• Published 4th Sep 2020
  • 783 Views, 53 Comments

Clown Mare - Flora Blossom



Rane Shackleton is a mare that is a pegasus slave, her parents couldn't have her while they were in debt to the high society. No matter how they wanted to do this. So, a pony sold her to a royal family at the Black Market..

  • ...
7
 53
 783

Chapter 7

The sun started to rise, making that orange color in the sky.

The Prince Fauna walked on the road to Moon Crest. With his purple fur coat and his cyan mane and tail went in the direction from the wind that blew from the northwest. The moisture in the air was thick.

Prince Fauna put a lot of thoughts into his mind. Taking that one steep breath as he got close to the door, “So, there is a pegasus I presume. If it is true, that she is a slave. I must be kind to them. I keep hearing rumors that she will be a mare soon next year. If I do say so myself indeed those are pretty much accurate. It could be that she may be a blue mare like me. However, there can still be a chance to see her. Well in theory if the Prince Blue Dream wants her to go to the gala there could be some complications that those bullies that broke her wings may show up there as well. Things are about to get interesting.” as he then fixed his tie with both of his front hooves. He then saw the door was about to open.

He looked at this weird looking red filly. She of course bowed to him and told her name, “I’m Rane Shackleton.”

Prince Blue Dream was on the stairs. Walked down of course to the entrance of the door, “Ah, why isn’t it the Prince Fauna from household Sun Crest.”

Rane's body shook with both of her eyes shut.

“Now, now, now dear there is no need to be afraid. I am here to see if you can dance with the Prince Blue Dream himself.” Rane looked up at Prince Fauna and swallowed a tiny bit of air.


Meanwhile later at the castle near noon.

“So, this is what Canterlot looks like, my dear friends.” Shayde Evilian spoke and looked at the gala. They walked into town and hoped to meet Rane Shackleton.

They walked to a cheap hotel when Shayde opened the door with his left hoof.

“I would like to get a few rooms for all of us if you can?”

Mommy Bonheur nodded her head once and then smiled.

The group walked in as Saline grabbed his bits from his bag sack on his left. Placed about fifty bits on the counter. Mommy Bonheur took the bits with her right hoof and placed it in the sack underneath the counter. She grabbed the keys with her left hoof and placed three keys on the counter making that soft clang sound.

Shayde Evilian picked up the keys with his left hoof making a scratch sound on the laminate countertop. He then gave the other two keys to Volta and Flurris. They all walked up stairs and headed to their rooms for the next day. The last key that Shayde gave was the next key to Saline. While Saline and Shayde went into their rooms they could only think about Rane Shackleton.