• Published 24th Oct 2020
  • 395 Views, 8 Comments

Hi I'm Sunset - Morbidly depressed Brony



This is a "fan" perspective on events taking place after Equestria Girls I. Narrated by Sunset Shimmer herself.

  • ...
 8
 395

Go the Distance

After breakfast, I went back to the sofa bed which I planned to fold back up but I had no strength due to the soreness of the rainbow that shoved me into the ground. I really wanted to change, didn't want to be a monster anymore but I was afraid nobody would believe I truly feel remorseful for what I did to everybody. I just lie down about to cry but I saved myself from doing so by choking back tears, then Principal Celestia walked in the room.

"Well," she sighed, "I've got a lot to do today at the school and I'd hate to leave you alone. I could make a suspension acception and take you with me. But if you don't think you can go back I could stay home and look after you."

"Could you make sure nobody there sees me?", I cried with a tight voice, "I'm not ready to face them yet."

"Sunset," Principal Celestia said with a concerned tone, "Are you okay?"

"Do I sound okay?", I said trying to hold back tears.

"Sunset," said Principal Celestia with a hand on my back, "don't hold back the pain, just let it out."

I hugged Celestia and began crying. She began rubbing my back.

"It's okay." She whispered, "I'm here, let it out."

"I don't know what to do," I said wiping the tears from my eyes.

"We're gonna get you some help later this week," said Principal Celestia, "Okay?"

"I think I need some," I said refusing to let go of Principal Celestia.

We sat down as I continued to let my feelings out.

After a while however, I couldn't resist starting a conversation.

"So..." I asked wiping a tear from my eye, "If you don't mind me asking, what were you and Vice Principal Luna talking about last night?

"Well..." She said.





I took her into the hallway and she said, 'Why have you stopped me, This girl needs to be disciplined'

'Haven't you heard from the Princess?' I asked her 'She has nowhere to live here, she's probably been alone for years.'







But then she had to go. "Do you still want to come to school with me?" She asked

"I can't do that," I whimpered, "Nobody wants me there."

"Sunset." Principal Celestia Said.

"I can't stand it." I said wiping the Tears from my eyes.

"Everything's okay." She said to me before letting go, "I'll go to the school you stay here."

"I'm sorry." I sobbed

"Don't worry about it." Principal Celestia said.

She then left the apartment, got into her car and drove away. I was alone again, but I felt like I deserved to be. I tried to tell myself that I would be okay but after an hour I needed to face the fact that I wasn't wanted. All I've done for the past few years is make everyone's life worse. Now I couldn't go back to school for two weeks and everybody would hate me when I got back. I looked toward the door and decided to go back to my house not home. I took a letter.

"Dear Principal Celestia,
Thanks for your help but I can't stay here anymore. I'm going to drop out of school when I get back and restart my life. I can't face the people I hurt. This is completely my fault, I wanted power but I took it too far and now I have to pay the consequences. So I'm going home forever. Well not home but I will go over my resume and maybe find a job. But I bet nobody will hire me after all I've done. I'm going to go see the other girls who befriended Princess Twilight and maybe ask for some help.

Yours Truly, Sunset Shimmer. Aka She Demon."

I put the writing utensil down folded up the letter and started walking towards the door. I grabbed my bag and walked out that's when thoughts started going through my head.

"I don't know what to do."

"They're not going to want me there."

"What if they don't believe I've changed."

"Do I continue being evil?"

"That's a cool sofa bed."

As the thoughts raced through my mind, I came to Sweet Apple Acres. I thought about knocking on the door hoping it was Applejack but I walked away like the big coward I knew I was. Suddenly I was hit in the head with an Apple. I winced in extreme pain and collapsed onto the ground. I knew I deserved it, but as soon as I spotted the little girl running away I spotted a hand reaching out to mine.

"Sunset, Are y'all alright?" Applejack asked as she pulled me up.

"I guess." I moaned. "I think I was standing here and some hooligan chucked an apple at my head. Can't say I blame her though."

"I'll go get ya some ice." She said as she went back inside.

I lay on the grass that was poking at my skin, disoriented and in pain. Waiting for my emotional pain to go away, when Applejack came by carrying an ice pack.

"Thanks, Applejack." I said to her.

"No Problem." She said nicely, "That's what friends are for."

The sound of that made me wonder if she meant it.

"Applejack." I pleaded

"Yeah?" She said

"Will you help me become a nicer person?" I asked.

"Of course I will." She said, "We can work on it in school on Monday."

"I've actually been suspended for Two weeks." I told her. "Can we do it after school hours?"

"I'd be delighted to." She said.

I then said goodbye to her and left the Farm. Guessing that I basically promised Applejack that I'd be a nicer person made me feel weird inside but I moved past it. Another dose of tears started streaming down from my eyes but this time they were tears of joy. I started a long distance back to my place where another day was sure to come

Author's Note:

I'm just about out of ideas for this so I need to rely on you guys reading this for ideas. Writing is hard but I use this website to express my feelings.

Comments ( 5 )

Maybe the next chapter should be around celestia helping Sunset and the girls as well. Just to be helpful.

10499018
I wanted to throw that in because I loved that scene. I honestly don't think I'll continue with this story or any.

10499740
So your starting to think on canceling it then

10500031
Pretty much. I've really slowed down on the writing biz since I've been in a hospital for ten days in the Summer and writing for me has just gotten harder and harder. I can barely finish two stories I'm working on but you don't care about this so I'll stop.

10500505
We'll I'm sorry to hear that but it's your decision not mine

Login or register to comment