• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 288 Views, 33 Comments

My Cowboy I Met in Appleloosa - Creativa-Artly01



This story is to introduce my boyfriend OC based on my real life boyfriend, a boy I’ve known since second grade. Enjoy.

  • ...
29
 33
 288

Chapter 13-A Unique Visit to Appleloosa

A few weeks later, I take another trip down to Appleloosa for a rodeo Cowboy is in once again with Applejack tagging along. “You’re glad to be back, I can tell,” AJ says to me as she nudges me with her elbow and a smile and a wink.

“Yeah, I love seeing Cowboy! He’s my everything! My world!” I sigh, stars in my eyes. We walk over to the bleachers, trot up to a good spot on the top side of them and sit down. From here we can see everything. Not long after we’re seated, the rodeo begins and Cowboy and all the others trot into the ring. They then start their events starting with the hay stack tower build. This continues for about two hours before the next event begins. As we’re watching a pony comes over and talks to AJ. From what I can tell, it’s one of her cousins that lives here. When the pony trots off and AJ turns back around, that’s when I finally ask. “Who were you talking to?” I ask curiously.

“That was the granddaughter of Rita Froghoof,” responds AJ. “Never met her until today. Sweet filly. How she found out I was related to Flank Flankler, I have no idea. I’ll ask Twilight about maybe helping me with my extended family trees eventually. I kinda need to, the Apple Family is so large and just continues to grow.”

“That’s cool, it’s nice you’re meeting more of your family,” I say to AJ with a smile.

A few hours later, the rodeo finally comes to an end and Cowboy comes over to me and AJ and drags me away to a secret corner of the grounds. There, he takes a deep breath, pulls out a blue velvet box, and gets down on one knee. I look at him in shock and surprise. “Are you?” I ask in amazement. He nods.

“Creativa Artly, will you give me the pleasure of being my wife?”

“Yes!” I squeal as I hug him. “Yes! Absolutely 100% yes!” He ties the ribbon with the ring on it around my neck and I can’t help it, but I can’t stop hugging him.

“Well, can you let go?” He asks after a bit. “You’re kinda choking me.”

“Oh sorry,” I say as I let go, “I kinda got excited.”

“It’s fine,” responds Cowboy, “now let’s go tell my family!” I nod and we take a coach back to his house and hop out. There, we are greeted by his mother, brothers, sister, and Oak Root. “Where’s dad?” He inquires of his mother.

“He had a bad fall earlier,” responds Wildflower, “so he’s in bed resting.” She then leads us inside and to her and her husband’s bedroom, Cowboy’s siblings and Oak Root follow behind us.

Once in the room, Wildflower helps her husband sit up in bed. “Honey, Cowboy’s home and he’s got some good news for us.”

“Well, spill then, I can tell you’re excited,” responds Gold Bar.

“Daddy, momma, Sweetheart, Arrowhead, Gunslinger, I proposed to Creativa after the rodeo today. We’re engaged!”

“Well congratulations, boy!” Responds his father as he messes up Cowboy’s mane. His mom smiles and congratulations him with a hug. His siblings also congratulate him with a hug as well. His father then continues to talk. “I and your mother couldn’t be more grateful or excited, so much joy has come into this family as of late. Oak Root, the son of an old friend of mine married my daughter, I’m going to be a grandpa, and now my eldest son is getting married! I couldn’t be any more grateful! Welcome to the family Creativa! You mean the world to our son and you mean the world to us as well!” I blush. It’s all just so overwhelming. I can’t wait to be part of this family, part of his family.