• Published 4th Sep 2020
  • 790 Views, 53 Comments

Clown Mare - Flora Blossom



Rane Shackleton is a mare that is a pegasus slave, her parents couldn't have her while they were in debt to the high society. No matter how they wanted to do this. So, a pony sold her to a royal family at the Black Market..

  • ...
7
 53
 790

Chapter 10.1

Rane put on the dress and walked to the door. She walked past the door and headed to the kitchen.

Prince Blue Dream walked behind her and used his left hoof to touch her left wing.

She jumped, “Oh, don’t scare me like that Prince Blue Dream. I can assure you that I don’t like pop scares.”

“My apologies Mrs. I just think your wings look cool.”

Rane's face got red and hot, “Are you flattering me Prince?”

He then opened his mouth with his teeth together raising that left eyebrow, “Oh, I’m sorry I just think you look beautiful.”

Her body began to shake.

“Well then do I need a dress for the gala?”

“Well, yes in fact. We have it ready in my mom’s bedroom.”

“Should I get it now?”

“Yes, I do want to see you in it before we head off to the gala.”

Rane walked with the prince. He then waited outside the door.

Rane had walked into the room and saw Prince Blue Dream's mother.

She gave the dress to Rane, got dressed up, and then Rane looked at the mirror.

“I never thought I could look this good in this dress. It was that time I had some thoughts in my head once again to tell you that it kind of itches near my left flank a little bit.”

Rane twirls around three times. Had some thoughts in my head once again, “I hope that I don’t have to twirl a lot for dancing. Motion sickness would not do me any good. I remember the last time I had motion sickness. It was flying in that strong wind. I couldn’t get that weird headache out of my left temple. It hurt like it was going through a nutcracker. If only friends were here.”

Author's Note:

Don't for get to leave a comment, like, and a follow!!! This fiction has come a long way. 2 full years... and it's a big success to me.