• Published 4th Sep 2020
  • 795 Views, 53 Comments

Clown Mare - Flora Blossom



Rane Shackleton is a mare that is a pegasus slave, her parents couldn't have her while they were in debt to the high society. No matter how they wanted to do this. So, a pony sold her to a royal family at the Black Market..

  • ...
7
 53
 795

Chapter 2.2

Rane walked outside of the household for some fresh air. She of course was shaken up a little bit by the wind that blew on her body ever so slightly, she looked at a tree, and it bloomed in the day as she glazed upon it. The prince walked outside and saw nature take its course. He looked up at the clouds that were ever so white. When he walked towards Rane, he used his left hoof gently on her shoulder, and then opened his mouth with his teeth together.

Clearly it was a moment of truth when they both looked at each other's eyes. It was then the Archduchess came in to view the most beautiful site. They all sat down together and opened their mouth wide with their teeth together.

“Rane, can we talk?”

“Yes, Archduchess. What do you have in mind?”

“Prince, leave us to our meddling, won't you dear?”

The prince turned his head to the left.

“Of course, Archduchess.”

He then stood up and walked back to the house.

The Archduchess looked at him when he walked in the house.

“Oh, good. Well, it is time to think of what kind of dress you will be wearing at the Grand Galloping Gala.”

She then used her left hoof and pulled out a fan, used her hoof back and forth, when the fan had blown in her face, she paused the fan and put it over her mouth.

“Oh, well, I never had a dress. Is it possible to wear the clown suit I once have?”

“Of, course not. It would be highly inappropriate. How about a nice black dress with a good white trimming?”

“I don’t know. I never thought about dresses. It could be cool but they're expensive.”

“No need to worry my dear this will be on us.”


Duke Teddy was inside of the green house.

“Is everything done here ladies.”

“Yes, Duke Teddy.”

Floral nodded her head up, down, while her eyes were shut, and with that opened mouth with her teeth together.

The door opened behind Duke Teddy and was shut by another pony in the room.

“Husband! I came here to report to you that the flowers sold very well in the city.” She had come in with her eyes open with a big open mouth with her teeth together.

The Duke ears went up with a left to right in a short time span, when he turned his head to the right.

“Hey! My lady Buttercup.”

Floral and Copper paused for a moment and turned their heads directed towards the Duchess.

“You are dismissed servants.”

Floral and Copper walked to the entrance of the green house. They used their hooves and set the watering can on the table on their right. Just at the same moment when Copper looked upon her legs.

“It has been a long time since I ever went mining those shiny jewels. I clearly miss those days badly. My mining tools, my buddies who I was working with, and my boss who gave me a gem each time I found a big gem. The rookie season when ponies didn’t follow protocols. I lost someone closest to me, seven mining experts, and two rookies. All because of that bloody fool. Of all time I remember it very well.”

Copper slanted both of her eyes and her brain turned on putting a viewing image.

Copper was out of the office of the mining camp. All five of us went down into that deep hole. That when it happened. Four ponies and two of them were rookies.

Copper and the six expert ponies walked down further in the cavern. It was dark and they had three unicorns with light. One of them was Copper Glow, while she stayed to the right of the group going forward, and then they discovered a big glass clear smooth surface. One pony placed an object right beside it, he turned his head to the right, and told them to take cover. No pony ever agreed to this. They took a few steps back. The object was loud, the cavern shook hard, rock fell down from the cavern ceiling, and all the pones ran back. They ran as fast as they could but some along the way were smashed by the rock fall.

Copper tripped on a stone in the cavern about three quarters of the way, while three of them ran for it. She jumped, the other two were out of breath, when the rocks fell on them Copper turned her head to the left. It brought a water drip from her eye and ran down. Her heart was pounding in her chest, the eyes were blurry, and her head began to think of all those ponies who had died. Suddenly the huge rock rolled in front of her, she turned away and slid across the filthy dirt, and the rock rolled back. She moved her head forward however, the rock rolled on her back legs making a crack sound in both. Water dripped down on her face, both of her hooves covered her face, while the small rocks fell on her, when her heart felt despondent, she then shut both of her eyes.

Later that three days in that cavern she opened her eyes. It was dark and many rocks were on top of her. The boss came by to see what happened when she heard the loud noise. She used her horn with her magic to get rid of the collapse rocks, after a while she found a pony, and looked close at her legs. Silver Glow used all of her strength to lift those rocks from the legs, grabbed her with both of her hooves, and pulled her out a few inches. She then used her magic again, placed Copper Glow on top of her, and walked out two miles.

“What have they done? I didn’t know what they were thinking when they used explosives. Even then it was illegal to use them in the mining in the first place. Only she can tell me of what happened.”

Silver Glow got to the elevator and used her magic to press the button to head up to the surface, slanted both of her eyes, and looked down. The elevator had arrived at the surface, and walked to the hospital. The moon rose when they got to the hospital.

The wind blew in Copper's face to the present, when Floral pushed her outside.

Floral walked in the house with her and went to the kitchen; when she pushed Copper Glow’s wheelchair to the kitchen table. She went toward the sink and used soap and water, putting her hooves together. Copper used her horn, carried the hot water near her hooves, grabbed the soap with her magic, pouring the water on her hooves, she rubbed them together, and then put all the water back into the sink drain. Floral sat down next to Copper opened her mouth with her teeth together. Copper did the same back to her as well, when she shut her eyes.


Rane walked in her bedroom and shut the door behind her.

“Launch is two more hours away. What can I say? That I’m almost shy around the prince sometimes. Oh, dear.”

Prince Blue Dream knocked on Rane’s door.

“May I come in?”

“Why, certainly.”

Rane turned her head to the right. Her heart started to pump fast; her cheeks began to bloom.

“It’s time to learn how to dance Rane.”

Author's Note:

I hope you all enjoy this chapter! chapter 2.3 will be some time at the end of November or early December.