• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 288 Views, 33 Comments

My Cowboy I Met in Appleloosa - Creativa-Artly01



This story is to introduce my boyfriend OC based on my real life boyfriend, a boy I’ve known since second grade. Enjoy.

  • ...
29
 33
 288

Chapter 15-Wedding Planning

Over the following days, weeks, and months, Cowboy and I begin wedding planning with help from both his family, my mother, my siblings, and the Apple siblings. “I can’t believe he finally asked! I thought it would never happen!” I say to AJ in a whisper so Cowboy can’t hear.

“Yeah,” AJ whispers back. We both giggle a bit in response. We then get to discussing the kind of flowers, cake, etc. wanted for the wedding.

“What kind of flowers?” I’m soon asked by his mother Wildflower and my mom, Bakeleigh.

“Daisies, 100% I respond.”

“What kind of cake?” Asks my mom. “And can I be the one to bake it?”

“Yes and obviously chocolate,” I respond with a smile.

We do this back and forth for hours before deciding to go on a mares trip to the massage parlor for hooficures. We also start looking for dresses at Rarity’s shop. “Oh I can’t believe it, darling! Congratulations!” Says Rarity to me as we walk into the shop.

“Yeah, I blush, it took him long enough,” I say with a giggle. “Now how about those dresses!”

“Oh, of course, darling,” responds Rarity. She brings over the first rack using her magic. I begin to pick out the ones I like, so nothing too frilly and poofy and nothing that rests too much on the neck either. Across the four racks, I get down to five dresses. I then begin trying them on. After trying them on two to three times each, I eventually settle on the second one I tried on. It’s a neckless dress in a very light pale purple. It’s not too long or too short in the back and has a very light blue ribbon about the waste. Needless to say, it’s perfect, everything I could ever want in my wedding dress. While there, we also look at veils. We settle on a transparent sheer one with light purple and blue flowers. We thank Rarity and leave. The next place we stop is the tea house for a nice girls brunch.

“So,” says my sister, Tortoise, “I can’t believe my big sis is finally getting married! Where’d you find this one, a rodeo?”

“Actually, yes,” I respond blushing, “Applejack introduced us actually. I couldn’t be more grateful! I’m so lucky, so fortunate, so blessed! He’s wonderful. He’s so kind, caring, sweet, compassionate, talented, loving, brave, and oh so much more!”

“Well, I be darned,” responds my sister. She giggles. “I’m so happy for you big sis, for real though.”

“I know,” I respond as I mess up her freshly straightened mane. This annoys her a bit and she crosses her hooves and stops talking.

“You know my brother never shuts up about you,” says Sweetheart to me. “He loves you so much. I can’t wait to officially welcome you to our family!”

“And neither can I!” Adds Cowboy’s mom Wildflower with a bright and beaming smile.

“Aww, that’s so sweet, thank you,” I blush. “And I can’t wait to be part of it!”

A few moments later, the waitress comes over and takes our order. “What will it be today, ladies?” She inquires.

“The apple flapjacks,” says AJ. “Two of them.”

The mare nods and writes it down.

“The normal breakfast platter,” I respond.

“Same here,” respond my mom, sister, Wildflower, and Sweetheart.

“And what of our selection of teas?” She inquires.

“The Cinnamon apple blossom,” responds AJ.

“The Apple Pear Snap,” responds Apple Bloom.

“The white peach,” I respond.

“The English,” responds my mother.

“The Petunia,” responds Sweetheart.

“The rose petal suite,” responds Wildflower.

“Do you have chocolate milk?” Asks my sister. Why am I not surprised? I bury my head in my hooves in embarrassment.

“Sure,” responds the mare. “I’ll be right back out with those drinks.” She takes the tray cart and goes and fetches the hot teas and the chocolate milk and soon passes them out to the ponies that asked for them. A few moments later, she returns with the food and does the same. As we eat, we continue to joke and talk and just have fun. After awhile, we just go to purely eating and sipping on our teas and drinks. We stay for about two hours before leaving and returning home. Mom and sis go to their hotel, I return home with AJ to Sweet Apple Acres, and Sweetheart and Wildflower settle into their guest rooms there as well too.

Back at Sweet Apple Acres, we are greeted by Big Mack and Cowboy and his brothers. “So, how did y’all’s mares’ day go?”

“It went well, thanks,” we respond snarkily. “We had so much fun shopping and having tea and brunch.”

“That’s cool,” they respond. “Glad y’all enjoyed yourselves.” We all sit down in the living room together and talk for hours before heading out to dinner. As we are about to leave, Cowboy notices his dad isn’t with us. He goes up to the guest rooms and finds the old stallion laid up in bed.

“What’s wrong, dad? You look like you’re in pain. Did you hurt yourself? Are you okay?” He asks concerned.

“I’m fine,” coughs the stallion, “it’s just a cold and some back pain. Go enjoy your night, don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine.”

“You promise?” Asks Cowboy, eyebrow raised.

“Promise,” coughs Gold Bar. Cowboy closes the door and leaves his father be. We all then head off to dinner. We end up having a blast of a night. Tomorrow the wedding planning continues. I’m no feeling other than excited. I can’t wait to be with Cowboy for the rest of my life! And I know that he feels the same way too!