• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 288 Views, 33 Comments

My Cowboy I Met in Appleloosa - Creativa-Artly01



This story is to introduce my boyfriend OC based on my real life boyfriend, a boy I’ve known since second grade. Enjoy.

  • ...
29
 33
 288

Chapter 12-Catching Up

After awhile, AJ leaves me and Cowboy be and follows Apple Bloom out of the room. Once alone, we finally begin chatting and catching up. “So, how was your Hearthswarming?” I ask him. “Who’d you spend it with? I hope next year we can spend it together.”

“It was good, I missed you terribly that day especially by the way. I spent it with my mom, dad, sister, Oak Root, and my brothers, they came down to our rodeo tour stop for the 25th through the 29th. It was fun! We had a good time!”

“That’s good,” I respond with a smile, “I wish I could’ve been there but my life, my school, my studio, it’s all here. My brothers, sister, mom, aunt, uncle, cousins, and grandparents came into town for it though so that was fun. Prior to that mom’s mother and sister came so that was fun too.”

“Cool, sounds like you did just fine,” he says as he gives me a hug and kisses me on the cheek.

“Yeah, I guess I did,” I respond with a giggle. He chuckles. “Anything else? How about your sister’s wedding? How’d that go? Also I bet you’re excited to be an uncle!”

“Yeah, the wedding went well, it was a good time, a fun time for sure,” responds Cowboy. “And yes! Absolutely I’m ready to be an uncle! I’m so excited! So, so, so excited! Ecstatic even!”

“That’s good and I’m so happy for you, my love!” I respond. We continue to talk for several more hours on end. It’s nice finally being able to talk to each other in person again, face to face again. Man! How I missed that when he was on the road touring all across Equestria with the rodeo! It’s nice to have him back even if he does have to return to Appleloosa and his family within the next few days.