• Published 4th Sep 2020
  • 798 Views, 53 Comments

Clown Mare - Flora Blossom



Rane Shackleton is a mare that is a pegasus slave, her parents couldn't have her while they were in debt to the high society. No matter how they wanted to do this. So, a pony sold her to a royal family at the Black Market..

  • ...
7
 53
 798

Chapter 2.3

The sun started to set.

Jazz walked in the kitchen. Duchess Buttercup saw her walking in the kitchen and sat down on the chair across from her. Jazz pulled out the bits. The duchess used her left hoof and grabbed the bag.

“This is all I got from the last sale for flowers.”

The Duchess flipped the bag, coins dropped making a ting sound, then she pushed 200 bits over to Jazz.

“A quarter goes to us and the rest goes to the household Moon Crest.”

The Duchess shut her eyes and took a deep breath, she used her left hoof, grabbed the sack, set it underneath the table, then she used her right hoof, grabbed the full amount, putting in the sack, and then walked up stairs.

The Duke looked out the window and saw lots of beautiful stars. The Duchess walked in the bedroom, when she saw the duke looking at the stars, and dreaming of what might be up there.

“Hey, we got the bits from Jazz. I’ll set the money down at the end table my dear.”

She walked towards the end table and sat the coin of money down. The Duke walked over to the bed, when the Duchess jumped on the bed. The Duke raised his left eyebrow and put his left hoof near his chin, when he rubbed it, he then thought it would be a good idea to give the others 200 bits for their hard work.


Floral used both hooves and pushed Copper near her bed. Copper used her magic to lift herself up and down on the bed. Floral backed up to the door and used her left hoof and turned out the lights for her. Floral walked to the left and went to her room. She wrote stuff in her diary.

“Dear future me. I had a great time with Copper, Duke, and the Duchess today. It was fun while it lasted. I can’t wait to see Copper neat trick again. The Grand Galloping Gala is only a few weeks away. It will be my first time. I’m excited to be there with the family.”


Rane twirled around three times to the right while the prince used his left hoof and stepped back with his back-left hoof. His right eyebrow went up and down while looking at her. Rane opened her mouth and used her left hoof to cover her mouth, giggled when she shut her eyes, and then twirl left when the prince slid his hoof down her neck.

“So Rane, are you ready for high society?”

“Not sure, the moment couldn't be any better.”

They both paused, Rane turned her head to the right and looked at the music box and listened to the high classical music. She opened her mouth, took that deep breath, and let it all out.

“It’s going to be difficult isn’t it?”

“Well, yes the pressure of high society is something that’s breathtaking. However, I’m sure you can figure it out when the time is right.”

Rane’s head went up and down quick and short. The Prince opened with his mouth with his teeth together.

“She is looking at me. If only I could do so much more for her. I wish I knew if she was alright with it. The new life in high society is something not the mess with. Reputation is high key in society. One little mess up, and we all could be in a path of regrets. The pressure would be on all of us.”


A pony walked towards the big circular table with ten chairs around it. The pony walked on the right of the chair. Scoot it out with her left hoof, and sit down on the chair. She then scooted it up a little bit. Raised her head up high.

She then sniffed, “So, what is the next step.”

Author's Note:

December is almost here. I think it is time for my proof reader to take a break for the month of December. Fear not, it could of been great If I put more chapters but, however, the continue of this will start back sometime in 2021.