• Published 4th Sep 2020
  • 790 Views, 53 Comments

Clown Mare - Flora Blossom



Rane Shackleton is a mare that is a pegasus slave, her parents couldn't have her while they were in debt to the high society. No matter how they wanted to do this. So, a pony sold her to a royal family at the Black Market..

  • ...
7
 53
 790

Chapter 1.1

Rane stared at the prince's eyes, in the dinner room where it was dark with a one hanukkah menorah on the table that was lit up a while ago.

“Mrs. Rane, I wanted to tell you something in return for our end of the bargain chip in two years in the future. It is highly personal.”

She used her left hoof to grab the tea cup, took a sip of it when she closed her eyes, when she took that breath in deep from her muzzle, she noticed it was a deep personal.

“So, Prince. What can I do? I’m a slave with no freedom to do what I truly want. I need special attention. All I know is that this here my chain around my neck is the only thing that is keeping me alive. Without it I wouldn’t be sitting here with you. I’m all ears Prince. I just wish I had better terms as a slave. However, I can’t do anything right. All I kept doing was getting a death wish in a gambling act. I’m a clown. I used to love to laugh all the time, when I juggle the empty bottles I thought I could be some pony with a chance of a clown's skill. Why prince? Why is it so hard to be me?”

The prince used both of his hooves to the teacup and took a sip of it while it was still hot, when he sat it back down he too shut his eyes.

“Well, why not work on it.” He then opened his mouth putting his teeth together upon his face and slanted both eyes at her, took his right hoof, grabbed the cup as if he was thinking about her, lifted his right hoof, took a sip of it, and sat it back down onto the table making a glass noise sound. He saw that the mare did the same thing however, she never slanted her eyes. All she could do was a smile at the prince. One of the mare maidens opened the door and went to dinner room with a pile of food. The mare used her left hoof and placed the apple dumplings in front of the prince, while she also walked toward the clown slave and placed a four piece of that key lime pie.

Rane used her left hoof to grab the first slice of the key lime pie, put it in her mouth, used her teeth to chop it up, felt a taste likes no other once again, and then swallowed it to grab another piece from the plate. The prince also used his left hoof, grabbed the apple dumpling, once then took a gentle bite out of it, and was a bit sad when he looked at the poor slave.


The maiden walked out of dinner room. She headed towards the kitchen where a chef named Tenderheart. She was a pink earth pony who knew the culinary arts. Tenderheart paused and looked at the yellow earth pony named Sky Skimmer.

“The chef has perfect tasting food with lots of deliciousness desserts. I wonder what her cake tastes like with that new recipe she made and kept holding onto these past few months. It said it may have been the best dessert ever with that fluff whip cream on top.”

"Hey their chef! I’m here for the main course salad with cheese.”

The chef used her left hoof and pointed to the direction of the royal salads. Maiden used her right hoof and grabbed all the royal salads and put it on the tray that is resting on her left shoulder. She then headed out back to dinner room.

“If only ponies could see my potential back in the day as a cook. I could have gotten a better royal family to produce the foods. However, I heard rumors that this place is way better than the other families and how they treat their own subjects as a chef. Still wonder what it would be like to be in their royal presence.”

The maiden slowly walked down the hallway.

“This house seems to be the best place it can be, when the day is done, I wish I could just see the world that we live in, it is not that hard to find what you like however, I wish we could find another maiden instead of the slave. I wonder if the prince really likes her though. It would be nice to take a break once in a while but, we also have to be careful of other slave masters.”

The maiden walked in dinner room and headed towards the left side of the Prince. She used her right hoof and placed the royal salad in front of him, then she walked to Rane Shackleton to her right side and used her right hoof and placed it in front of her as well.

“Do you mind Mrs. Sky? I mean to give us some tea while you are finished upping over there.”

Mrs. Sky turned to the right and bowed, “Yes, Prince Blue Dream I’ll be right on it.”

Mrs. Sky walked to the door, opened it with her right hoof, and went to the hallway.


Rane used her right hoof, grabbed the utensil, gently used it on the plate making a clink sound, picked it up, having a piece of lettuce stuck on the utensil, while opening her mouth slowly, putting that utensil near her mouth, chopped it with her teeth together, made a lettuce cut sound in her mouth, when it was closed, and then slowly pull the utensil away from her mouth.

The Prince did the same thing, but was looking at her with a left raised eyebrow.

“When I was looking at the prince, I could tell that he was looking at me very awkward. I wonder what kind of thoughts he had when thinking about me. Nevertheless, it was kind of moment where I sat down eating. Knowing that I could have done the same thing to make a jester expression. However, I didn’t. I just sat there looking at him.”