• Published 4th Sep 2020
  • 791 Views, 53 Comments

Clown Mare - Flora Blossom



Rane Shackleton is a mare that is a pegasus slave, her parents couldn't have her while they were in debt to the high society. No matter how they wanted to do this. So, a pony sold her to a royal family at the Black Market..

  • ...
7
 53
 791

Chapter 10.2

Prince Blue Dream took her right hoof with his opened mouth with his teeth together. Rane felt that his hoof was warm, her face was getting hot with smoke coming out of her ears. They both walked outside of the house and into the carriage.

“So, Rane, how are you feeling today?”

“I've never been to a dance party before. Are you sure slaves are welcome?”

Prince Blue Dream had a tune of his throat covering his mouth with his left hoof. “Ah, you are such an interesting pegasus that I have laid my eyes on you on the day you came to the house.”

“What? How so?”

He rolled his eyes right to left with that opened mouth with his teeth together. The carriage then started to move. Prince Blue Dream fell onto Rane Shackleton.

“Is that perfume?” He smelled her mane, and once he sniffed it three times. His face became hot red.

“Is this what a stallion smell like?” She of course sniffed him three times as well. Her face got hot with red near her cheeks.

They both stare at each other for a moment.

“Just look at him, he’s handsome. I wonder how long this is going to be. It’s like I feel something strange about him every time I get close to him.”

“I have this weird feeling when I keep getting close to her. It's like my heart skips a beat every time I get close and even the smell. Oh, my celestial, if this is going to happen, I hope it happens later.”

“Just hope that he doesn’t notice me. Please it’s too bare to think at the moment when a stallion this close looks at me.”

“What am I doing? Should I tell her that I love her for real? No, no, no… Not a good place for it. I’m royalty and I should find a good spot to do this.”