• Published 12th Sep 2020
  • 114 Views, 1 Comments

My Speed Write Bookshelf - OceanBytez



This will serve as a drop box for all my speed writing submissions.

  • ...
 1
 114

A push too far

WHAM

The tall pristine gold framed door to Celestia's court swung a little revealing a sizable indent in the wall. The court itself was filled with nobles and various law ponies from all around that were discussing various issues. All that came grinding to a halt suddenly as everyone stared at the offending party. The perfect walls and glorious multi-colored marble floor gave a deceptively peaceful air to the throne itself. An air that was cut by the sheer intensity of the sudden situation.

The offender, A pure stallion with a mane that flowed as perfectly as the ocean itself. One who held his horn high as he thought himself highly above all. He glared intensely at Celestia with eyes that burned with fury.

"I want to discuss my place in your most recent tax bill!" he announced, ignoring the increasingly annoyed court. The guards gripping their weapons and eyeing Celestia for her decision.

"There is NOTHING to discuss. You, like all ponies, shall be paying an equal tax. You, Prince Blueblood, will now gracefully remove yourself from my court." Celestia's stare was intense as she finished. She looked tense and shook lightly in her throne. Her mane flowed much more slowly than usual and an intense magical pressure filled the room.

Prince Blueblood scoffed before ignoring his warning, "I wish to put forth a motion to your highness. You see I am not part of the rabble. My family has done great things for this nation and you. I believe your tax on Blueblood estate is in error. If you rectify it I just might forget this happened…" He finished waving his mane as if to woo the annoyed before him.

Celestia's fur turned just the slightest shade of pink and a single vein popped right above her eye. The temperature in the room increased rapidly and there was a scurry as suddenly as most ponies decided to leave. "I asked nicely. Now I am TELLING you." Her hoof slammed against her. The delicate material shifting under the abuse. "Leave now or face the consequences."

Blueblood continued his advance and revealed his written proposal. "But you se…"

A blaze of magical flame erupted out into the room. The air itself almost seemed to boil. It engulfed Blueblood and in an instant he was gone.

A guard coughed.

Celestia cocked her head "Don't worry. He'll live."

============

"AAAAAARRRGGGGGG" The mirror fell to the floor and shattered into a million pieces. Blueblood could not believe it. He was teleported and the infernal flames of damnation burned every hair off his gorgeous body. At least he was pretty… until now...

Author's Note:

Prompt: Don't poke the bear

Well i had a good idea going here. Execution was bad. Either way it still goes onto the bookshelf raw. Not every day has to be a win. Today, i learned something instead. That in itself is a win. Hope you enjoy!

Comments ( 1 )

Hi! This was reviewed here. Thanks for submitting and I hope you found what I had to say helpful!

Login or register to comment