• Published 4th Sep 2020
  • 795 Views, 53 Comments

Clown Mare - Flora Blossom



Rane Shackleton is a mare that is a pegasus slave, her parents couldn't have her while they were in debt to the high society. No matter how they wanted to do this. So, a pony sold her to a royal family at the Black Market..

  • ...
7
 53
 795

Chapter 7.1

Sugar Belle walked to the hotel.

Mommy Bonheur looked at her with a smile. “How can I help you dear?”

Sugar Belle had spoken, “Oh, that’s me. I’m next in line.” She giggled while her eyes were shut and that awful smile. “I’m here to get a room since I came from Ponyville after all. It has been a long journey from the train ride.”

Countryside Pony also walked up to Sugar Belle, “So, you got the rooms darling.”

Sugar Belle nodded her head up and down three times with that awful smile of hers. Countryside Pony looked at her smile and felt awful about it and attended to look away to the left of her.

Sugar Belle reached her left side of the bag to give the bits as it dropped down on the countertop making that clang sound.

Mommy Bonheur took it with her left hoof and set it in the box with a smile keeping her eyes shut and grabbed the keys on her right hoof and set it down on the countertop making that one sound clang. Countryside Pony picked it up with her left hoof. They both headed up stairs.

Apple Pie and Curly walked in the hotel next.


Ten-thirty in the morning.

Many ponies came to help with the Grand Galloping Gala.

Diamond Glow spoke, “Is everything done yet. Tomorrow is the day we celebrate Princess Golden Dream. I need everyone to work together for a lot of streamers and balloons.”

Diamond Glow placed her left hoof on her face. “I have a feeling it’s like this every year nothing gets done. It’s so horrible. If only there was a thing where we could see up in the ceiling to place the objects but it’s all calculations with the pegasus.” She sighed and went to the kitchen to see the preparations for the food.


Sweet Snowflake used the ladder to place streamers near the entrance of the Gala. She then shouted, “Secret Tale I need your help with the ladder make sure it doesn’t move on me.”

Waterlily rushed over to Sweet Snowflake knowing that Secret Tale was also rushed to her assistance.

“If I only rushed faster, I could have done it. Everything was always busy with all the decor. So many helpers for an event every year it’s clearly very frustrating sometimes.” Secret Tale sighed.


Princess Golden Dream looked at her dresser in the light in the middle of the room. “Mom, how can I just move on? A slave will come to the party but is she the one that I kept hearing about. How she killed her parents. No pony should ever have such a backstory that is so grim. The only thing to do is see her. Killing is wrong, it's not justice. But an accident is a whole different story. I… I need to know.”

She then squinted both of her eyes and then walked towards the end table that was from the left side of her bed. She took a glance of her parents from the photo and placed her left hoof and touched the top of it. She then set the picture down softly making a soft clunk noise in the room.