• Published 4th Sep 2020
  • 791 Views, 53 Comments

Clown Mare - Flora Blossom



Rane Shackleton is a mare that is a pegasus slave, her parents couldn't have her while they were in debt to the high society. No matter how they wanted to do this. So, a pony sold her to a royal family at the Black Market..

  • ...
7
 53
 791

Chapter 7.3

Seven-o-clock in the evening.

Nightstar opened both of her eyes. Walked down the stairs slowly. She felt the grain of the wooden rail. Once she got to the bottom she turned left to the kitchen. Many paintings on the wall.

“The night star will be there I can feel it. The brightest star will be tonight. A day of beautiful darkness and spots of white dots in the endless night sky. It troubled me at first but when I saw how beautiful it was. The stars shine bright like the star of my cutie mark.”

She took a nice brand thick dark mug near the island counter. Nightstar used her left hoof and picked up the cup staring at the distance of the Grand Galloping Gala. Fog started to spread in Canterlot.

“It seems that it’s almost time. Tomorrow is the day where slaves make its way to the grand of all places. If I stand correct that one of them must be the murder. I heard rumors that this red filly killed her own parents. However, is it wise? How must it be for the family Mooncrest reputation? None of this made any sense of why they took her into their family. Maybe as a slave but it was a rare thing they did.”

She rubbed left and right several times on the bottom of her chin with her right hoof. Nightstar placed the mug down with her left hoof and started to think hard.

“I do pray for that filly though, although she’s almost a full-grown mare. I must pray at the stars one last time. For though I find it funny knowing my life is coming to an end.”


Several years ago.

Nightstar gazed upon the stars near on top of the south entrance of the Canterlot.

“It’s nice outside to even stand on the roof top and gaze upon the stars and dream of what might be.”

Pegasus placed a lot of clouds near her area.

“Such a disappointment. Pegasus ruins the midnight sky. Why do they have to do this every time when the night feels so good? Ah, who knows. Looks like the clouds are at their peak.”

She walked back inside the house, walked down stairs and then headed to the basement, while then she opened the door to the right and jumped on her bed, belly first, the sheets of the bed made wrinkles, making that weird squishy sound.

Nightstar took a deep breath and let it all out.

“Pegasus always likes to ruin a night's day. Even the full moon is out. If only there were no pegasus we wouldn’t have food on the table. But what about the magic food? I still wonder if that's even healthy.”

She shuts her eyes.


“A lot has changed up till now. My affections had changed a slight bit. Not much since I was a full-grown mare at the time. The full moon will be out tomorrow. I must look my very best. Knowing it might cost me my life.”