• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 288 Views, 33 Comments

My Cowboy I Met in Appleloosa - Creativa-Artly01



This story is to introduce my boyfriend OC based on my real life boyfriend, a boy I’ve known since second grade. Enjoy.

  • ...
29
 33
 288

Chapter 11-His Year of Touring Finally Ends

A few months later around New Years Eve, I hear a knock at the door of the Apple Family Barnhouse and head downstairs to open it. There, I am greeted by a familiar face. “Cowboy!” I squeal as I embrace him in a great big tight hug around the neck. “You’re back! That’s a nice surprise!”

“Well, our year of touring is up and I wanted to spend New Years with you,” he responds before kissing me on the cheek. I happily bring him inside. AJ hearing his familiar voice soon heads down the stairs from hers and Apple Bloom’s room.

“Howdy Cowboy,” says AJ with a smile, “welcome back. It’s been awhile. How’d the rodeo tour go?”

“It went well,” responds Cowboy, “even if my brothers and I had to detour a bit to help out my sister. I had to help her get out of an abusive relationship with a stallion named Powder Keg. He was beating her. It was so bad. She’s safe now, happily married to Oak Root and they’re expecting a little filly. I’m going to be an uncle soon! I’m so excited!”

“Well, congratulations,” we respond with a smile.

Cowboy then raises a good question. “Where are Big Mack and Apple Bloom?”

“Apple Bloom is having a sleepover at Sweetie Bell’s,” responds AJ, “and Big Mack is spending the New Year with his marefriend Cheerilee.”

“Cool,” responds Cowboy. A few hours later, we go to the town center and watch the ball drop that the unicorns set up all across Equestria. The main one is in Canterlot and the second largest one is the Crystal one in the Crystal Empire, but we have a smaller one here in Ponyville as well. Right as midnight begins, the unicorns drop the ball and we cheer as it does so and the following concert begins led and spotlighted by Coloratura and Songbird. As they sing under the shine of the ball, Cowboy and I happily share a kiss as do many other couples, it’s by far the best New Years I’ve had in awhile. That’s for sure.