• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 288 Views, 33 Comments

My Cowboy I Met in Appleloosa - Creativa-Artly01



This story is to introduce my boyfriend OC based on my real life boyfriend, a boy I’ve known since second grade. Enjoy.

  • ...
29
 33
 288

Chapter 18-A Year Later

A year later, I finally give birth to a little filly whom we name Brushstroke. She has a blue colored coat similar to mine with his deep blue eyes and my blond curly mane and tail. “She’s perfect,” I whisper to Cowboy as I kiss him, tears streaming from my eyes. “If only my dad could see me now, he died when I was early into my college years.”

“Well, I assure you that he’d be so proud of you,” he responds as he hugs me close to him as best he can as I am in a hospital bed because I have just given birth after all. A few minutes later, his mom, dad, siblings, and other family arrive as does mine.

“She’s so cute,” says my little brother, Ducky.

“Mmhmm, so cute,” agree Tortoise and Free Throw.

“Congratulations,” say my mom and Wildflower as they hug me close and take turns holding the filly. “We’re so proud of you two.” Cowboy and I can’t help but blush. All we can say is thank you.

“Congrats brother!” Say Sweetheart, Arrowhead, and Gunslinger.

“Lemme see, up up,” says Double Heart to her mom. Sweetheart lifts her up to see her little cousin. “Hello, little Brushstroke,” she says to the filly in my arms.

“Someone’s excited to be an older cousin!” Says Cowboy as he smiles at his sister and his niece.

“Yeah, no kidding,” agrees Sweetheart with a smile.

We spend several more hours talking before I finally start to nod off a bit. On that everypony leaves so I can sleep and Cowboy stays to watch over little Brushstroke in her crib. This is an exciting new adventure and we’re totally here for it, but right now, I don’t want to do anything else but sleep and no one can blame me for that.