • 751 Views, 20 Comments

Family? Friends? - GRYFFINDOR123456

  • ...
17
 20
 751

Counselling

Sunset Shimmer walked into the counselling office, her brown satchel slung over her right shoulder.

"Ah, Sunset Shimmer, isn't it?" said the lady. "I'm Mrs Shy. Fluttershy's mother. I'm also the school counseller. Now, we must wait for the other girl who has an appointment with me very soon. Fluttershy tells me you have something on your mind?"

"Yes," said Sunset honestly. "Since the Fall Formal, I've had nightmares about killing my new friends. I've had strange outbursts and burst into tears. After the Battle of the Bands, I thought it had stopped. Until Anon-a-miss came along. Framed me. And now it's started again, except the 2 events sometimes mingle. I've been struggling sleeping, to the point of nearly committing suicide. I've been diagnosed with PTSD after the Formal. Could you give me some advice to may be be less distant from my friends? They don't trust me and Rainbow still thinks I could go back to my old ways."

"Well, actually, Rainbow Dash is my other candidate. She should be here- ah, Rainbow Dash. Take a seat. So, Sunset Shimmer tells me you and some of the girls don't trust her and thinks she could go back to her old ways. Why?"

"Well," said Rainbow Dash. "Sunset nearly got me expelled. If it wasn't for Soarin', I'd have been gone."

"But, Rainbow, I've changed!"

"That son of a bitch got what she deserved at the Formal. I wanted to forgive you, Sunset. I really did. But I couldn't."

"Thank you, Rainbow Dash," said Mrs Shy. "So, tell me, Rainbow. What's on your mind?"

"Last week of the summer holidays, Hoops raped me by accident. I didn't want to abort my baby, but I told my parents and they think that I should. My dad told me to see you and see if you have any advice. I want to get through my exams. I do. Really. "

"Listen, Rainbow. I'd like you to go outside the office for a few minutes while I deal with Sunset. Then you will both swap places."


"Well, Sunset. My advice is to talk to Rainbow Dash afterwards and spend some time with her. I think every week you both should come but I'd like both of you to tell each other what is on your minds. Now, will you please step outside the office and bring in Rainbow Dash?"


"Rainbow Dash, as I told Sunset, you should spend time with Sunset and talk. Every week, both of you must come and I'd like you to tell Sunset what is on your mind. Please go out and you and Sunset maybe can start now."