• Published 4th Sep 2020
  • 795 Views, 53 Comments

Clown Mare - Flora Blossom



Rane Shackleton is a mare that is a pegasus slave, her parents couldn't have her while they were in debt to the high society. No matter how they wanted to do this. So, a pony sold her to a royal family at the Black Market..

  • ...
7
 53
 795

Chapter 5.1

“I was captured on that very same day with Rane Shackleton because I too made an oops. When I was on the cloud, I saw Rane flying in that heavy storm. So, I flew down too to see what she was doing. However, I was a good flier and a little bit older than her by at least three years. We were also best buddies. Unlike the rest of our friends, they didn’t talk to me that much, only a few saw me as shy as anyone can be but a good flier. That day of the storm was the worst thing I ever did; however, I didn’t break any of my wings.”

Veillios saw her friend laying there with her eyes shut.

“It was then that a unicorn cast a spell. It was too dark to see and I couldn’t fly. We both went to a weird tavern and it was scary. It was the most awful thing I ever went to. Pony bids on a slave. The white unicorn with the hat down took Rane Shackleton and what did I get. I got some mare with a top classy red dress. However, I couldn’t get a good glimpse if that was a stallion or a mare unicorn. All I knew was the white. I couldn’t even hear their name.”


“Are my slaves ready for department?” Dragonfly asked with her wide opened mouth with her teeth together. She then stroked her pink hair with her left hoof.

The slaves look down that were wrapped in chains. Dragonfly walked to the dim basement with moisture to the air. She then used her left hoof to grab the chain, pulled close to her and used her right hoof, and soft tap on Snowball. The walls creek with a little leak of water on the left side of the room far away from the entrance in that back corner.

Veilios looked at Dragonfly with her eyes wide open. Her body began to shake on its own and felt a cold chill through her heart. Sweat began to drip around her face as she closed her eyes.

“Oh, no Dragonfly is here. What should I do? I have to get out of here. I saw what she did to those mares. It was an unpleasant experience. There is no love about her. She is the only one that decides who she picks. I hope it’s not me. Oh, please Celestial help us all.”

Dragonfly walked over to Veilios and put her muzzle near her face and licked her left cheek.

“You would do Veilios. How about on the bed with me? I mean you can’t say no slave.”
Dragonfly slanted her eyes, grabbed Veilios’s chain, and started to pull her towards the one room where ponies scream for.

Veilios looked at the other bruised mares and stallions in the room. She saw lost hope faces, fur were pale colors, and water had been running on both of their eyes. Veilios was yanked three times by her collar from Dragonfly.

“Please I beg you don’t do this.”

Dragonfly started to pull her chain to the other room. Snowball tried all four of her hooves to stop her.

“Snowball dear if you keep this up I will slash near your sensitive spot.”

Snowball let go of the chain while Veilios was pulled into the other room.


Veilios had put thoughts into her mind.

“Slaves the worst thing that would come to Equestria down fall. Thus, this high society as the slaves call it is clearly awful. Nothing is ever good when you're rich. All they care about is money. The additional for slaves’ coins are so high it is very devastating. Why would this gold be so expensive?”

Dragonfly used her left hoof and pulled out two tickets to the Grand Galloping Gala.

“If you wish to go on a date with me at the Gala I would be most pleased. However, you and I need to have a little chat first.”

Veilios sighed with her eyes going from left to right.

“So, Veilios, how about it? You’ll get to see your friends after all. However, you have to come to bed with me and let me drench my lips all over your face.”

“Is my face that attractive?”

“Why of course it is darling. You know I do love your wings and all.”

Veilios looked down on the floor with a sense of a hot face near her dramatic arch. She then lifted up her head slowly. Dragonfly used her left hoof again and pulled Veilios toward the end of the bed as she fell on her muzzle.

“Do you really have to pull on my chain?”

The chain rattle in Dragonfly left hoof. Veilios saw Dragonfly open her mouth slowly with her teeth together and that weird pitch noise coming from her throat.