• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 288 Views, 33 Comments

My Cowboy I Met in Appleloosa - Creativa-Artly01



This story is to introduce my boyfriend OC based on my real life boyfriend, a boy I’ve known since second grade. Enjoy.

  • ...
29
 33
 288

Chapter 17-Two Years Later

Two years after our wedding, things start to change for us. First thing is first, we finally got our own house in Ponyville proper. Second thing’s second, we’re expecting our first foal. We’re hoping for a filly. Not long after I find out, AJ throws me a baby shower at the farm. “You didn’t have to do this,” I say to her as she embraces me in a hug.

“Nonsense, of course we did,” responds AJ, “you’re practically family.” We head into the farmhouse and she sits me down as other ponies slowly arrive including my mom, my sister, and some of my closest friends, Lovestruck and Dragonlily. Other ponies that come include Toola Roola-one of my students, Cheerilee, and of course Apple Bloom and her friends are there too. Cowboy’s mom even comes and joins us as well all the way from Appleloosa. About an hour later when everyone is finally there, the shower begins.

We snack and talk as I open all the presents. The first is from AJ. I open the box. “Oh, a hand carved crib, cute. That’s adorable, thank you.” I embrace AJ in a hug.

“You’re welcome, Creativa,” she says as she returns the hug. I take a sip of my water before opening the next gift, the one from my mom and sister.

“It’s a blanket, thank you,” I say as I hold them close in a hug, tears in my eyes. “Thank you.” They push me off of them and I go on and open the next gift-the one from Lovestruck. I open it. “It’s a painting and a blanket, thank you.” I embrace her in a hug.

“You’re welcome,” responds Lovestruck. “I wanted to make something for you to hang in the foal’s room, so I’m glad you like it!”

“Are you kidding me?” I respond. “I love it, thank you!”

We end the hug and I continue over to Dragonlily’s present which is rattles painted to look like dragon eggs. There’s a hand drawn picture in the box as well. “I love them, thank you, Dragonlily,” I say as I embrace her in a hug.

“Oh, you’re welcome,” she responds. “Glad you like them!”

“I love them! They’re so fun! Thank you!” We end the hug and I move on to the box from my mother in law, Wildflower. I open it to find a hoof knit blanket. “Thank you, I love it!” I say as I embrace her in a hug.

“Well, you’re welcome,” she responds with a smile. “Cowboy won’t shut up on how excited he is about it too!”

“Don’t I know it,” I respond. We both bust out laughing. I soon get back to the gifts after enjoying a bite of my cucumber sandwich. Once I finish it, I move onto the next box. This one is from Toola Roola and her mother. I open it and find a miniature easel and a smaller box with hoof knit hoof booties. I thank them and move onto the next one, one from Apple Bloom. I open it and inside is a hoof sewn quilt. I thank her too with a hug.

“I’m glad you like it, AJ helped me make it,” says Apple Bloom with a grin.

“It’s amazing,” I respond. “Good job and thank you.” I then move onto the final three presents. The gift from Cheerilee is a little wooden high chair. The one from Sweetie Belle and her sister Rarity is a hoof sewn blanket and bonnet set in satin and lace. The one from Scootaloo is hoof carved wooden letter and number blocks. I hug them and thank them as I did with Everypony else. Over the following days, I get presents brought to my house by Pinkie-who brought a teddy bear, RD brought a cloud and rainbow themed mobile, Fluttershy brought a hoof sewn blanket she made herself, and Twilight brought a children’s book she used to read to Flurry Heart titled The Story of the Princess Amore. It must be a staple read for any colt or filly in the Crystal Empire. It’ll definitely be an interesting book to read with my foal as she grows up, that’s for sure. I wish they had come to the baby shower but hey, maybe they were busy and just forgot. I do so much enjoy the gifts nonetheless though. Man! I can’t wait to be a mom!