• Published 28th Sep 2020
  • 781 Views, 4 Comments

Rainius Songbird In Canterlot High - FluxFeather

  • ...
 4
 781

Rainius Songbird In Canterlot High

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Screamed Rainius as he fell out of a portal from the sky. He landed on the ground with a loud thud. "Oof! Ow, my head." He got up only to fall back down as his body was not used to only having two legs. "Woah!" He suddenly felt different as he caught himself on the ground. His hooves didn't feel like hooves anymore. He decided to see for himself but was horrified when what he saw weren't hooves, but were things known as hands. "Ahhh!!" He examined the rest of his body. "And what happened to the rest of my hooves?!" He was beginning to freak out.

A girl with orange-yellow hair that shone like fire known as Sunset Shimmer noticed him. 'Who is that?' She thought. 'He must be from Equestria. I should help him!' She then ran over to him. "Here, lemme help you." She helped him up.

Rainius stared at her as he had recognized that voice, but he wanted to make sure. "Sunset? Is that you?" He asked her.

Sunset quickly turned to him. "Rainius?" She questioned. He nodded. "It's been so long, what are you doing here?"

"Well, I was trying out some spells that could open portals to other dimensions. But I didn't think I was going to get sucked into it," He answered, chuckling a bit.

Sunset chuckled too. "Well, it's great to see you," She said. "You look nice."

"You're still how I remember you before you…" He began but immediately stopped before he said it.

"Became completely and utterly evil," Sunset said, finishing his sentence. He nodded. "I know." She then had an idea. "Hey, you want to come and meet the gang?"

"The gang?" Rainius inquired.

"Yes, c'mon, I'm sure they'll like you," Sunset assured him.

"So, lemme get this straight," Rainius said as they were walking down the school hallways. "You became a demon and tried to take over Equestria with a whole teenage army, but Twilight stopped you and showed you a different way?" Sunset nodded.

"Well, we're here," She said as they got to the band room. "You ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be," He replied.

Sunset opened the door to reveal the humane six all playing their instruments. They all stopped when they noticed Sunset. "Sunset!" Exclaimed Pinkie Pie as she dashed up and hugged her by surprise.

"I haven't been gone that long," Sunset laughed.

"Eh, you were gone for quite a while," Twilight said.

Sunset blushed from embarrassment. "Sorry, I kinda ran into an old friend and started talking," She replied. "Oh, speaking of my old friend, I brought him with me to come and meet you guys!" She gestured towards Rainius who stared at them.

"H… hi," He greeted nervously.

"My name's Pinkie Pie, nice to meet you! What's your name?!" Pinkie squeaked as she got up in his face.

"Uh… it's Rainius… Rainius Songbird," He answered.

"Hi, Rainius!! This is Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack, Twilight Sparkle, and you already met Sunset Shimmer!!" Pinkie said as she introduced them all to him.

Twilight stepped up and shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you, Rainius. You from around here?" She asked him.

"Uh, no. I'm from a place called Equestria," He answered.

Everyone but Sunset and Rainius gasped when they heard this information. "You're from Equestria?!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed. Rainius nodded. "Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!!"

They all suddenly started crowding around Rainius, making him feel a little uncomfortable. It seems they were quite intrigued by the fact he was from another world. "Oh, Rainius, darling. You should come to the school dance tonight," Rarity offered.

"Um… sure," He replied nervously. He didn't know how to dance, but he didn't want to hurt their feelings. And he could tell that Rarity liked him though her thoughts. He was surprised he could still read minds. Didn't going into a world without Equestrian magic hinder his powers useless? Unless this world has Equestrian magic too!

"I've made suits for the guys and dresses for the gals!!" Rarity said. "Now, let's go, so we can see how this looks on you!!" She took Rainius into the dressing room to get him ready for tonight. For the best night ever.

Later that night at the dance, everyone seemed to be having a good time. Twilight was dancing with Timber Spruce. Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie were all dancing together. As for Rarity, she was waiting for Rainius to show up. "I'm sure he'll be here soon, Rarity. You just got to be patient," Sunset told her.

Rarity sighed. "As much as I hate to admit it. You're right, darling. He'll come when he comes," She replied. At last, he finally arrived and Rarity was as ecstatic as ever to get him to dance with her. But alas he told her he wanted to dance with someone else.

"May I have this dance?" He asked Sunset with his hand out.

She blushed bright red before she took his hand saying, "Sure. I'd love to." They went out onto the dance floor. "I'm glad that I got to see you again."

"Me too," He replied. "Cause I'm going to need someone to teach me how to dance." They shared a laugh.

"I think I can do that," She said with a smile. "If you answer one question for me."

"And what's that?" He inquired as he stared into her eyes. Those radiant eyes that stared back at him.

"Back when I was still Princess Celestia's student in Equestria… we would always hang out late at night… we were like the closest of friends, but did you ever think of us as something closer than that?" She asked him, curiously.

"Yes," He answered. Making her feel relieved that it wasn't only her who had those feelings. "And I knew you did too."

"Maybe we could be that something," She suggested. "If you wouldn't mind."

"I wouldn't mind," He said.

"Good," Sunset said as she brought her lips upon his, kissing him deeply and passionately as they had finally moved on to becoming something more than just friends. Becoming Lovers.

Author's Note:

This was something I written earlier this year in March. And I decided to upload it here. So, I hope you all enjoyed it. 😁😁😁

Comments ( 4 )

That was fast.

10457597
XD. I don't try to make my one shot stories very long and boring.

Login or register to comment