• Published 16th Sep 2020
  • 198 Views, 5 Comments

Lilac's Fall - CyrenesSiren



When the body of Roseluck is found, Crystalline Eclipse begins to notice something, off about her girlfriend, Lilac Fall. What she find out shocks her to her core.

  • ...
 5
 198

Chapter 4

Tsunami sips her cup of tea, putting a hoof on her forehead. “Lilac and I went to school in Canterlot together, I never thought I’d see her again. We kinda had a falling out.”

Crystalline nods, stirring her tea with a small spoon. Lilac was curled against her side, staring at Tsunami. “So, what did you want to ask us?” Lilac stirred against Crystalline as she spoke, her tone cold.

“Oh, right. I was just going to ask you about your relationship with Roseluck. Were you friends, coworkers, partners, or anything else?” Tsunami pulled a pen and small notepad out of her saddlebag.

“I used to help Roseluck with her garden when I was younger, she loved those flowers. I learned everything I know about gardening from her actually!” Crystalline smiles at LIlac, who returned her gaze with a soft smile. When Crystalline turned her head back to Tsunami, Lilac scowled.

Crystalline kept talking about Roseluck while Lilac tuned her out silently sipping on her cup while glaring at Tsunami.

“What about you, Lilac?” Tsunami was staring at her, her eyes slightly narrowed and head tilted.

“I haven't interacted with her at all since preschool, I just moved back here a couple months ago, to move in with Crystalline. We had been long distance for a while and I thought it was time to move in together,” Lilac nuzzled into Crystalline's side, a smile crossing her face.

“So you haven’t interacted with Roseluck recently at all? Okay, do either of you have any theories or final comments?” Tsunami turned a page in her notebook, and glanced between Lilac and Crystalline curiously.

Lilac shook her head and stared down at the floor. “I don’t think so, all I want to say is I hope that whoever did this is caught, and punished accordingly,” Crystalline glared out the window, her ears flattening against her head. Tsunami wrote that in her notebook then slid the pen and notebook back into her saddlebag, standing after finishing the rest of her tea.

“Thank you both, and I hope we can connect sometime again, Lilac! I’d love to try and rekindle our friendship,” Tsunami smiles softly at Lilac, then glanced at Crystalline. “Again, thank you both for your time.”

Crystalline nods and leads Tsunami to the door, using her magic to open it. Lilac follows slowly, head lowered and tail waving across the floor roughly. “I hope you got what you needed!”

“I did, have a good day, both of you!” Tsunami nods at Lilac and Crystalline then walking out of the house, spreading her wings and taking flight. Crystalline closes the door and turns to Lilac.

Quickly lighting her magic she lifts the two empty cups of tea and one half empty cup and moves them to the sink, before turning her full attention to Lilac.

“You seem tense. What happened between you two?” Crystalline walks up to Lilac, then gently guides her back to the couch. Lilac plops down, sighing.

“I don’t quite know, I think we just grew apart. She was always so busy with schoolwork and taking notes about everything, she didn’t seem to want to hang out anymore,” Lilacs eyes fall to the floor. “Senior year we had a big fight, she said she was moving away to go to school to be a journalist, and I yelled at her about it, I don’t remember what I said but it was mean and she seemed really hurt. We stopped talking after that.”
“Oh, I’m sorry, next time you see her you two could talk about it? That might help,” Crystalline smiles at Lilac and puts her hooves around her in a hug.

“Maybe,” Lilac leans into the hug, closing her eyes and relaxing.

She's so oblivious, that's not how things work.

Comments ( 2 )

So sorry this took so long to get out! I got busy with things ^^

Excellent story keep up the good.
But if you want more flowers.
The best think to is wirt a anime crossover story. Or a levi ackerman story from attack on titan

Login or register to comment