• Published 4th Sep 2020
  • 795 Views, 53 Comments

Clown Mare - Flora Blossom



Rane Shackleton is a mare that is a pegasus slave, her parents couldn't have her while they were in debt to the high society. No matter how they wanted to do this. So, a pony sold her to a royal family at the Black Market..

  • ...
7
 53
 795

Chapter 8.3

Eleven fifty-five in the evening.

She of course curled up and snuggled in her bed and shut her eyes.

“Ahh… Why does it have to be sunny and cloudy? I wish for rain. Rain, rain.”

She grabbed her sheets with both hooves.

“Rain, I was born on a rainy day. I guess that’s why I love rain so much. People though as if I was so stupid and crazy. I just wish they love the rain at least for once. At least some of the commoners love the rain so much for their crops to grow.”


“Princess Silver Rain. Do please come here.”

“Mom, I don’t want to go outside. It’s hot and dry weather. It makes my fur all weird. Please don’t make me go out.”

“You need some sunlight, daughter, it's part of your health.”

“No mom, I don’t want to go outside at this time. Heat is bad.”

She stared at her mom’s eyes as her pupils grew big.

“You need to go to school? How are you going to get homework or even make friends?”

“I don’t need them. School is nothing but work.”

“Princess Silver Rain, you must go to school at least.”

“I’ll wait for night school. That’s where all the best cool hot stallions are.”

“What?”


“It was clear that I then received an invitation down the cliff with some strangers. I would never have thought. That a stallion would like me as a friend. Due to my condition of sunlight.”

She wore a robe outfit and placed a mask as the invitation instructed.

“If I remember. Rain poured hard from the clouds that day. It was so heavy everyone was wearing robs that day. The mask kind of freaked me out a bit from what they were wearing. Some of them had better robes than I ever anticipated.”

They heard a howling sound coming from the darkness. The forest started to fog while the grass was being damped from it.

“The glowing eyes were in that forest that night a lot of them. A lot of howling too. If I told my parents about what I did I would have gone to magic kindergarten school. That was only meant in the morning for those schools I would have been ruined.”

She turned her head to the left. She felt that sap dripping from a monster's mouth. She screamed very loudly and a few others. Once she got a full glimpse, she then turned her head back and ran forward. She heard a weird sound and turned her head left again.

“I saw the pony doing that lightning spell. It was as if I was enlightened. I wish I knew their real name though. I watched the monsters flee but also found something in the distance that was being eaten alive in the monster's mouth. It was very hard to see but the smell of it was awful.”

She jumped and her body was shaking.

“That’s where it all happened. I too wet myself from the monsters in the forest. I then rushed home like everyone else did. Once I got home though I was all soaked up wet from the rain. I dried off with the towel from the bathroom that I use all the time when I take a bath. Once then I walked back to my bedroom and had many nightmares about that day. The smell was pretty awful.”