• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 286 Views, 33 Comments

My Cowboy I Met in Appleloosa - Creativa-Artly01



This story is to introduce my boyfriend OC based on my real life boyfriend, a boy I’ve known since second grade. Enjoy.

  • ...
29
 33
 286

Chapter 5-On the Farm

It’s a new morning on the farm as I wake up to the fresh smell of hay cakes. “Good mornin’,” says AJ to me as I come down the stairs.

“Good mornin’,” I respond with a yawn. “Those sure smell good!” We sit down and eat the hay cakes with fresh apple juice to drink. As we are eating and talking, Apple Bloom comes in and grabs some hay cakes before heading out the door to meet up with Sweetie Belle to head to meet Scootaloo at the pool. Big Mack grabs some as he heads out the door to go surprise Sugar Belle at the bakery. “Looks like it’s just the two of us this morning,” I say as I turn to face AJ.

“Sure does, sugar cube,” responds AJ. “Are you heading to Appleloosa this weekend to see Cowboy and his family?”

“No, he’s at a rodeo out of town. Mane Gait is too far out of the way for me to go, sadly.”

“Well, maybe next weekend you can go,” responds AJ.

“Yeah, maybe,” I respond. I finish up my breakfast and head off to my art studio in town to work on a painting. Not long after I arrive, I’m greeted by Toola Roola.

“Teacher, I’m here for my lesson,” the filly says to me.

“Come on in,” I say to her. She listens and comes inside. I help her set up her easel and we begin her lesson. It’s an advanced art lesson. During the hour, Toola and I work on our paintings and we just talk, give each other advice, it’s rather nice. An hour later, her big sister comes to pick her up and I get back to work on the other piece I was working on before Toola came for her lesson. I let out a sigh. In a week I have another art gallery show. I’m excited, exhausted, and just hoping and praying that Cowboy can find some way to make it.

Meanwhile in Mane Gait, Cowboy preps for tomorrow’s rodeo. As he preps, he is cheered on by his brothers and his mother and father. They all have no idea his big sister, Sweetheart is in town, but they’ll find out soon enough.

A few moments later, the family hear a feminine sweet voice behind them. “Hey mom, dad, little brothers,” says the voice. “It’s nice to see y’all in town.”

“Yeah, good to see you too, sis,” respond Gunslinger and Arrowhead. “We had no idea you were coming.”

“Well, I live a town over from here, why wouldn’t I come?” Inquires the mare puzzled. “Besides, anything to support you guys. You’re my little brothers after all.”

“Hey darling dearest,” she soon hears peep out of her father, Gold Bar’s mouth. “We’re glad to see you too, ya know.”

“And I’m glad to see y’all,” she says as she goes over and gives her mom and dad a great big hug. All the while, Cowboy just does his best to focus on practicing for the rodeo that’s at hand first thing tomorrow morning.