• Published 26th Aug 2012
  • 1,654 Views, 13 Comments

Rainbow Dash Always Undresses in Style - sparklepeep



Pinkie Pie is every pony's best friend. Sometimes she feeds them "tea" and "cupcakes

  • ...
2
 13
 1,654

Epilogue: Our Adventures Never End

Nine months later, Pinkie Pie was sitting in yet another cupcake shop. Lacking hospitals or even stalls with hay inside this was the only place that the ponies could bring a sick friend to. Cheerilee tried very hard to cheer up Pinkie Pie with stories about cupcakes and friendship, while Toola-Roola made the room extra pink. However, nothing could stop Pinkie Pie from being in pain.

Suddenly, Pinkie Pie let out a scream. All six of her bestest pony pal friend buddies surrounded her out of concern. Before them and between Pinkie Pie's hind legs laid seven hideous monstrosities. They were squishy, proto-pony forms sitting upright. Their manes were not fully formed, and they were each wearing a dress. Scootaloo touched one of them---the one that looked strangely like her.

"She's so… soft…"

Those were Scootaloo's last words before the newly born "Scootaloo" brutally murdered the former Scootaloo. The other baby ponies joined in, snapping the necks of the older ponies easily because their necks were impossibly thin compared to their heads.

"Friends?" a soft pink newborn pony asked.

"Friends!"

The seven baby ponies got up and pranced around, looking for dresses and pianos and picnic baskets because they were programmed in their very DNA to do so. One day, they will grow up and replace to old Core 7 ponies. Such is the way of life in Pony---

"We have had enough of this!"

Suddenly, lightning flashed and the moon itself appeared before the seven hideously terrifying monster-ponies.

"This life you lead, it is… disgusting," said the moon. Her voice was so loud that it pushed Sweetie-Belle against the wall and killed her because Sweetie-Belle was small. "We shall cleanse Ponyville of your vile existence!"

With that, Princess Luna smothered the other babies with her Royal Canterlot Pillow, and then with the help of her sister Princess Celestia they reshaped Ponyville into something that wasn't horrifying and insane.

And that's how Equestria was made.

Comments ( 9 )

Oh yes. This is why I clicked it. Hooray for 3.5 foal murder! :pinkiehappy:

Third greatest short story I've ever read. (1 is The Egg and 2 is Princess Celestial Hates Tea) Honestly. It was an experience, sir. What's with the whole Purple Tonker thing by the way? I'd never heard of her until recently and now she seems to be everywhere. What does she do?

...Kill me again

Worth my time reading. Silly, but glad to see everyone brutally murdered in the end.

1160599
It's not murder if it's done for the good of ponykind.
1160678
Thank you! :ajsmug:
1162245
You exploded! And then you exploded again! :pinkiegasp:

1162737
It's the only possible ending for a G3.5 fic.

1162775

I think I can agree with that.

ah yes! this is why i must of clicked on here! murder of G 3.5 pony BABIES! ah it's good to be readin something fitting! :pinkiecrazy:
i still must say you confused me on the 1st chapter, and that is a feat on its own, but to make my smile afterwards on the same story? NOW that is how a trollfic is writen!

TL;DR
GOOD JOB MATE!
arg me accents be slipping! :pinkiecrazy:

Login or register to comment