• Published 4th Sep 2020
  • 795 Views, 53 Comments

Clown Mare - Flora Blossom



Rane Shackleton is a mare that is a pegasus slave, her parents couldn't have her while they were in debt to the high society. No matter how they wanted to do this. So, a pony sold her to a royal family at the Black Market..

  • ...
7
 53
 795

Chapter 6

You saw the horizon in a cave while it was dark there. When you put all the prisoners in the new cage with your magic. A pony came up to look for something that wanted with some nice light glowing blue in his right eye. You then asked. “Who is there?”

A stallion with silver glowing in his left eye with his white mane and tail glowing as he did it with magic to attract some attention to you. Once he used his right hoof on the ground and striked it a few times picking that dust with a sound of sand.

You of course turned your head to the right after the subject tag on his left ear was sixty-seven and then you gave that smirk.

The stallion before you stood there and then spoke with a pure deep voice, “I’m here to buy some slaves from you.”

With a tang of the sound of gold as he was levitating with his magic that you saw both of your eyes. The wind blowing in the cave with a small dust flying into the slaves. Both of you felt that nice good wind on parts of their bodies. You then squinted both of your eyes with a good tone and took the money.

“I can’t believe that I sold four stallions. If it was true, they were stallions as well. Maybe he was some kind of gay? Couldn’t tell since I never knew the buyer that much. I heard a loud sound when he smack the slave stallion on the butt. My cheeks were getting red hot that day when I was thinking about it. However, I prefer both. Maybe it was because of that one day when a stallion from the gay faction in high society smacked me there. He was trying to flirt with me. Also from the straight faction a mare slapped me there as well. Couldn’t tell which I liked.”

You then locked up the cages again with the key and shut both of your eyes. Took that deep breath and let it all out.


Lumina Cloven had voices running through her head with his eyes crisscross sticking out his tongue at the slaves that he bought from the white stranger unicorn. He had a whip smacking those stallions to move.

“I couldn’t wait for the moment to have some fun time with these stallions. Some good times on how I nearly made most of the slaves lose their voice. They call me a torture king for nothing. Somehow I can make them wish they had died sooner. The crimes are still not enough on what Spiras Cross can do though. Where they clearly do something very odd to their slaves. The last time I was there he did some kind of performance on a high tension of sexual pleasure. My stomach which I ate a nice flower sandwich just couldn’t digest correctly as I witnessed something that may scar my life forever.”

Once he got home from a long walk that took four hours. He then put new shock collars on them all on a high percentage of half.

“Hmm… Fifty percent could kill the slave or give them a nice torture and live. You know life can be so cruel.” He opened his mouth wide with those nice eyes of his and those teeth together when he made that nice deep pitch giggle.

He then heard a lot of them saying mercy. He left the shock on and fell asleep.

Once he did, he forgot about the slaves and had a dream listening to the screaming in their cages. It made a nice melody to him when he opened his mouth with his teeth together.


When he dreamed, he thought that it was real to him. That nice kiss on his cheek from one of the slaves that he lost. The green stallion with that good pitch tone. Of course, Lumina stroked Flash with his left hoof onto the tail. When he pulled it, he then spoke.

“Oh, Flash, you make me hot. However, it is time to get new slaves.

When Flash opened his eyes for his last time and shed a tear down the left eye. Lumina put a one-hundred percent shock on Flash's neck.

Lumina opened his mouth with his eyes slanted. When he moved him from the bed.

He lifted his cup with magic and took a sip of alcohol.

“How could I do something so depressing? I truly loved him but when a toy is worn out does this mean I get a new one and try to break it again? Is it true when I feel that it may not be right in any aspect? What is life when something breaks? It's best to get a brand new one to break it. I remember that one day when my parents told me. When something breaks you always need to get a new one to entertain. But what about a soul? I have to be wrong.”

He passes more tears in his sleep and opened his eyes and gave them a break from the shock on the slaves.

Lumina walked downstairs and slept on the couch in the living room. Petting his tail with his right hoof and curling up in a ball. His eyes had red veins with a few black spots near both of his eye arches.

“I loved him.” He spoke repeatedly for half an hour and shut his eyes.


He then had a second dream.

“Mommy, I broke my toy.” he cried out.

His mom said “don’t worry, you can always get a new one.”

Once then she hugged him with a smile upon her face. Shedding tears with him.

“I miss my father. Mom I… Miss him so much.”

The window blew a breeze in from the window in their house as the sun was setting.

“My father was a good stallion and told me to be a good colt.” He again shed more tears.

The stars came out as it sparkled throughout the night.