• Published 25th Aug 2012
  • 601 Views, 1 Comments

Discord and Chaos - alahh601

  • ...
 1
 601

Chapter 2

I take back what I just said about having all of our problems solved.
Not ALL of them were solved.
Just one of them.
This is what the note said, in very bold pencil writing:

Dear whoever is reading this now,

I know that you are under the endless rule of Discord.
And also that you live in the network of tunnels you have created underground.
I have good news for you.
I have found the recipe to make a liquid that will heal anything.
Here is the recipe. You can find all the ingredients either in your cooking supplies or underground, and some ingredients in the natural resources around your towns.

Take some underground minerals. Crush them and pour them into a cup made of cloud. (as you may know cups of cloud can only be fashioned by Pegasi.)
Take a pinch of dragon berries and squeeze the juice into a bowl of lake water. Add a teaspoonful of sugarcane to take away the bad taste.
Now, just add some magic dust and two drops of edible petroleum oil.
Mix thoroughly, then put in a watertight and very closed container with no openings or cracks to use later when wounds must be quickly healed.
(This magical healing liquid is very quick-acting. You should expect results in under 50 seconds.)
This recipe was fished from what is left of the important files left in the office of the old castle in Canterlot (the abandoned one that Celestia and her sister used to live in along with the other royalty.)
Please try to realize that this recipe took a lot of hard work to create and that you should never give away the recipe to anyone except the princesses who will have read it before and usually even involved in the making of it.

Applejack, still reading the letter, sat down on a large, flat stone and read it out loud once again, loud enough for every pony in the room to hear. Twilight covered her ears as Applejack's voice echoed through the large cavern and through everypony's ears.
Still managing to keep her balance on the flat stone, which strangely was now teetering on the floor as if it were about to fall through the ground, into the earth below, carrying the orange Earth Pony with it. Applejack, unsure as of what to do next, looked up at the group of ponies standing over her, who all had gasping looks on their faces. Jaws dropped, mouths opened wide, and gasping sounds could be heard. The rock started rocking and shaking even faster, with even more force. Applerack stared at the petrified group of ponies, bewildered as to what they were all staring at, But then something lifted Applejack up until she was pressed against the cave's ceiling. The orange pony screamed in pain and confusion as her entire body was impaled on the ceiling of their underground tunnel. Trying to squeeze out of the gap she was stuck in, she used with all her might, but she didn't budge one bit. She was still stuck between the strange metal item that was appearing from the ground, and the dirt ceiling of the ponies' underground hall. Curled up in between the closing gap, Applejack tried to usher herself out.
The large metal item that was now rising from the ground did not look as if it were built in a pony-friendly pattern. It looked like a giant fork, with a tank engulfing the bottom of it. as it came up, everypony's except Applejack could see its menacing pattern, with spikes sticking out the ends. Words could be seen on the tank . The words were faint, as if they had been carelessly printed onto the tank years ago. Applejack, whose eyes were barely open at the moment, stopped her hopeless pushing and let go. The metal object, surprisingly, also let go for a moment, sending Applejack barreling out of the hall and onto the ground above, just as the metal object pushed itself completely out, revealing what seemed to be a control area of a ship, it's whole walls all made out of dirty glass. Applejack,sprawled on the ground, opened her eyes, and tried to stand up, only to stumble hard a d fall to the ground.

Comments ( 1 )

:yay: YAY!
Another chapter started.
Remember, this chapter has NOT ended yet!

Login or register to comment